Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: fr33d0mfry]
    #9820142 - 02/18/09 01:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i would pry it out as well. it might also be a oxycodone instant release. i've also had some dilaudids with m's on them. so really it could be anything, but it's definitely worth grabbing, id'ing, and abusing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #9820148 - 02/18/09 02:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what's the green one say? and why did you put the pills on a toilet seat?

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9820184 - 02/18/09 02:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so a large orange pill if it looks like a stop sign, is suboxone and it is used to get people off opiate, similar to methadone but also contains an opiate blocker so no other opiates will work.  It is especially good for getting people off methadone and is extremely powerful to people who are not addicted to opiates.  I am only guessing this because the one pill is methadone.  that person probably had the pills in there pocket with change then threw the change in a jar, then took it to the coinstar.  the pills fell throw the grate.  good luck fishing

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? *DELETED* [Re: fr33d0mfry]
    #9820248 - 02/18/09 02:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: ♠

--------------------

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: chef Jay]
    #9820270 - 02/18/09 02:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chef Jay said:
so a large orange pill if it looks like a stop sign, is suboxone and it is used to get people off opiate, similar to methadone but also contains an opiate blocker so no other opiates will work.  It is especially good for getting people off methadone and is extremely powerful to people who are not addicted to opiates.  I am only guessing this because the one pill is methadone.  that person probably had the pills in there pocket with change then threw the change in a jar, then took it to the coinstar.  the pills fell throw the grate.  good luck fishing

Nah it was oval... Im pretty sure it was a certain supplement that my ma used to take, the name escapes me right now, but its like an extract of some type of fruit, and you can just suck on the pills and they taste pretty fucking good, like candy with a little less sugar.

And to the other poster, that's not a toilet seat, its cardboard, its my ghetto mousepad, the curve you see is a shadow cast by the lens of the camera.

I'm feelin pretty decent off the methadone already, which was unexpected, usually it takes at least 10mg for me to achieve threshold recreational effects. I havent eaten or slept at all in the past 24 hours, I also had 7g mush tea last night... So i'm thinking; Sleep deprivation+Afterglow+Fasting = A lowered tolerance to opiates(maybe all drugs, idk). I dunno if the afterglow effects drugs or the way in which the drugs effect you, But I know for sure the sleep dep and fasting have something to do with it.

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: Coffee]
    #9820309 - 02/18/09 02:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Coffee said:
Wiki: "Amitriptyline is now used in the United States and UK to prevent migraines and vaginal swelling only in very small doses." :lol:

What did you end up using to get them out btw?

Wooden pencil, stuck into hollowed out pen to extend its reach, chewing gum squished around the eraser, glazed the chewing gum with a light layer of karo syrup because the gum itself wasn't very sticky(i did some tests at home, picking up pennies xD)

Worked nicely, took me like 2 seconds to get the pills and i was using my other hand to put change into it at the same time, I wouldn't call this risky at all, I mean even if somebody goes "Hey, what the fuck?" you can say you were trying to get your (random object thats also in the lint tray). And there is ALWAYS some random innocent stuff in those lint trays. I even threw my tool away at a trashcan directly at the security guy's feet, and the coinstar was no more than 3 feet from him.

My friend jokingly said we should go hit all the coinstars...

Hmmmmmmm, the possibilities...

I could find some thizz if im lucky.
And plenty more pharms I bet.

The question is... Is it really worth my time?

l0lz

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9820368 - 02/18/09 02:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

anyone else actually have luck finding pills in coinstars? if so, im gonna go check that out :rockon:

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9821634 - 02/18/09 05:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I use them often and I have never seen a pill in one let alone a good pill so I think you got very lucky to find a fun pill in the coil star

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: chef Jay]
    #9821656 - 02/18/09 05:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

im thinking someone probably stashed a pill or two in they're coin stash, forgot about it, and whammo, dumped em in the coinstar.

that's the only logical reason there would be pills in there lol.

good find.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Coinstar dr00gz, best method of retrieval? [Re: magikgrl]
    #9821705 - 02/18/09 06:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

magikgrl said:
im thinking someone probably stashed a pill or two in they're coin stash, forgot about it, and whammo, dumped em in the coinstar.

that's the only logical reason there would be pills in there lol.

good find.

Or they were in they're pockets mixed with the change.
My dad constantly has a vicoden or two in his trousers xP

--------------------

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #9821754 - 02/18/09 06:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, good job on your creative retrieval of the pills from coinstar. I love it when things like that happen.

I found an entire bottle of hydrocodone just lying in the street by my driveway the other day. I took 3 of them and got 75 bucks for the rest.
I thought it would be a bad idea to keep them all. I know I'd get addicted to that shit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder