Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineeruditemonkey
Stranger
How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip?
    #9798691 - 02/14/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Im pretty new to psychedelics, the strongest psych that i have done so far is 45x salvia (twice) but that is generally too intense to even enjoy the experience, so i figure i should try shrooms next. But I am starting to think that there are alot of variables that could determine how strong ones trip is like, height/wieght,tolerance, and most importantly the species of shroom.

So i am about 6/2 and weigh about 180 lbs, have no experience with shrooms and to go along with that very little knowledge of them, but I want a profound trip not some kid shit where i just see pretty colors and wierd objects. Unfortunatley i dont know what type of shroom i will be getting yet because i havent met the dealer personally im getting it from a friend  but i hear ny state has some really potent shrooms. So what would be a logical estimate for me, and know that i would rather take more than enough instead of playing it safe. Also should i smoke some herb to enhance the experience or would that be a bad idea for a first timer lol?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: eruditemonkey]
    #9798732 - 02/14/09 10:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

eat 3.5. Keep in mind that thats a good dose for some people and too much for others. if you think you can do it, wait for a good set/setting, maybe a sitter, but if you trust yourself then its not uber necessary. most of all let go and have fun.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: eruditemonkey]
    #9798744 - 02/14/09 10:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You probably don't want a level 5 trip your first time doing shrooms.
I say this with confidence.

Quote:

but I want a profound trip not some kid shit where i just see pretty colors and wierd objects.

What, pray tell... is a "kid trip"? Considering you've never done them before what are you basing this see pretty colors and weird objects on?

Start small. 2-3 grams. Then decide if you want to take it to the next level the next time.

There is a BIG difference between a mild trip and a balls to the wall one. And none of them would classify as kid shit.

--------------------

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9798755 - 02/14/09 11:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I didnt.

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Offlineeruditemonkey
Stranger
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Shroomism]
    #9800234 - 02/15/09 12:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe kid shit was a bad phrase and a little cocky for someone who hasnt tried them, but i figure a small dose of shrooms will seem like kid shit compared to 45x salvia just cause salvia is purely a mental high, where as shrooms is a combination of mental and physical from what i have heard from friends and read on this site. Also i already had a level 5 trip on salvia (obviously right 45x=fucked)so i want to try shrooms of similar or higher potency. Trust me i want a lvl5 trip, i can already say that i love them from the 2 that i had from salvia, they were amazing eventhough the last one was a bit scary. 

I know salvia and shrooms are completely different drugs but I think i can handle a reasonably high dose after 45x salvia. The only thing that has me worried about shrooms is the time that they last 6-7 hours wtf thats forever when you are high on psychedelics, the 20 min i was high on salvia seemed like forever.

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Great PNW
    #9800246 - 02/15/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmm lvl5 Salvia trip 10 minutes. Level 5 shroom trip 3-4 hrs +. You may want to reconsider. I'd start with a smaller dose and then go from there.

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #9800249 - 02/15/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly. You don't know what to expect. So better to have a mild 6-7 hour trip then something you aren't prepared for.

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#9800252 - 02/15/09 12:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so if you think its too long try 2 grams, youll get a good feel for the effects and itll only last about 4 hours.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #9800258 - 02/15/09 12:07 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A level 5 trip on mushrooms is way more more intense than a salvia breakthrough, in my opinion.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisiblemastabruce
The Duke
Male User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9800559 - 02/15/09 12:29 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Any and every shroom trip is fun, and crazy, basically any amount. Whatever amount u pick, u will have a good time.

--------------------
---Peace---

Offlineeruditemonkey
Stranger
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9800571 - 02/15/09 12:31 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What i plan on doing is buying however much 70 bucks gets me (probably a good amount) and starting out with just eating a few to get a feel for them, then i want to go all out. But you guys still didnt answer my question instead you are trying to talk me out of it and i dont know why. Shroom trips are supposed to be incredible as long as you have the right state of mind. Moreover, can you guys tell me how many shroom HEADS it will take me to have a lvl 5 trip not GRAMS since i dont know how many that translates into since i havent purchased shrooms before.

Also how much does weed enhance your trip im pretty experienced with that drug (that is definitely kid shit)but i have never mixed it with another drug.

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Great PNW
    #9800595 - 02/15/09 12:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Every mushroom is different that's why we are going by grams. We don't know what kind of shroom it is. The stalks also have active components in them.
We don't know if they are dry or fresh so we don't have an answer. Read the pub rules. Here's number 5

5) No Dosage Advice: Posts which request or dispense dosage information are not permitted. The reason behind this is to prevent unintentional misinformation based upon issues of personal body chemistry, including physical and behavioral tolerance. In the event a thread is displaying potentially dangerous information, the thread will be deleted and both those who request such information as well as those who post a dosage suggestion may be warned or banned.

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#9800603 - 02/15/09 12:37 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eruditemonkey said:
What i plan on doing is buying however much 70 bucks gets me (probably a good amount) and starting out with just eating a few to get a feel for them, then i want to go all out. But you guys still didnt answer my question instead you are trying to talk me out of it and i dont know why. Shroom trips are supposed to be incredible as long as you have the right state of mind. Moreover, can you guys tell me how many shroom HEADS it will take me to have a lvl 5 trip not GRAMS since i dont know how many that translates into since i havent purchased shrooms before.

Also how much does weed enhance your trip im pretty experienced with that drug (that is definitely kid shit)but i have never mixed it with another drug.

dude dont just strat eating random unweighed mushrooms for your first time. Thats asking for a bad trip. get a scale weigh out accurate doses.

The rating scale is in generalities, there would be no way to tell how much it takes to reach a specific level. Id say start with 2 grams- 3.5.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Louiscypher]
    #9800615 - 02/15/09 12:41 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Louiscypher said:
Every mushroom is different that's why we are going by grams. We don't know what kind of shroom it is. The stalks also have active components in them.
We don't know if they are dry or fresh so we don't have an answer. Read the pub rules. Here's number 5

5) No Dosage Advice: Posts which request or dispense dosage information are not permitted. The reason behind this is to prevent unintentional misinformation based upon issues of personal body chemistry, including physical and behavioral tolerance. In the event a thread is displaying potentially dangerous information, the thread will be deleted and both those who request such information as well as those who post a dosage suggestion may be warned or banned.

that slipped my mind.

OP youve gotten the info you need. Dont go overboard. stay safe.

Ill move this to psych exp.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? (moved) [Re: eruditemonkey]
    #9800617 - 02/15/09 12:41 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
better suited for PE.

OfflineBombKitten
Stranger

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? (moved) [Re: sui]
    #9800832 - 02/15/09 01:41 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

OP, there is a very good reason why we all say to respect mushrooms.

First off, Salvia and Mushrooms are very different. Just because you can handle one does not mean you can handle the other.

Trips are almost always very profound. It's much less about how much you take than what you do with your trip. You want an enlightening experience? Trip outside (in a safe spot with a sitter preferably. Just in case) on a mid dose of mushrooms (3 - 3.5g as many here have said). It will be incredible, I guarantee it. Mushrooms will always be around for you to explore deeper down the rabbit hole. The last thing you want to do is overdo it and scare yourself away from mushrooms forever.

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Loc: S'consin Flag
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? (moved) [Re: BombKitten]
    #9800843 - 02/15/09 01:45 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Just jump into it with an 8th, 3.5~5g depending on the dealer. You seem like a smart guy, you should be fine.

I mean worse case scenario, it's not enough and you need to buy more. Shrooms are cheap, and don't smoke bud on your first time, its good just to experience that mushroomy power without being blazed.

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Knowledge without actions is useless, action without knowledge is dangerous.

Sapere Aude.

Offlinedjsoy
seeks the truth!
Male

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
    #9800972 - 02/15/09 02:59 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

its not just an incredible experience but a life changing experience. have you heard of terrance mckenna? go on youtube and search his name and he tells what dosage he has taken that is enough to him to a lvl 5 and beyond. his lectures on shrooms are amazing and should not be passed upon. im not telling you to take the amount he has taken, if its your first time... i wouldnt even recommend it.

ive had the best life changing experience on a 3 gram trip. The best advice i can give is to trip at secluded beach or forest or some sort of nature setting is always best in my opinion, take the shrooms 1 1/2 hours before sunrise and once the shrooms kick in you will expreience the most profound connection to nature you will ever have... the sunrise will blast you into you into outer space.

ive done this in santa barbara california where there are mini forests next to the ocean and had the best shroom expreience in my life. oh dont forget to listen to pink floyd, boards of canada and tycho!

cheers! have fun!

--------------------
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. " - Dalai Lama

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: djsoy]
    #9801147 - 02/15/09 04:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

... OP.  You're a douche.  Stop calling drugs or certain amounts of drugs kid shit.  You sound like 45x salvia, (which arguably doesn't really exist) has made you some unstoppable tyrant lord of psychedelics.  Comparing any two drugs is futile and you won't find what you're looking for that way.  Just like someone who has smoked enough weed to think they're a tree will be surprised by salvia, you will definitely be surprised by mushrooms, no matter how much or how often you've smoked it.

My asshole 2 cents, over and out.

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Innoculus]
    #9801183 - 02/15/09 05:13 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's kind of a silly question anyways because trips are so subjective. I'd say start with an 8th (3.5g) since it's a good dose that will definitely give you a good time, but most likely won't end you up in the psyche ward.

Honestly I started w/ an 8th and have tripped on that amount several times and had very profound experiences. In contrast, I gobbled an estimated 10g one night and while I definitely tripped balls it wasn't an eye-opening experience or anything. Which is why I think this question is stupid because you can't determine whether a trip is going to be a total mind-fuck or not.

You'll have more fun if you just go with the flow.

--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #9801425 - 02/15/09 08:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Like everyone else said already, 3 grams is where you should start. Believe us, for your first time theres a good chance your life could change.

If you must, 7 grams will do it.

--------------------

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: cube talk]
    #9801788 - 02/15/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

IMHO, salvia is , as you said, "kid shit" compared to a mushroom breakthrough.

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9801951 - 02/15/09 11:08 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you are a pussy little kid if you don't take 7 grams dry your first time

IMHO you shouldn't try mushrooms
they are not for everyone

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: mastabruce]
    #9801965 - 02/15/09 11:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mastabruce said:
Any and every shroom trip is fun, and crazy, basically any amount. Whatever amount u pick, u will have a good time.

Haha...how naive.  Wrong,  Shrooms are more likely to give a bad trip than acid imo...acid you can at lease have a little more mental clarity.    I did an ounce of shrooms once, and I had a bad trip, but i've also done 4 had a bad one and 14 and had a good one, it all depends on your set/setting.

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

OfflineFloydRose
Weilii eyed
Male

Loc: US, Georgia
    #9802229 - 02/15/09 12:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That is a terrible approach. You have no respect for the power of the mushroom, and the mushroom's going to hand you your own ass on a silver platter if you are not more reverent and cautious.

Don't eat more than an 8th your first time. I am very experienced with mushrooms (I have been eating them for years and have taken some heroic doses) and even an 8th has occasionally been too intense for me if my set and setting were bad.

Just don't underestimate mushrooms, man. They are more or less a physical manifestation of magic.

--------------------
“It is true that my discovery of LSD was a chance discovery, but it was the outcome of planned experiments and these experiments took place in the framework of systematic pharmaceutical, chemical research. It could better be described as serendipity.”
-Albert Hofmann

Edited by FloydRose (02/15/09 12:36 PM)

Offlineeruditemonkey
Stranger
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: clemens]
    #9802331 - 02/15/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"you are a pussy little kid if you don't take 7 grams dry your first time"

I hope that was sarcasm lol, i dont know much about shrooms but i know that would probably drive me insane for a good 8 hours and probably fuck with my head until i did it again. And contrary to what many of you seem to think i am nt trying to come off as bad ass that thinks he can handle any drug, i just i want the full effect not some modified shit that could have been better. I have been dissapointed in the past when i have taken peoples advice of "dude just start off with x amount of so and so" granted it was never anything as powerful as shrooms but i still think the same thing could happen with these.

Trust me i want some out of this world shit thats why i got into psychedelics, i know i have barely even scratched the surface but thats what i love, i cant wait to find something that blows my mind and completely changes my outlook on life. Lastly is there any way to control your trips or at least give you a better chance of having a good one beside having a clear state of mind because in my little experience they have always been random, i would even say pre determined. Would it help if I cleanse my system for a week or longer and try to have as little stress as possible before i do these little bastards?

OfflineVaelu
Strange Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sin City
    #9802507 - 02/15/09 01:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I would say use this:

http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

Then you will have a pretty good idea on how to get to whatever level you are looking to go to.

--------------------
"When the student is ready the teacher appears..."

OfflineBizzare
Adventurer
Male

#9802827 - 02/15/09 02:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Man, think about it. If all these people (who obviously have experience with mushrooms) recommend you dont eat a level 5 trip for your first time then you probably shouldnt man. Ive been tripping for a year n some now (im no expert), so im not gonna try n tell you what to do, but my advice would be drink 3 or 4 grams blended up with some OJ and see where it takes you. Its alot different then salvia, and a hell of alot more enjoyable.
Peace

--------------------
We are not the end of evolution.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Bizzare]
    #9802931 - 02/15/09 02:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Five grams dry should be enough bro

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: How much shrooms would/should it take me to have a lvl5 trip? [Re: Bizzare]
    #9802942 - 02/15/09 03:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha my friend and I were just like you. He had never done mushrooms before; I had done a level 3 on them once. Somehow we thought it was a good idea to eat 30+ fresh psilocybe cyanescens fresh each (yeah yeah yeah I know already made a thread about this before) - when my friend had never tried shrooms. Well basically it was very intense for both of us and even harder on him. Took me a week or two to come back and get in the right headspace. 2 days after the trip I had a test and all the text on it was slightly floating around. Was pretty cool actually. :lol: I was feeling very strange and different for a long while after.

Even though the dosage calculator calls that trip a level 5, I'd call it a level 4 because the moments of complete loss of reality were brief but they came in waves. I'm sure it could have crossed over into a level 5 if we both "let go" and let it take us away but we both kept fighting it. Great things came from that "bad" trip. We changed many things in our lives for the better. We felt like babies again rebirthing and trying to find out what we really wanted to do with our lives. There weren't however any profound revelations about time and space or the universe. Something my friend kind of was expecting and something I thought we'd maybe touch on or start thinking about while tripping.

Really though, we were way in over our heads on that trip. My friend thought he was gonna die and was freaking out and pretty much crying and trying to throw up the mushrooms. The look of fear on his face scared the shit out of me. I couldn't stop chewing on my lip and it kept bleeding which scared my friend even more. Objects were completely disappearing from the apartment. The sink disappeared, everything off the counters, pictures on the walls, etc. Everything turned light shades of purple and pink and there were white dots everywhere. It looked like an empty apartment too. Fucking crazy. Things were moving around and everything was just fucked up. I myself wasn't prepared for how strong the waves and emotions were. It is very very intense and I strongly do not recommend you doing this for your first time on mushrooms. You'll probably freak out and you could possibly hurt yourself or possibly have a panic attack (just a friendly warning). We were both very experienced with Salvia as well and that's what made us think we could really handle it (plus the fact I had a blast doing shrooms the time before). It's not 10 minutes... it's 6 hours. And on both of these substances time can go really slow.

The point is you don't have to dose incredibly high to learn. Take enough for about a level 2-3 trip, put yourself in the right mental state and let go and meditate and learn new things and write them down. That's what I'd recommend. Especially since you've never done them before. You can't comprehend what a level 4-5 trip is like. There's a lot of very intense feelings and emotions that come along with the trip that are indescribable. They were the strongest emotions I've ever felt in my life and they were very painful for the majority of the trip.

And when I say write it down I really mean it. I still have my notebook full of tons of insane scribblings and thoughts (however it's pretty difficult to write at that dosage - we had a sober friend write a little bit for us) that I can look back on and read. It helps me remember the trip better when reading what we wrote and remembering all the parts of it rather than thinking back on some vague and senseless blur where we TRIPPED MAJOR BALLZ MAN for 6 hours.

Edited by Nihlus (02/15/09 03:19 PM)

OfflineBombKitten
Stranger

#9802949 - 02/15/09 03:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eruditemonkey said:
"you are a pussy little kid if you don't take 7 grams dry your first time"

I hope that was sarcasm lol, i dont know much about shrooms but i know that would probably drive me insane for a good 8 hours and probably fuck with my head until i did it again. And contrary to what many of you seem to think i am nt trying to come off as bad ass that thinks he can handle any drug, i just i want the full effect not some modified shit that could have been better. I have been dissapointed in the past when i have taken peoples advice of "dude just start off with x amount of so and so" granted it was never anything as powerful as shrooms but i still think the same thing could happen with these.

Trust me i want some out of this world shit thats why i got into psychedelics, i know i have barely even scratched the surface but thats what i love, i cant wait to find something that blows my mind and completely changes my outlook on life. Lastly is there any way to control your trips or at least give you a better chance of having a good one beside having a clear state of mind because in my little experience they have always been random, i would even say pre determined. Would it help if I cleanse my system for a week or longer and try to have as little stress as possible before i do these little bastards?

The life changing out of this world experience you want is not based on dosage or level, it's what you do with your trip. A l3 can be just as profound as an l5, just in a very different way. A l5 is not a full effect l3, it is a different experience entirely, and one that most people who know mushrooms recommend you don't aim for your first shot. I would tell a person who has done everything under the sun but mushrooms to start with 3g as I would someone who has never done anything.

I'm guessing that since you keep mentioning levels, you are reading the guidelines found on this site. Really, they are just to simplify talking about mushrooms and experiences, and are merely a reference point that have no meaning if you have never tripped. Don't be fooled into thinking that since a level 3 sounds less intense than a level 5, that it will be less profound or life changing. The real power of mushrooms is very hard to convey in words.

Mushrooms have a way of completely destroying people who go into a trip with a mindset like yours. This is not meant to be condescending in any way, it is a sincere warning. They are fungus. They are not going anywhere. You'll have many opportunities to trip in the future high or low doses.

If you are dead set on the level 5 idea (which, I urge you to drop this level thing until you've tripped a few times. Again, it's just vague reference points), then there's nothing we can do to stop you. Get a good friend you trust with your deepest darkest secrets to be on hand so you don't do anything harmful to yourself, and so you have someone to talk to on the come up and come down. You'll need them once you spend eternity battling your most hidden demons. Once you hit the peak you won't be doing much except facing your true self. If you can overcome this, you can hit the l5 idea you want. L5 (or what most refer to as ego-loss) must be obtained through mental power of overcoming these things, not dosage.

Really, I disagree with the concept of "level 5" because I feel that headspace can be reached at most dosages. Again, what is to be gained from a trip has everything to do with set and setting.

Edited by BombKitten (02/15/09 03:04 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom