Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: your first mushroom "toy"... [Re: jack]
    #98148 - 06/05/00 11:32 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Toilet Paper.

Espcially if you have a staircase or a balcony that you can thrown the roll over, while holding onto the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98149 - 06/06/00 09:21 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My ceiling. Everyone who trips at my place just gets lost in the amazement of my ceiling.

Anonymous

#98150 - 06/07/00 01:10 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My fav trip toy is definitly drums. Especially bongo's and dijembe's. YOu dont need cds if you got those

OfflineBeastMaster
journeyman

Loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
    #98151 - 06/08/00 11:03 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

also i had a cool baby shoe i found once....now i look at it on a table and i see a small guy form up from the shoe.

------------------
The Beast has arrived and he?s going to the fridge, stop him!!!

--------------------
"The Beast is here and he's going for the cake. Stop him!"

OfflineAjent Orange
addict
    #98152 - 06/09/00 03:23 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

3d view master with the whinney the pooh slide where he gets shot into the bees nest.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

------------------
"i like food, food is good"
The Descendants

Anonymous

#98153 - 06/09/00 06:50 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

FryPlane. Yep that was my first fry toy. It was one of those little army style planes made out of tin or something. It was so cool that I introduced it to everyone. By the end of the night every one kept on trying to take my fryplane from me. I covered it with colors and shit like that to make it even better. I still have it hangin in my room so i can think back to that night and how cool it was.
; )

------------------
support bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

Anonymous

#98154 - 06/13/00 11:19 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

OH MY FUCKING GOD...
the best trip toy that has ever been invented is glowsticks. they are fucking sweet. if you never liquid danced to some jungle or drum and bass while trippin than you HAVE NOT tripped. seriously, if this is something you havent done than you need to do so very soon. liquid dancing with glow sticks on 3 or four hits is a lot more fucking sweet than just sitting aroung watching shit melt. well, that is until you get tired, and than i highly recommend playing wipeout 3 for playstation.

Anonymous

#98155 - 06/16/00 08:51 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Glowstikz knows what he is talking about with that Wipeout game for Playstation. If you are into video games, I also recommend 'Nights Into Dreams' for Sega Saturn. It is a super sweet game with colorful scenic backgrounds where you transform into a flying jester and get points for doing tricks in the air while flying through rings (kinda like collecting rings in Sonic the Hedgehog, which is also good btw, but you don't fly) and battling enemies and bosses. In addition, the entire line of 'Crash Bandicoot' titles for Playstation are visual treats, they play well, and watching his antics can make you laugh.
As for my first mushroom toy, I started at the low end of technology with those plastic fly-eye lenses. Get two for each friend so everyone has enough to hold one up to each eye and then go look at a painting, the TV, streetlights (in a safe area), blacklight posters, or anything else that comes to mind. Also, liquid kalidescopes rock (those kalidescopes that integrate clear plastic tubes filled with water, colored granules, and glitter-type objects into their design), and silly string can make for inexpensive group fun, especially the fluorescent color kinds used in the midst of a blacklight.
Enjoy!

Anonymous

#98156 - 06/19/00 08:50 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

at first, mine was a tire that i was sitting by when i was smoking a bunch of weed. i felt like petting it, so i did.
i guess my next one was my toilet. i thought i had to shit, but didn't...but i couldn't get off. my wall looked too cool.
after that, it was a 3 liter coke bottle bong. a friend and i smoked on it for a LONG time on my porch and we stared at all the stuff walking by and moving and looking all pretty. (nothing was actually walking by... lol)
it sucked when my mom got home and we were all still sitting outside tripping balls.
she's been suspicious ever since

------------------
PantericA

Anonymous

#98157 - 06/20/00 02:09 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

every time ive tripped ive had tinky winky with me. i love it so now whenever i travel i take him with me

Anonymous

#98158 - 06/21/00 06:54 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Favorite toys...hmm...little plastic multi-colored slinkies are fun, and they don't have to be round anymore. Mine was shaped like a star. I also liked my assortment of plastic tropical frogs, and of course a dollar bill is a classic favorite.

Also, for reasons that don't make sense anymore I wen't completely gaga over Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered...I'm yours." Go figure...

Anonymous

#98159 - 06/21/00 07:01 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, forgot one. Crayons and paper, of course. I've no artistic skill, but it's funny how you can see shapes and patterns to follow on a piece of blank white paper.

Anonymous

#98160 - 06/22/00 11:10 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

my penis of course

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #98161 - 06/22/00 12:43 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

just try it... 2 meters of thread, tied to a coathanger at the "corners", with the middle part of the thread hanging over the top of you head; now get a little slack (praise bob!) and put the thread over each of your index (pointer) fingers & put your fingers way into your ears... now carefully walk close to a chair or wall and gently BONK the hanger against said chair or wall & _listen_ to the bbooiinnggggggg...
and for your TV, turn off the sound & get enough aluminum foil to totally cover the screen (it might take 2 or even 3 widths of foil folded or taped together) & first set the big foil piece on the rug & attack it with a fork & just perforate that sucker; then attach it to the screen of your tv & some really strange patterns may emerge...
also a game invented at starwood festival called "hurt yourself bad"---get a couple glowsicks & tie each of them to the end of a strong string & you & yr friend start swinging them in the dark & see if you can get you "circles" to interpenetrate without hurting yourself bad :wink: ...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #98162 - 06/22/00 04:14 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My first mushroom toy was a blue fuzzy blanket and my stuffed turtle that i've had since i was a year old....i rolled around in the blanket and stared at it enjoying its colors. Then i hear a voice talking to me and i look over and its my turtle. Wow that was fun.

------------------
Randolph Carter

"I accept. I will not retreat."

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflineFibeR OptiC 420
addict

#98163 - 12/26/00 10:20 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

I'll tell you of one trippy ass trip toy.

You take birdseed, it has to be the kind that is a bunch of little spherical smooth seeds. You take them and put them in a plastic zip-lock bag.

It feels cool just to move the bag of birdseed around in your hand...

...but if you really wanna trip, open the bag up and submerge your hand in the seed. Its like you can feel everyseed melt and roll off your hand like water...

Also great on extacy... you must try this though. It feels so amazing!

--------------------
" Is our children learning? " - George W. Bush

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

Loc: Washington State
    #98164 - 12/27/00 04:41 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

I have this white entertainment system in my room and once, while sober I doodled all over it with a yellow highlighter so it would look cool under my blacklight. THe shitty part about it is that eventually the highlighter dries out and the colors get all dull. Well heres where my trip comes in. Im just chillin in my room and for whatever reason it strikes me to spit on my entertainment system. I do, and the spit rehydrated the highlighter markings making it glow really bright and drip down. After that I just went crazy I got a bowl full of water and just started chuckin water everywhere. It was phat-tabulous!
huggles n' snuggles!
fuzzzE

--------------------
"Give Fuzzy all of your drugs. So let it be written, so let it be done!"- the word of Fuzzy the III supreme ruler of all Mycotopia

Anonymous

#98165 - 12/27/00 07:54 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

candy kid gurl puked all over my dick while both trippin in chillout room with nothin but black lights. the stuff glowed like a new star and steamed like smoke! I think we created a new shykadelic mycelium strian cause theres this fungus that grows in my yard that smells exactly like the cum/puke of that night and brings back the orgazm. It makes the whole mushroom trip feel like that from just smelling it while trippin! soundz sick but true. btw black lights make mycelium fruit in its direction. tryit!

Anonymous

#98166 - 12/28/00 02:41 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

My fave trip toy is this pair of 3-d firework glasses i have. I found em one day while trippin and they became a staple in my life!! Fuckin nuts, they'll blow your mind...
:wink:

------------------
BliTzEd 24-7
"It makes sense
where i am...."

OfflineStrange Daze
Loc: Never Never Land
    #98167 - 12/29/00 10:38 AM (23 years, 3 months ago)

-Slinkeys are cool, and i've got this puppet duck/bird thing. It's got really long legs and neck- Kicks ass. The other thing about this duck is that its eyes are squinted so it looks bent.

--------------------
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract