Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Loc: S'consin Flag
EgoDeath on Bud? *DELETED* * 2
    #9813533 - 02/17/09 10:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by ChronicMuffin

Reason for deletion: I was young, just discovering herb and drugs. My rating will never recover from this post.

Edited by ChronicMuffin (02/17/09 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: ChronicMuffin]
    #9813568 - 02/17/09 10:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you mustve had some real good bud man, and a quarter ounce is quite a bit between a carload of dudes.  and adderral will make you nuts and then you throw in some vikes and some booze in a tight situation such as driving down the highway like that in a small enclosed space I'm not suprised you guys bugged out.  shit my first trip was on an adderall overdose
:whoo:PILLS:whoo:
:whoo:MIXING PILLS:whoo:

--------------------

Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
    #9813575 - 02/17/09 10:57 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Uhhhhh

A- Not ego death

B- You were high as fuck

C- Learn to handle your droogz

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #9813591 - 02/17/09 11:00 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I can't even describe it good enough, but yus, im pretty damn sure it was.

and your right, i don't know how i let myself go @_@ but the question was, has anyone had anything like this happen to them?

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Knowledge without actions is useless, action without knowledge is dangerous.

Sapere Aude.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #9813739 - 02/17/09 11:23 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

NO

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: unretarded]
    #9813848 - 02/17/09 11:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Weed is a psychedelic. When done infrequently in high doses, I'd put it on a par with other drugs more traditionally considered psychoactive.
Different people are more sensitive to different compounds. I dont think its a matter of 'handling your drugs", and I do believe a legit ego death is possible, if uncommon, on marijuana...

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9813903 - 02/17/09 12:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I don't know if this was ego death, but one time we ate spacecake, and one of my friends ate a bit too much and thought he was going to die and that he had cancer... When someone started snoring next to him, he couldn't recognize the sound and began freaking out =D it toke several hours before we managed to convince him he did not have cancer and that he was not going to die.. This guy is a real experienced smoker, I think he had this intense trip because he hadn't smoked in months.

OfflineNexion
Seeker
Male

#9813935 - 02/17/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds pretty crazy man! :psychsplit:

So you just slept in the snow? How long do you think you were out?

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #9813939 - 02/17/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Wow... I'll let that one soak in before making a serious comment.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #9813958 - 02/17/09 12:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

My first time smoking a bong many many years ago, I experienced ego death. Honestly I had no knowledge of psychedelics back than, it was the days before what the internet is like now, but I really lost my consciousness for what felt like many hours. It was an amazing but scary experience. I was terrified but at the same time laughing my ass off.  I miss those days of weed. I would say what weed used to do to me can be comparable to strong psychedelics

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Nexion]
    #9814096 - 02/17/09 12:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

at least 2 hours.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9814190 - 02/17/09 01:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:And than out of no where we thought we were dying... for no specific reason and no specific cause everyone just went hysterical, I was so convinced i was about to die that i slammed the E-brake and got out of the car, along with everyone else. we wandered into the forest our ego deaths just getting worse and worse. after a point where i didn't know what i really was anymore i tumbled over into the snow and gave up on life. During this time i had a very loud auditory hallucination of like static fuzz (as on a tv with no cable hooked in) i blacked out and when i woke up i wandered around and woke up those who i could find. By the time me and joe got back to the car the other two were there too and we booked it home without saying much. This death felt so real that i don't know how i am alive right now... i remember thinking of my whole life in slow motion, i evaluated myself and had decided that i liked the way how i had lived my life and now it was over. And it was completed by the black out, i had no dreams during the black out, but i was aware that i had blacked out... It was very, very strange. like my soul was stuck in my dead body and forced to roam in eternal darkness...

This does not sound like ego death at all; instead, it resembles a panic attack induced by massive quantities of THC followed by blacking out.

Ego death is typically utterly blissful and in no way resembles unconsciousness.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: deCypher]
    #9814279 - 02/17/09 01:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe your right, or maybe my literary skills aren't sufficient, because there's no way i can sum up even half the experiences that came with this. Maybe i should practice? ;p

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9814294 - 02/17/09 01:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

IMO, the key thing that distinguishes ego death from other experiences is the sensation of having your boundaries of self dissolved--all of a sudden there is no 'you' anymore, there is simply pure, omnipresent consciousness.

I've experienced this on a combination of weed and N2O, but not necessarily on weed by itself (although I have had some pretty eerie complete dissociative experiences like the one you describe).

--------------------

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
    #9814579 - 02/17/09 02:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

that wasnt ego death lol, try acid :lsd:

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

Offlinedrummerdude49
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: stockton, CA
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9814595 - 02/17/09 02:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, probably not full on ego death, you were most likely just insanely high and tripped pretty hard off a good intake of thc.

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9814614 - 02/17/09 02:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

try mushrooms :p

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: lobotomix]
    #9814673 - 02/17/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yah, you never said. Have you ever done any psychedelics OP?

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9814764 - 02/17/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well the op sounds like a puppet to me........

But I do have a story......

I was tripping on acid with my roommate and we were honestly cleanign the house and doing a bunch of stuff....really bad time to dose.....and we took a hash break.

We fired the knives up on the oven, and I let my third friend go first who was helping clean..  Now this guy NEVER smokes and when he does he is rone to freak out really bad.  He asked for a massive hit....so I gave him like a quarter gram of hash one the knife, smashed it with the ther knife, and he inhaled the whole thing......thick asss yellow smoke....

He coughed his face off for roughly 10 minutes and went outside to catch his breath.  When I went outside to check on him he started talking about how he was dying and he had to vomit. 

He started dry heaving all over the place and acting a fool, I couldnt deal with this anymore so I went into the house. 

I started cleaning a bedroom when I hear my friend call for me.

Friend 3 is lying flat on his back reaching for the sky, pupils solid quarters and a distant look in his eyes.

I tell him thats enough and to quit fucking round.  He proceeds to grab his face and start shrieking the most blood curdling screech I have ever heard in any movie, death, frightening experience.....anything......the guy sounded fucking possessed.

He then shot up off the floor still shrieking, and grabbed my couch and picked it up and threw it across the room.....yes the couch....and ripped the curtains down.

He then ran around the room like a fucking complete pyschopath and screamed NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO for an eternity it felt to me........

After a while of this he grabbed my hand while I was on the phone and screamed in my face IS THE A PHONE.....ARE YOU A PERSON....AM I A PERSON......

Random weird questions like that.....

Now this guy is a total ass when it comes to keeping his cool on drugs so I dunno if he just fakes it.....has problems.....or these things really happen to him......

Offlinedrunkenlawngnome
The Candy Man Can
 User Gallery

Loc: GTA, Canada Flag
    #9814776 - 02/17/09 02:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:
about how i could possibly be a psychotic killer when i got older (only 17)

admitting youre an underage minor?

ban?

--------------------

OfflineStoi
BuddingTripper
Male

Loc: NZAucklandiiVille
    #9814788 - 02/17/09 02:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Im highly skeptical of ego-death from weed, no matter what the quantity. Just my 2c. :cool: The shroom buzz has it all over weed in that it makes you one on some crazy deep level with the 'spirit' of objects and your surroundings. :mushroom2::thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: BREAK FREE :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

"Someone described insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. That's a perfect description of the war on drugs."

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: vandago]
    #9814819 - 02/17/09 02:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

vandago said:

He is, no one gets ratings raped like that in the pub....

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9814915 - 02/17/09 03:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Despite the standing of the OP, I will contend that "ego death" is quite possible with cannabis. Not everyone may achieve this, but it does happen.
I frequently use high grade chronic and hashish to reach states beyond the ego, combined with meditation.
Cannabis can be a wonderful catalyst to reach such states, often just as well as the other psychedelics.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: satyr]
    #9814925 - 02/17/09 03:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think ego death can be achieved from bud.  I don't care how much bud, its just not possible.  Ego death is a part of the psychedelic experience, and while weed is somewhat psychedelic, by NO means does it even get into what a full blown psychedelic experience is.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#9814989 - 02/17/09 03:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
I don't think ego death can be achieved from bud.  I don't care how much bud, its just not possible.  Ego death is a part of the psychedelic experience, and while weed is somewhat psychedelic, by NO means does it even get into what a full blown psychedelic experience is.

Not possible? What would lead you to such conclusions?
Sure, ego death is part of the experience of traditional psychedelics, but it is by no means limited to them.
I have overcome the ego by mere meditation alone, not to mention what I have achieved using cannabis. There are others out there that can attest to the same thing.
Traditional psychedelics tend to catapult one into these higher states without the consent of the user. No matter what you do, a high dose of LSD, DMT or mushrooms will take you to extreme places.
Cannabis on the other hand gives the mind the tools necessary to take itself into these higher states of being without taking the wheel as the other psychedelics do.
To disregard the potential of cannabis is an indicator that either one is not using enough, using inferior quality, a combination of both, or the mind just isnt capable of experiencing these states for some reason or another.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9815012 - 02/17/09 03:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Its just my opinion, weed is different from your tryptamines and phenethylamines.  Its weed.  It has its own unique effects, non of which included the ego death that can be brought on from psychedelics IMO.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9815042 - 02/17/09 03:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I can definitely see weed in combination with meditation producing ego death; this condition isn't by definition exclusive to serotonergic psychedelics.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9815294 - 02/17/09 04:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I personally think it is.  I have smoked quite a bit of weed at high doses as well.  Never have i gotten psychedelic mind set, i have been really high.  But not the clarity and flowing thought, and connectedness to everything and dissolving of the ego like psychedelics.  This is just my opinion from my own experiences.  But i would be shocked if someone got ego death from marijuana.  Also this OP is a straight up troll, and i also think that ego death would happen more common in weed with meditation.

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/17/09 04:25 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9815314 - 02/17/09 04:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm.  I don't think marijuana alone can grant ego death (unless you're extraordinarily lucky), but certainly years and years worth of meditative practice in combination with such a potent psychoactive could help dissolve the boundaries of the self, no?

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9815337 - 02/17/09 04:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, but i would attribute that more to the years of meditation rather than the cannabis:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#9815369 - 02/17/09 04:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, one can get so high that he forgets where and who he is, ive been this high...I dont know if you could call it ego death though, atleast compared to mushroom ego death, wich is where ego death comes from...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9815378 - 02/17/09 04:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Agreed.

Now all we need is for someone to start a raging debate over whether dissociatives can produce ego death.  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9815381 - 02/17/09 04:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No they can't!

Yes they can!

:grrr:

:lol:

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/17/09 04:44 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9815428 - 02/17/09 04:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with you cognitive shift, but am I correct in saying that we both agree it can help in transcending the ego? Ego death is possible with nothing more than great willpower. I've very rarely had any psychedelic effects from ganj, but I have seen the potential it has.

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #9815545 - 02/17/09 05:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Lies, stop hating, and yes i have tried shrooms.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9815623 - 02/17/09 05:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

vandago said:

He is, no one gets ratings raped like that in the pub....

It was my first or second post, I was brand spankin' new to the shroomery and I thought that it would be a loving community full of... wonderful people all set to help newcomers advance in their individual tastes, and help each other discover new things through cooperation. Now I know that... this is relatively true, I just came out in the wrong way and got insta' hated. But I guess having a good general rating isn't everything. I'll survive and do what I would of done with a good rating anyway. It's just instead of everyone cooperating with me, they'll look at my general rating and go, "TROLL, LURKER, RETARD".

(and of course I don't mean everyone, when I say everyone. There will always be flamers and smart asses)

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9815989 - 02/17/09 06:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:  Making claims that peanuts and banana peels are hallucinogenic when smoked, and you ate mushrooms everyday for weeks.  Don't make obviously false statements and people won't think your a troll.

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816030 - 02/17/09 06:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I said no such thing about peanuts, but i have tried the banana idea out of the anarchy cook book, and it worked(slight hallucinogenic effects lasting from 5~15 min). Hate all you want it wont change much. I mean really, you think it's that amazing to have shrooms a few times in one week? And if you must fight every comment i make at least try to cut back on your gross over exaggerations; It was about 2-3 weeks at least 4 times a week. When i was first introduced to them i was crazed for them, but i didn't have any significant trips unless i consumed more than 2 grams dry.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816047 - 02/17/09 06:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Oh yes you most certainly did.  I'm not mentally retarded, you said banana peels and skins of peanuts are hallucinogenic.  Both are lies.  You claim to eat mushrooms everyday for a week.  Then you also tried to scam people for 15 dollars.  Not really a good start to a site where people are smarter than you think they are.

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816094 - 02/17/09 06:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What scam was this? As i already said, i simply asked for a spore print or paypal cash that had one. Obviously i regretted it, i mean, it's not like i have said it was a bad idea 5 or 6 times. And you must be mentally retarded because i searched my threads and couldn't find this mysterious comment that implied, that i believed in, or encouraged the belief in peanut shells as a hallucinogenic. And i damn well know quite a few of these people are smarter than me.

So now you don't only spread lies, over exaggerations, and false impressions... you had to stuff words in my damn mouth, and say that they are mine?

hohoho... you conniving, cheeky, respected member of the community, what hath i done to deserve your wicked wrath?

(you get 5 shrooms just for designating so much of your busy life to the cumbersome task of badgering me)

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9816116 - 02/17/09 06:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, what's this about peanut shells, banana peels and w/e lol? Please link to the posts. :eek:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816123 - 02/17/09 06:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well your obviously a puppet, starting out with that avy....:rolleyes:

Secondly you went trolling with this shit
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9467524#9467524
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9467787#9467787

:lol:  I'm going to stop feeding you now.

--------------------

OfflineAcIdRaInDrOpS
I am for mental extensions

#9816129 - 02/17/09 06:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drunkenlawngnome said:
Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:

ban?

LAWL :rofl2:

--------------------
Instead of just looking up into the sky, you're actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss, with only gravity holding you onto the surface of the earth.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816135 - 02/17/09 07:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Yeah, what's this about peanut shells, banana peels and w/e lol? Please link to the posts. :eek:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9740067#9740067

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816161 - 02/17/09 07:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"i could send you some print back from the first flush? I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time or not asking this, but it doesn't hurt to try,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy was i fucking wrong.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlinedavetripson Happy Birthday!
Street Pharmacist
Male

Loc: 813 Florida
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: AcIdRaInDrOpS]
    #9816170 - 02/17/09 07:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AcIdRaInDrOpS said:
Quote:

drunkenlawngnome said:
Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:

ban?

LAWL :rofl2:

:badidea:

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816187 - 02/17/09 07:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"and if i could delete this post, i would have done so already, people get so uppity over a request."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also a statement i wish i could fulfill, that will probly haunt me for ever.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9816190 - 02/17/09 07:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9467524#9467524
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9467787#9467787

Lol, I honestly like this guy a whole lot more now. I don't think he's trolling, he probably was honestly just asking for 15$.

That's fucking hilarious!

What's wrong with that? I understand closing the thread, but I mean, to those whole didn't know that rule existed (me), that's Aweomse!sdfjogn@~!@ Right?!

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9816201 - 02/17/09 07:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Hmmm..... Yah... that does seem suspicous, but I still can't outright say he trolling. He could have only done it once and deluded himself. :shrug:

It still all makes me laugh! :smile:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816209 - 02/17/09 07:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah non-puppets always have a photoshoped pre-made :awesome: face as their avatar:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816224 - 02/17/09 07:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Btw after putting this thread under a strenuous search, i still can't find that peanut comment :P!? Alright, well, i guess i can stop posting my argument with you. No matter what i throw at ya you just bump it off with the same comments... very repetitive. (and o god ffs, those are clearly nub asking for charity prints, not diabolical troll who wanted a few measly dollars.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9816240 - 02/17/09 07:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'd like you better if he were asking for 15$ and not just for prints. Am I the only one who thinks that's awesome?!

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816252 - 02/17/09 07:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I thought i read you talking about peanut skins too, but i couldn't find it:shrug:  I mean im not ripping on you / gave you a bad rating for nothing man.  You spammed for money, and you spread false information about making acid from oranges and getting high off banana peels.

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816286 - 02/17/09 07:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

O god plz... now its acid on oranges? i just commented on the fucking post. What story are you gunna pop out next.

I wear panties, and cry myself to sleep holding my sponge bob pillow?
Hell, just say I'm a terrorist and I'm trying to bring down the government through the shroomery, get it over with.:rolleyes:

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816315 - 02/17/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No, i was just letting people know what you posted.  Don't "ohhh god" me, its not my fault you posted that incredibly embarrassing / retarded material.  I'm not slandering you, im just bringing up the past....and quotes of which you actually said.

--------------------

OfflineErocdar
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kelowna, BC, Canada.
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: vandago]
    #9816321 - 02/17/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

vandago:

But I do have a story......

I was tripping on acid with my roommate and we were honestly cleanign the house and doing a bunch of stuff....really bad time to dose.....and we took a hash break.

We fired the knives up on the oven, and I let my third friend go first who was helping clean..  Now this guy NEVER smokes and when he does he is rone to freak out really bad.  He asked for a massive hit....so I gave him like a quarter gram of hash one the knife, smashed it with the ther knife, and he inhaled the whole thing......thick asss yellow smoke....

He coughed his face off for roughly 10 minutes and went outside to catch his breath.  When I went outside to check on him he started talking about how he was dying and he had to vomit.

He started dry heaving all over the place and acting a fool, I couldnt deal with this anymore so I went into the house.

I started cleaning a bedroom when I hear my friend call for me.

Friend 3 is lying flat on his back reaching for the sky, pupils solid quarters and a distant look in his eyes.

I tell him thats enough and to quit fucking round.  He proceeds to grab his face and start shrieking the most blood curdling screech I have ever heard in any movie, death, frightening experience.....anything......the guy sounded fucking possessed.

He then shot up off the floor still shrieking, and grabbed my couch and picked it up and threw it across the room.....yes the couch....and ripped the curtains down.

He then ran around the room like a fucking complete pyschopath and screamed NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO for an eternity it felt to me........

After a while of this he grabbed my hand while I was on the phone and screamed in my face IS THE A PHONE.....ARE YOU A PERSON....AM I A PERSON......

Random weird questions like that.....

Now this guy is a total ass when it comes to keeping his cool on drugs so I dunno if he just fakes it.....has problems.....or these things really happen to him......

I had a friend just like that. How old was your friend? I believe the combination of immaturity and lack of pot smoking experience can cause such behavior. Throwing around couches and ripping down curtains though?:shrug: That's a tad fucking extreme if you ask me.

--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Edited by Erocdar (02/17/09 07:39 PM)

OfflineErocdar
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kelowna, BC, Canada.
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Erocdar]
    #9816344 - 02/17/09 07:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey an idea: Ego death via cannabis poll!
Ego Death via Cannabis
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (02/17/09 07:36 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Erocdar]
    #9816348 - 02/17/09 07:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I voted:awesome:

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816363 - 02/17/09 07:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Mmmm, like 70% of what you said, i said... was never said. Therefor how did you come about quoting me on words that were never typed...by me... I don't even mention acid from orange peels, or peanuts, or that im smarter than anyone...

Well w/e I'm done with it I guess, and you can keep the 5 shrooms.

(well played cog, well played.)

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9816491 - 02/17/09 07:56 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:
Mmmm, like 70% of what you said, i said... was never said.

:lol: lie.  The only thing i lied about was the peanut skins, and it wasn't an intentional lie, i honestly thought you said that.  Everything else exactly what you said.  I even provided links lol, your beating a dead horse here pal.

Anyways aside from the trolls, back to the topic of this thread.....

--------------------

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

#9816592 - 02/17/09 08:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't suppose you read your own links? oh well:thumbup:

After careful consideration, and a bit of investigation. I'm thinking somebody messed with our parachutes, or a thin layer of something was on that bud.

Either way ill just put the rest of that bud away in a safe spot and stick to my norm guy. Sticky icky is, as sticky icky does i suppose.

And sense I'm pretty much at the point of no return anyway(rating wise)
I just did some scanning around and i see that people use "puppet" often. Anyone care to explain what being a puppet is? at first i thought it was just the shroomery's name for a nub, but now im starting to suspect it involves stealing stuff from a different forum? I'd appreciate it if i could get some clarity on this, just in case i come across a chance to use it.

(oh how i love bulking up my vocabulary)

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #9817286 - 02/17/09 09:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Wait is ego death just blacking out from psychedelics? Cuz that happened the first time I took a psychedelic (mushrooms).

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: learningtofly]
    #9817298 - 02/17/09 09:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What does blacking out mean?  On mushrooms i have laid there vomiting, just creating another universe in my head.  I was not capable of interacting with the external world.  Is that what you mean by blacking out?

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

#9817355 - 02/17/09 10:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ChronicMuffin said:
Well my bud hit me up and wanted to know if i needed a bag. I said ya and got me a quad real cheap. so me and 3 friends decided to just bake it all in one night. after about 6 bowls i was the highest i had ever been in my life. We parachuted a few addy/vike mixes, and smoked 2 more bowls. We than decided to drive up north to mess around at my friends cabin.

It was a pretty silent laid back ride of about an hour an 15 minutes. We rode the 4wheelers for a bit than did a couple Jäger bombs. By now one of my friends was starting to act really sketchy and tweaked. So we hit the road with my buddy jordan driving; all of a fuckin sudden he says we should go to canada and start a new life, well i was like fuck lets do it... so we drove about an hour going northwards and got lost and decided to come back.

By now everyone was acting a little stupid. And when it turned about 8 out and was pitch black, that's when things got hectic. We ran into two huge groups of deer on the road, and i couldn't control my mouth, i started talking about how i could possibly be a psychotic killer when i got older, and about how much i enjoyed cutting open and gutting dears. This sent everyone into a whole new lvl of sketchy~ness, my bud jordan says that he wouldn't mind dying tonight, and i agreed and so did our older comrade joe. (tyler the fat one that was sketching out at the cabin was going crazy and didn't want to die) So there we were going 75mph down a pitch black highway surrounded in forest plotting our deaths. But no one could commit to it, so we decided that i would yank on the steering wheel randomly to roll us into the forest hopefully killing most of us, but i still couldn't bring myself to do it. And than out of no where we thought we were dying... for no specific reason and no specific cause everyone just went hysterical, I was so convinced i was about to die that i slammed the E-brake and got out of the car, along with everyone else. we wandered into the forest our ego deaths just getting worse and worse. after a point where i didn't know what i really was anymore i tumbled over into the snow and gave up on life. During this time i had a very loud auditory hallucination of like static fuzz (as on a tv with no cable hooked in) i blacked out and when i woke up i wandered around and woke up those who i could find. By the time me and joe got back to the car the other two were there too and we booked it home without saying much. This death felt so real that i don't know how i am alive right now... i remember thinking of my whole life in slow motion, i evaluated myself and had decided that i liked the way how i had lived my life and now it was over. And it was completed by the black out, i had no dreams during the black out, but i was aware that i had blacked out... It was very, very strange. like my soul was stuck in my dead body and forced to roam in eternal darkness... Overall i think this was pretty awesome, but i have been a moderate to heavy bud user for about a year and a half, and I have NEVER had ANY feelings like this at all. So, anyone else ever get ego death off bud, or was mine laced? (i didn't see anything on it, and it tasted fine) Or was it possibly pill mixd with weed? Well anywho, I look forward to some replies on this... because im really clueless and it ruined bud for one of my friends forever, it was his 3rd time smoking and after this death trip he has quit.

(on a side note, for the next two days my vision was very crappy and blurred, when i stood up a got a warm head rush and my vision would dissipate rapidly to the point where I thought I had gone blind, this is a side affect i have had before when smoking lots of bud, but never for this long and to this extent)

I've never quite understood people who haven't learned to control themselves from marijuana or at least find their limit. I think its funny that it appears that ONLY these people have day long effects of "messed up vision" or "tracers" or "it feels like I am tripping". Marijuana is pretty juvineille. If you can't find your limit and learn to handle yourself from weed then that is going to reflect many other aspects in your life like career, school, time mangement, etc.

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: wireless]
    #9817452 - 02/17/09 10:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That's ridiculous, don't compare smoking bud to average everyday life. I've been smoking just shy of 2 years, and I've smoked my share of dank. This was just a weird night, if all you have to say is "//// I'm to lazy to argue the point. It all feels like a dream now anyway.

--------------------

Sapere Aude.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #9819527 - 02/18/09 11:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

We all believe we have smoked the killer ,untill we REALLY smoke the killer.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10232441 - 04/25/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ego death is typically utterly blissful and in no way resembles unconsciousness.

Quote:

the sensation of having your boundaries of self dissolved--all of a sudden there is no 'you' anymore, there is simply pure, omnipresent consciousness.

What you're describing is ego dissolution. THAT is generally blissful. Ego Death is a violent struggle near indistinguishable from the death struggle of physical dying.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10232498 - 04/25/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'
ve nothing ever ever come close to ego death on mj,

but I did have a pretty terrifying experience once, I think I was just really high though.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10232535 - 04/25/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
I'

but I did have a pretty terrifying experience once, I think I was just really high though.

thats because ego death from herb is impossible.

--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Asante]
    #10232573 - 04/25/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said: What you're describing is ego dissolution. THAT is generally blissful. Ego Death is a violent struggle near indistinguishable from the death struggle of physical dying.

Yeah, I've also read the same distinction as between ego death and ego loss.  Either way the ultimate result is the dissolution of boundaries of self, no?

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Calix]
    #10232896 - 04/25/09 07:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
I'

since were reviving this forum, err, yes it is.

All psychedelics have the capability to produce the ego death state.

--------------------

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

#10233083 - 04/25/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
I'

errrr no its not

name one instance a person has experienced ego death from smoking weed....

that's like saying I personally have the capability to nuke the planet because i have a finger I could push a button with.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#10233131 - 04/25/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
I'

name one instance a person has experienced ego death from smoking weed....

I have personally many times. Others can vouch for themselves as well.
Cannabis has the full potential to produce profound psychedelic states; if you do not believe this, then you have not seen the full potential of this plant.
Because you have never experienced something does not invalidate the experience of others :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #10233138 - 04/25/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

why should it be impossible? I've experienced ego loss several times on marijuana. it helps if you meditate...

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Patisotagami]
    #10233240 - 04/25/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ego death, enlightenment, etc etc get thrown around soo loosely around here its not even funny

--------------------

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Patisotagami]
    #10233270 - 04/25/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've had some insane ego experiences on weed- mainly back in my early days-----My first bong experiences made me lose all sense of self and left me unable to speak during the high

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

#10233276 - 04/25/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I swear most people on this site think their enlightened or some shit along those lines:stonedjerk:

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#10233299 - 04/25/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
I swear most people on this site think their enlightened or some shit along those lines:stonedjerk:

Quote:

Calix said:

Maybe some of them are? Who is to question that?

--------------------

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

#10233326 - 04/25/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

Calix said:

Quote:

Calix said:

Maybe some of them are? Who is to question that?

i am questioning it, who are you to say I cant question  it???

I hate when people say that "who are you too...." its such an easy cop out.

Its very laughable that so many think their enlightened after their 16-35 years on earth...its even funnier that so many think they reached this level by tripping out.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#10233336 - 04/25/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

But who here has made such a claim? Mostly just people saying that they have had some intense psychedelic experiences :shrug:

I mean, I agree to a point, I have seen some on here who think that they have become some sort of swami or guru after a few tabs of lsd, but not in this particular thread

--------------------

OfflineMrGreen
L-l-l-learning.

#10280769 - 05/03/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I actually don't think, this is possible even when I was young I smoked good weed. When I was hmmm let me think, 13 or so I smoke a lot of weed one night with this one kid he was 15 or so at the time. It was white rhino and I'll never forget it till the day I die. It was about of quarter of good weed white rhino is not as potent but close to white widow.

To this day I'm not exactly sure if it was laced or not, and if it was I haven't done the drug it was laced with to this day. But, I don't believe that to be the case.

It was such a large quantity of weed, and good weed at the time I was quite young and hadn't smoked much.

I think that I would of had an ego death at that time, if it were possible. I've been quite high, many times of exceptional weeds that I would love to have again.

To my knowledge and my experience in weed, which is quite good. I don't think it's possible.

That's just coming from someone who has experienced weed a lot.

Perhaps, the hydrocodone inside of the vicodin and the adderal may have caused this.

amphetamines tend to give people an over godly view of themselves. Amphetamines open up dopamine receptors in the brain, dopamines are what make you feel good.

Hydrocodone is a downer and can make you mildly depressed in that fuck everything kind of way.

So perhaps, the hydrocodone + the amphetamine, could have cause that this would be the perfect demise kind of feeling.

It would also explain the constant talking, I think there may have been more amphetamine than Vicodin, correct me if I'm wrong.

Another thing is that you mixed an upper with a downer kind of high, that can fuck with emotions quite a bit also.

Just something to think about.

When you want to find something out question what you know, to explain what you don't.

Mr. Green

Offlinefungusapien
Nomad
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: MrGreen]
    #10280818 - 05/03/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

oral consumption of large amounts of marijuana can indeed cause ego death-type experiences...IME

--------------------
"It achieved symbiosis with human society early by associating itself with domesticated cattle." - T. McKenna

take a vacation, leave yourself behind...

**All posts are for research purposes only, and all content of said posts is hypothetical and entirely fictional.

Offlineclorox
Crossing theDoors ofPerception
Male

Loc: The Other Side
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: fungusapien]
    #10303255 - 05/07/09 03:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

haha, gotta love kids...

--------------------

These walls, such they be, are crawling with geometric hallucinations.

OfflineSimulacra541
Nobody

#10303972 - 05/07/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Psychedelics are a short cut to experiencing enlightenment.
I use to think enlightenment meant some sort of permanent change in the brain on how your ego relates to the universe. And it is, if it is done naturally.
Ego loss can show you exactly what its like to be enlightened, but it's just temporary.
If you showed a caveman the inside of a computer and said "see go back and build it now" theres no hope for that. They have no other technological experiences to understand it from or to build it.
That seems to be the great deception of psychedelics (at least for a lot of people in the 60's when it was more mainstream) that it could somehow instantly transform your life. In some ways it deffinetly can, but it's not permanent and most people will forget what they learned from it. I mean this in regards to actual enlightenment, I think they can teach you to have more empathy and to see beyond the surface as most of you will agree.

What the OP experienced doesn't really sound like ego death, it's not a literal dead feeling or a blacked out feeling. It's more of reidentification of yourself. You realize that this ego, the idea that you are locked inside your body which you have believed to be the real You is in fact not you. And what you are is whole works, there's a tremendous interconnected feeling where you can say I am you and you are me. There's no mystical knowledge to gain from it, no secret to the universe, you realize all there is, is now.

But this explanation isn't completely what it is and isn't. It's a hard thing to talk about because it doesn't seem to be very knowledge based.

Edited by Simulacra541 (05/07/09 06:32 PM)

OfflineSnorlax
Feather Lost in the Wind

#10304186 - 05/07/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am surprised no one has made any attempt to perhaps differentiate between the varieties in egolessness (made up word) and ego death.

It sounds as though the OP simply tweaked and flipped out along with everyone else.  The "energy" of the group progressively became more and more panic-oriented.  People affect each other, and then things burst.

One can feel as though they are without ego, but not have it forced from them. 

Many psychedelic experiences are this way: they creep as a buzz, and then throw your psyche into the unknown.  This seems more prominent in those that have had either little or no experience with psychedelics, or simply using large doses (7+ grams shrooms, 6+ tabs acid, etc).  The "tearing" away of the sense of self, almost as if unbidden, abrupt and perhaps even violently, is what most would describe as being the classic egodeath.

I have yet to experience this with cannabis.  I tried to by taking 1/2 ounce all at once by using cannaoil; however, even at this point, I was unable to experience the same egodeath as with psychedelics.  I didn't truly have a sense of self eventually due to the sheer magnitude in which the cannabis had taken hold of me, but this egolessness was more by the fact that I was mesmerized by the flowing, spectacular display within my closed eyes or creative mind's eye. 

It was the most powerful experience I have ever had with cannabis, and I do treasure the event as it was the one and only time that I can say that cannabis displayed something truly magical to me, but I would never go so far as to say that cannabis can grant/force the same sort of egodeath or egolessness as that of mushrooms or any other psychedelic.

OfflineSimulacra541
Nobody

Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Snorlax]
    #10304388 - 05/07/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Snorlax said:
I am surprised no one has made any attempt to perhaps differentiate between the varieties in egolessness (made up word) and ego death.

It sounds as though the OP simply tweaked and flipped out along with everyone else.  The "energy" of the group progressively became more and more panic-oriented.  People affect each other, and then things burst.

I don't think trying to distinguish between the different "egolessness" experiences is worth the effort or possible. For all of human civilization people have had these experiences with or without the use of psychoactive compounds. Religion in some ways is an attempt to explain these. There's too many different subtle variations. It's just something that has to be experienced, how do you explain to someone what red looks like?

We live in a world of words and abstractions that is separated from reality. The most that can be said about these experiences is they destroy this representational world and allow you to experience things as they simply are. We all have experienced 'egolessness'  before, when we were babies. It's called the oceanic feeling by scientists. Wasn't it William Blake who said these visions were experiences to be had by Children and Saints?

OfflineStoi
BuddingTripper
Male

Loc: NZAucklandiiVille
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Simulacra541]
    #10304526 - 05/07/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Still skeptical.  :whoo:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: BREAK FREE :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

"Someone described insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. That's a perfect description of the war on drugs."

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

#10318648 - 05/10/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

When someone started snoring next to him, he couldn't recognize the sound and began freaking out

haha lol made me laugh so much:rofl2:

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #10458829 - 06/05/09 09:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

boletusoftruth said:
Uhhhhh

A- Not ego death

B- You were high as fuck

C- Learn to handle your droogz

lets go with B bob

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

#10462765 - 06/06/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ive never had persay "ego death" on bud but ive had like times i ripped a good bong hit and felt like i was going to pass out. Ive only had ego death on shrooms. and not gonna lie i didnt like it much.

OfflineGrill Master
Its always natturday
Male

Loc: NW PA
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: LaughingSoDreamy]
    #10463141 - 06/06/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I wish scientists would do more research on the effects of marijuana because a lot of shit is still so unknown about how THC and cannabinoids affect humans.

I do not think that "ego-death" can be achieved from marijuana in its classical psychedelic sense, but marijuana for some people including me seems to bring on a sort of dissociation, mental cloudiness, and sometimes physical discomfort. I believe that when some people smoke too much with a low tolerance they can experience such a mental confusion along with some physical discomfort and a rapid heart rate and it is very easy for some to think they are dying.

You gotta know your body, mind, and chemicals. Its seems that most of the members of the shroomery know and respect their mind and body. While others either don't or are still learning about their own bodies.

Respect weed, unless your confident that you can handle your shit. I know that i could not handle smoking even like .5 gram of some decent shit right now because my tolerance is just too low. Like what the fuck do people expect from smoking grams of good weed or taking good eddibles?

OfflineHomegrower3000
Irie Guy
Male

Loc: South Africa
    #10822082 - 08/08/09 10:59 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You wanted to kill yourselves? Thats not very clever.
That just sounds like you were really fucked up to me.
This could easily have been the kinda thing you read in the newspaper, under a title like: DRUG-CRAZED TEENS DIE IN BIZARRE CAR CRASH.
And you would read it and think to yourself: poor, poor kids, if only they were responsible with their drug use.

--------------------
"I'm not guilty. You're the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. This is big business. This is the American way." - Nino Brown(Wesley Snipes), New Jack City (1991)

Offlineubuntuyou
Go, go, go on my Hoveround.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in middle Ameri...
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: Homegrower3000]
    #10896460 - 08/20/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've experienced ego death/loss of ego on several occasions with dxm.  Seems like such a juvenile way to go about it now, not to mention that one reason I quit was because all it did was make me fall asleep after years of abuse.  Nasty stuff but all I could find for tripping/introspect purposes.  As for weed...never had anything near the same though it always seemed to make me physically sick (allergic?).  I did have an interesting hallucination the first time I smoked though.  I'm of the mind that while ego death from pot is very possible, it is highly improbable that anyone will experience it.

--------------------
The trees of the toxic jungle must have evolved to purify the earth of all the pollution we humans have made. I gathered spores and raised them.  It's all right - they don't give off vapors.

---

The dangers of wild mushrooms:

Part I
Part II

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Re: EgoDeath on Bud? [Re: ubuntuyou]
    #10896875 - 08/20/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

lol this is funny.. dude what were you doing driving acting all gay from your weed high.. running around in the snow and blacking out.. You sir are the guy who kills mini van familys..

Offlinesmokescreen
80's Transformer
Male User Gallery

Loc: north carolina
    #10971642 - 08/31/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've had experiences similar to ego death especially back when I was younger and weed seemed "new"  Looking back on it though, I had just smoked too much.  It happens now that I don't smoke often.  I'ts been abuot 3 weeks since I last smoked, and 3 or 4 bong rips of some good bud would put me there.  Seriously though nothing like an ego death on lsd or shrooms

--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order