Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Tripping in school
    #98093 - 09/29/99 08:27 PM (24 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't recommend doing any drugs in school. I used to smoke pot and go to class high all the time. Now i realize it was a dumbass thing to do. School's important.

------------------
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Tripping in school [Re: Thunderfuck]
    #98095 - 09/29/99 08:49 PM (24 years, 6 months ago)

The first time I tripped (or did any drug, etc.) was in the 7th grade. A kid in my class brought in something called mescaline. I had no idea what it was but it looked like a tiny tart candy.

Man, it hit us all at the exact same time. Freaky as hell, we spent the day laughing our asses off. Luckily, we were always getting in trouble so we weren't acting too differently than usual.

I wouldn't suggest doing it in school, unless you've given up on learning anything there (but why would you be there then?)

OfflineViolent-J
addict

#98096 - 09/29/99 09:26 PM (24 years, 6 months ago)

I go to class ripped senseless off weed every day.... It makes it more fun, and I get into the class more. Except Geometry, all I do there is draw.

I would never never never take shrooms or acid at school! Not even if you payed me. If I did, I bet I would be able to define the words "Bad Trip"

--------------------
------------------------
"Oh Shinon, you crazy diamond!" -- Mr. Burns

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #98097 - 09/30/99 10:16 AM (24 years, 6 months ago)

do gotu kola
ginseng
vinpocetine
diapid
dmae
dhea & pregnenolone
calamus
pca/pga
hydergine
piracetam
multivitamins
WAKE UP and ace that test!!!

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Anonymous

#98098 - 09/30/99 01:28 PM (24 years, 6 months ago)

No way, consolidation would make it all much simpler. Crack.

------------------
Hi. I have nothing of interest to say.

OfflineEvery1ShouldBAble2Post
Carpal Tunnel
    #98099 - 12/30/99 12:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I've tripped off of robitussin twice in school. For some weird reason those days didn't have much class. I go to school high on weed everyday but I don't think I should trip in school because it makes my eyes diolated.

Anonymous

#98100 - 12/30/99 07:53 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i used got to school high on weed every day, but i couldn't control my laughing fits or learn anything, so i had to cut back. i've never tripped at school before. i think it would be totally fuct. i'd probably end up getting into some kind of trouble if i tripped at school. a friend was on shroomz in art class and ended up hiding under his desk screaming at the teacher 'get away from me'. but he was kind of an idiot anyways.

Anonymous

#98101 - 01/01/00 10:56 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

yo everyonesholebeable2post>>> I always wondered about trippin' of off Robitussion. I have like 4 oz. at home it the medicine cabinet. What makes you trip? Is it anything like shrooms? ?I heard that u can die from kidney failure if you overdose on that shit. How bad does it fuck you up? Please enlighten me on this subject....

Anonymous

#98102 - 01/01/00 08:37 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

ironlung check this site:
http://third-plateau.lycaeum.org

Anonymous

#98103 - 01/01/00 09:13 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

the first and last time i have ever tripped in school was off of mushrooms(1/2 an 8th) about 3 months ago. i wouldnt recommend doing any kind of hullucinogen in school. in my opinion it is a bad idea. i was in class tripping and all i thougt about was leaving because i didnt like it one bit. and i couldnt leave cause then i thought about the consequences of laeving school and getting caught under the influence of the mushies. so i just sat in my seat suffering...

Anonymous

#98104 - 01/01/00 09:04 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i have tripped off shrooms twice at skool it was great but i wouldnt do it alot only like once very 2 weeks only on fridays
Dont Trip 2 Hard are your goin 2 find yourself in another skool

------------------
Shroomed Out then we did it 2 the Weed House!!!
~Kronic

OfflineSquirtle
journeyman
Loc: Boston
    #98105 - 01/06/00 09:48 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

to iron lung:
the robitussin thing works, but i wouldnt reccomend it for school. i only done it once, late at night, at my house. i drank 4 oz. at 11, and my pupils were still dilated the next day until 10:30 in the morning. i was still fucked up when i woke up too. pot or alcohol is one thing in school, but i wouldnt fuck with dissociatives such as DXM (the active ingredient in robitussin maximum cough)

------------------
We trip the 'shrooms fantastic
And shit gets drastic elbow pull and kick -311

Anonymous

#98106 - 01/10/00 08:25 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i used do acid in school when i was in high school. and it was some of the best acid i have ever done: White Lightning. had a steady supply of it for a while, and did it most of the time in school. yeah, it makes for an interesting experience, especially when walking around between classes, but it's not something to do frequently. you have to keep yourself in check a little too much. it was a waste of acid...i wish now that i had saved it for weekends or after school or whatever, when you can enjoy it to the fullest.

Anonymous

#98107 - 01/11/00 07:28 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Talk about triping in school, Imagine being on a school trip in the city. in peoples court(Judge Jerry. it was nuts, i've done some crazy things but shroom bagles on the way to the city probably has to be one of my most intense trips. It's not like being in school, and it's not like being out of school. it's Weird

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale