Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineacidNshrooms
shpongle andfloyd are theshit
what are some crazy hallucinations youve had?
    #978749 - 10/21/02 05:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

people, tell me about some wild hallucinations or visions youve had on shrooms.

--------------------
music is the greatest trip toy

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #978809 - 10/21/02 05:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well I have had a bad trip by looking at wood grain and it opened up like it was the portal to hell...and I've seen various shapes morphing into each other and it's hard to explain the shapes. I havn't had a ton of Visuals on my trips, but have had flashbacks with really fucked up visuals :smile:

--------------------

OfflineacidNshrooms
    #978843 - 10/21/02 06:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh ya i forgot to add somethin. can you include how many grams were eatin when talkin about visuals? thanks :tongue: 

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #979132 - 10/21/02 08:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i fasted for about 24hrs and took 4g of cubensis. it ended up as a level 5 trip.

anyway, we were in the garden and i saw a stereotypical flying saucer going past in the sky. i asked a friend if anything was in the sky, and they said there was a plane. then i saw laser bolts coming from this flying saucer and i could hear the noise of the laser bolts shooting. wherever they landed i could see lights eminating over houses. pretty cool. not at all scary.

basically, a while later, i was lying down on my own and my whole bedroom turned into the end of the matrix. everyhting was a flowing mass of energy. i couldnt tell if my eyes were open or not. CEVs and OEVs merged.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: mikey_]
    #979382 - 10/21/02 10:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

wow

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #979516 - 10/21/02 11:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

1/8th Ecuadors. Wood grain is the balls to watch! I also end up staring at my bathroom floor. It's white with blue vines and orange flower things. I watch them move and grow. I've also seen the engraving on my wooden closet doors moving and growing. On movies, I've seen peoples faces morphing. The mirror is kick ass too. :grin:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Bruiser]
    #979618 - 10/21/02 12:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Tripped for the second time the other day off of Gulf Coasts.. I saw the most amazing trails to everything and an amazing "motion blur" to every object I looked at... was fuckin amazing.

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #979862 - 10/21/02 02:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This weekend I was at a camping, hippy festival, and I was jamming after eating a pretty heavy dose of Weilii. There was a full moon out, and I was staring at it while playing my guitar. It was like the light at the end of a tunnel, and there where incredible and beautiful patterns and shapes coming out of it. It was one of the most beatiful things I have ever seen.

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #979913 - 10/21/02 03:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I saw a tree explode once! I was tripping in the forest at night with a friend and there was a road close by. It was actually just the lights of the car reflecting on the branches that made it look like it was exploding with fireworks comming off. It was cool. I had 3.5g of cubes.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #979991 - 10/21/02 03:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

august 2001 on 2.1g of an unknown strain - likly Equadors, but hard to tell.

a few hours into it, we decided to smoke some herb. after which, my entire backyard (landscaped by my dad who's an architect) started to swirl into intermingling spirals - along the lines of Van Goh's Starry Night. spirals would spin and sweet off up onto the trunk of a tree to be recreated in the leaves at the top. it was amazing. definitely the best visual i've ever experienced. btw, i'm going to move this thread to General Questions, since it's not trip tip oriented.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: geokills]
    #980100 - 10/21/02 04:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

First, woodgrain is amazing, as is bathroom stuffs.

I was laying on the floor in a dark room, looking under a door into a bright bathroom. I saw what looked like those swirls you see above pavement on hot days and it turned into a desert that went on forever. I then told my friend to look at it and he saw it too, we thought that was weird.
Someone told me once of a guy going into the woods and seeing a 2d world and being able to lean past the trees and seeing them like paper cut outs.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

OfflineCharlie_Bucket
ChocolateFactory Owner

Loc: Texas
    #980316 - 10/21/02 06:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was tripping as i was taking a shower one night, and washing my hair out with
tea tree oil shampo. It smelt so fresh and clean. Tea tree oil makes your skin tingel,
so since i was realy tripping the felling was crazy! But i was looking at my shower
curtain, which has small green and white checkerd pattern to it. Then the green
squares changed into realy blocky 80's atari pine trees. Just like the old atari game,
space invaders, they went over several spaces then went down a row. They
repeted that for many moments! It blow my mind away! Just thought i would share
that with ya. :grin: 

--------------------
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka

OfflineacidNshrooms
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Charlie_Bucket]
    #981353 - 10/22/02 12:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

amazing.....great replies. those are some pretty wild visions! anyone else ever experience any wild visions? remember to include doasage :tongue: 

--------------------

OfflineAzWeThinkWeIz420
just an illusion

Loc: nor-cal
    #981361 - 10/22/02 12:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

one time on roughly 5 and a half grams, after we smoked quite a bit of some good purple kush, i thought i had fell asleep on the couch and was dreaming, i was convinced i was meeting my friends in my dreams for probably an hour, it all seemed ok at the time, just wierd.

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#981387 - 10/22/02 12:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My most memorable was not that intense, but it was my first trip. I was walking through a neighborhood and the sun was almost down. I was on about 2.5g and I saw the sun through the leaves of a weeping willow. the wind made the leaves dance and the sun through the leaves looked like diamonds. I thought I had seen the very soul of nature.
weeping willows are awesome lookin trees.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

OfflineWorkmanV
Psilocybe Microscopist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
    #981426 - 10/22/02 12:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In college dorm bathroom/shower on 1 gram of liberty caps. Mid 1980's

I went into the dorm bathroom and I saw these large dark fleshy grubs on the floor. I knew there couldn't actually be pulsing fat worms on the floor. So I got closer and closer until I was mere inches from them and they still looked like large greasy bloated maggots. I finally got up enough courage to touch the slimy beasts. But something was wrong, they weren't soft at all. In fact, they were hard, very hard and cold like metal. In a flash they transformed into metal towel hooks. Some vandal had snapped off all the ends of the shower hooks and left them on the floor. Reality came crashing down.

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #981644 - 10/22/02 02:26 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ever since I smoked salvia extract my hallucinations on mushrooms are MUCH more..... "plasticy?" "shiny?"... much more....... real-looking.

Unfortunately, they're still simply "inexpressible," but I can surely try.

my favorite incident was when I was tripping at a friend's house, and it during the track "A New Way to Say Hooray!" by artist Shpongle:

I pictured a creature that was supposed to be me, a pink glob with my head, kind of waving back and forth. The image kind of "zoomed out" or "scaled up" and I saw BILLIONS of these things just like me but with totally different heads, and we were all attached (the "pink globs" were all sticking to eachother - very stringy :smile:), all hanging onto eachother, with large waves of motion making large groups of us wave in various directions. We were all hanging on for dear life, slowly stabilizing, slowly becomming more comfortable with eachother.

Everything stopped. We all looked around at the beings near us, and turned into an ocean of smiles. Our heads turned into smiles, and receded into the globs that formed our collective body, which basically melted into an ocean. A new "type" of energy and movement (life?) started in this ocean, and began to evolve into "something grand," a hallucination I have no means of expressing.

Edit #1 (addition): I'd taken just 4 grams of cubes.... sure was a great trip :smile: Oh and geokills: smoking weed about an hour into your mushroom trip will skyrocket you into places unknown - I'm always surprised when people tell me they don't smoke weed while on shrooms.. the synergy is fantastic

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
t'was cool

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (10/22/02 03:12 AM)

Offlineswede
swede
Loc: tuesday
    #981657 - 10/22/02 02:33 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

~3.5 grams of Amazonians~

me and a buddy ate these babies one night...it was his first time and my second time.  lots of crazy things happened when i first started taking them, lately the visuals haven't been so great, maybe because i expect too much...too anxious

anyway...we were outside and his dog was running around...(very good trip toy by the way) and he reached out to pet it and his arms just stretched like good old stretch armstrong...his body didnt move or anything.  his arms just reached out a good 6 feet, pat the dogs head, and shrunk back to normal...woke up the next day with bare feet and feelin like a million bucks...except for the dirty feet :wink: 

--------------------
~smoke, smoke, smoke, that cigarette~

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet
 User Gallery

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #981713 - 10/22/02 03:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My second shroom trip was my most intense ever! My first was not really a trip so I did not know how much to eat and I did not konw I am sensitive to them. I ate approx 3 grams dried. 2.5 hours into the trip I thought the median turned into a huge green/yellow snake body! When I looked at the ground every piece of gravel looked like a snakes head with fangs. I was not scared but it made me laugh my ass off!

--------------------

OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: FlusH]
    #982192 - 10/22/02 09:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

6 grams

i was sitting on my bed in my room. the walls were gone and replaced my grassy knolls .... somehow i came to the conclusion that it was pasadina. that some night while drinking from a kool aid pitcher i saw snakes swimming.

most intense .... the thoughts i had that trip were SUPER intense

thinking about the concept ... my souls imortal ..... shit almost made me crazy!

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Kemist]
    #982482 - 10/22/02 12:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Chainlink (like a fence diamond) patterns take over almost my whole vision while i was on a walk. Got very disoriented and scared but made it home.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Kemist]
    #982616 - 10/22/02 01:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

4 grams of cubensis..

was at a park... it was night and the clouds changing colors from purple to blue and shit..

usually my visuals involve things just moving around... like i was looking at a plank of wood and the knots in it were swimming like a river..

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: JohnnyR]
    #983643 - 10/22/02 05:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ok ... ate about 2/3 of an eighth and well here.

i looked into my friends ceiling and he has like the popcorn style ceiling and its an attic the roof is at a slant. like 2.5 hrs into it lines form a grid on the slanted ceiling. then diffrent colors start pouring into each square. all in the pattern purple blue and light vibrant red and green. then the squares began to move and rearrange themselves it wus fuckin amazing i was so happy. then the wall zoomed in and then back out the weird noises in my head made me close my eyes i saw a whole bunch of shit that i cant begin to describe. but i like the OEVs better so i look at the walla again. i see a white dot and then one banner comes out of the white dot and is vertical then some more banners pop out around the white dot and it begins to spin makin a "sizzlin" color wheel. then millions of these appear till they take up the whole of the wall and they are all spining in unision (they are all in diffrent sizes mind u but with the same colors) then these white letters start appearing like paint drippin on a canvas. i try to read wut they are saying but its goin to fast but i decided to fuck tryin to read it and frustating my self with that bullshit instead i try to concentrate and frustrate myself on how to describe the effect the colors in movement made. fer wut seemed like an eneternity i tried to figure out wut it wus that i cud use to describe this sometimes laughing and talking to my self and repeating wut i had sed to myself cuz it sounded so funny so i laughed more. then the friend i was trippin with sat next to me. and i tried to explain wut i was seeing. (she saw wut i was seeing and this wus cool cuz she described to me wut she was seeing and it wus a match. then i explained to her my quest to describe the effect i was seeing and she goes "sizzlin" and i was like "whoa! exactly!" then i asked about the werds and wut color they were in she told me white that they had dripped like paint on a canvas then i knew she wasnt bullshitting me. i asked her if she cud read them she sed she couldnt cuz it wus too fast. after this i went to some kids house laid on his bed and rolling around on it wus amazing i felt as if underwater seeing all sorts of shit too long to go into. wut do u think?

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Offlinecantankerous

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
    #983683 - 10/22/02 05:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

several days ago on about 3.5 g of amazons.

we were at a spot at about 6000ft. overlooking the city at about 2 am. there is a small mtn right in the middle of the city off in the distance ( so it isnt lit up as much) anywho... that dark spot turned into an enormously huge dragon's mouth and the the city lights looked like spiraling helixes flowing out of its mouth. definitely cool as shit!

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #988613 - 10/24/02 04:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

When my carpet started morphing into these very bizzare alien creatures, they started having an orgy in my basment. That was the good part of the trip that came after the blood drinking deamons. I also caught many glimpses from the past and future, as well as hindu archetypes. I was on 7 tabs of acid, I wish I could describe the hallucinations better, but I can't at all, it is something you would have to see for yourself.

Edited by Earth_Droid (10/24/02 04:32 AM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #988639 - 10/24/02 04:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: ]
    #989391 - 10/24/02 01:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I am very prone to INTENSE visuals, even at the lowest of doses (1g and less). My first trip, my cousin and I ingested from 5 to 7 grams. At an early point during this mind shattering trip, we were sitting on my dock on my large pond. We were dangling our feet in the water and watching the water swirl. I looked down at the water and the swirls suddenly synchronized and they all matched and were the same. Millions of tiny swirls were coming off the larger swirls and they all worked in unison. Was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Then I just laid back onto the dock in awe, and looked up at the sky. The clouds were doing the SAME thing. It was then that I knew that I was in for something really deep and transcendent. I can still clearly see these visuals in my mind, they were so vivid.

--------------------

OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: chunder]
    #990274 - 10/24/02 06:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was wathcing "The Zephyr Song" by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and as my trip began i faded into the colors of the video. i kept changing colors as i blended in the TV set wich later was the walls.  U gotta see the video trippin to get what i mean  :grin:

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: T0aD]
    #990381 - 10/24/02 07:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was with my cousin.. he gave em to me.. and i have no clue how much it was.. it was 5 years ago.. but I remember looking at my school and thinking it was a Alien Hive... I was playing alot of Starcraft at the time, and it looked like a Stracraft Hive to me.. Freaked the hell outta me so me and my cuz went back downtown where it was happy :P

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #990630 - 10/24/02 09:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Anonymous

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: PsilosKube]
    #990635 - 10/24/02 09:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

One night on about 5 grams I saw a cloud turn into a genie smoking a hookah.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Superunknown]
    #992383 - 10/25/02 01:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

fuck! the zeypher song + video is sooo sweet =)

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Offlinedubt
Tao Teh Shroom

Loc: Florida
    #993611 - 10/25/02 10:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

smoked 10x salvia. watching tv on a fence, then two blue foxes w/ big ears run across fence sideways. big bright blue streak trails them. looks like thye spelled something but cant tell.

--------------------
I'ts all a fucking lie! Everything written by me is fictional. I don't even exist!

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: dubt]
    #993927 - 10/26/02 01:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The most intense was with about 10 others on very potent mushrooms i was on a top bunk talking and listneing to music with the lights off. The evironment was well known to me he had fishtanks all around so there was a constant sence of a water fall or some kind of water effect., anyway i was enjoying my trip and all of a sudden i was transported to an unknown froest with deep trees running water bright lights and a very spritual feeling.. If i could i would live the rest of my life there and never regreted it, it was the most spiritual event of my life.

Offlinejimcon202000

#1115781 - 12/06/02 12:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

half and 1/8 roughly      It was not a "crazy" hallucination but it was only my second trip at the time it it made me fell sooooooo at peace.  i was walking down a long hall from the garage where we had gone to smoke a cig.  and my buddy for got i was behind him and turmed off the light on me (i was a ways back). When the light went i was instantly transported to the woodsy backyard behind the house.  I knew that i was still in the hall so it was not weird but it gave me this intense feeling of peace.  I could feel the soft summer wind and see the moonlight playing in the branches.  i sat in the dark for 20 min untill someone came back to go smoke a cig. in the garage.  I was sad to back in reality (in a odd sort of way)  but i was back with my friends now and hte rest of the night was great  :smile: 

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1116262 - 12/06/02 03:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The best visual I've had involved me laying on my bed and staring at my ceiling. The ceiling is stipled artex, and when tripping each tiny bump turned into a jewel, either a Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald. The whole ceiling had these brilliant shiny jewels completely covering it. When I closed my eyes it was as if they rained on me, it was great. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinecoz2
... [Re: Jackal]
    #1116379 - 12/06/02 07:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by coz2 (09/13/07 01:29 AM)

Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
    #1117129 - 12/06/02 02:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the first time i tried shrooms..it was an eighth of cubensis...everything would focus in and out and when it would focus in, everything looked like it was made of little tiny skulls & crossbones, and they were like dancing to the music...it was like the whole room was a giant blotter sheet wrapped around me....awesome

Offlinedjd799
journeyman

#1143977 - 12/15/02 07:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last summer my friend and I tripped on 4 grams of Hawaiians each. Once we started to peak we decided to take a walk. It was night and we walked outside and it was really warm humid and breezy. There were big puffy clouds going by really fast. We decied to lay in my driveway and just look up at the clouds. I couldn't believe what I saw! It was like I was watching a cartoon! The clouds took to many shapes but seemed to mostly morph into something like greek mythological figures. The crazy thing was it was the middle of the night but it was like I was staring in the sky when it was the middle of the day... it was extrealy vivid. I kept on telling my friend I was seening Zues and then he asked me what Zues looked like and I gave him my discription and he told me he was seeing the same thing I was. My description doesn't even put justice to what we saw that night! Any one have any crazy could visuals like mine?

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #1149573 - 12/17/02 05:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The craaaaaziest hallucination I have ever had was on about 3 grams of cubies. I was sitting on the couch of my friends' house, and we had just smoked a lot of bud. We basically smoked until we couldn't any more. We were sitting there and all of the sudden I got the normal graining and flowing and dancing. Pretty soon, though, my friend looked at me, and his face got really long, it kind of looked like a hammer. His eyes and mouth and nose were on the end, and his head kind of got really long. Anyway, on the end of this hammer snout thing, his eyes were going crazy, dialating in and out really fast. His face was scrambling and making weird positions, and his head kept going from normal size to this hammerhead thing.

Unfortunatly, the rest of the trip was quite uneventful, and I felt quite ill after that.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #1152663 - 12/18/02 06:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i looked up to the sky and there were a string of stars in a perfect line strung across the sky reaching out into infinity. i also looke down at my arm and the hairs on my arm formed a radial geometric shape. i was also watching tv and the image on the tv double its image onto the wall next to it and formed a 3x3 grid of tv screens on the wall all moving simultaniously with what was on the tv.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet
 User Gallery

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1154495 - 12/19/02 10:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The most vivid visuals I ever got was alway's with shrooms +  MDxx.  The first most intense experience I witnessed I was on 2 grams of unknown  ( street ) shrooms  1/2 cap of MDMA ( white cupids, aug 2000)  I wanted to go for a walk so I got my water and headed out.  Across from my apartments there is a small park, about 1 block big in a nice tree'ed in part of town.  In the middle there is a small statue of 2 bears playing.  ( about 4' tall )  When I was approaching this statue one of the bears turned its head at me and said "wazup"  This freaked me for the first few seconds and then I thought that was the most coolest thing I have seen yet and started to laugh at it. The second most intense visual trip I had was at a friends house.  I  had dropped 1 cap of MDA and had 1 large cup of mush tea about 2 hours into the trip ( plus smoked some Killer bud )  I was outside smoking the first J of the evening ( t+ 1h into mush trip / +3 hours into MDA ) the house has stucco on the outside and it turned into a shit load of faces with crazy eye's laughing and pointing at me.  I thought it was quite funny as well.  My non tripping friend who was smoking a j w/ me was helping me along by telling me that the voices were telling him to throw snowballs at me...  After being hit by a few I threw him into a snow bank.  :grin:  fun! 

PS. completely off topic but the spell checker here sucks!  it takes out characters and does not know how to spell very good!

--------------------

Edited by FlusH (12/19/02 10:18 AM)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: FlusH]
    #1155526 - 12/19/02 04:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i saw a blue, giant maya god, the size of a building...
he was smilling and caressing my head gently...
it was very realistic... :ooo:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1155770 - 12/19/02 06:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

mikey_ , I had something similair to that. I saw a flying saucer in the air, I knew it was a airplane but it looked totaly different. I heard helicopter sounds, police sirens, reminded me of a vietnam movie. I took a little over an 1/8th of thais. A poster on my wall was comming out, it was a ringmaster so it was freaky.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: downforpot]
    #1155852 - 12/19/02 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My one time doing shrooms, I was walking home and in someones backyard I could see embers from a fire coming out of their yard. They next day I checked and there was no bonfire pit in the backyard or anything. I also saw stars bounce off of eachother, and my dogs fur wave like the ocean as I took her for a walk.

This was my one and only time on shrooms, so I'm not sure what kind, and it was on a gram...it seemed to work really well though, either really potent or I have a low tolerance.

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Offlinegrimio
Luck is Goodness
    #1159090 - 12/20/02 09:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Was at the computer when the monitor turned into a black hole.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: grimio]
    #1159182 - 12/20/02 10:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was laying in a tent on a camping trip (couldn't stay outdoors where i would have loved to be, due to an unbelievable amount of insects swarming us..) listening to Shpongle on headphones, and during track 4 (Shpongleyes), I got this wild hallucination.... it requires some Shpongle explanation:

There is this sample of what sounds like children singing, and part of what they say trails off with an "aaayyyyyyy" sound. The "ayyy" trails off with different reverbs and at different depts every time, though, and this hallucination was doing the same - when the "aaayyyyyyyyyyy" would echo into eternity, the hallucination would spash off billions of "pixels" out in front of it, but when it was "aaaayy" and cut off shortly, the hallucination would as well..

don't know if I explained it well... but can we explain ANY hallucinations very well?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSilc0
Stranger
    #1179864 - 12/30/02 01:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

3 g. BC blues
Walking home during a blizzard in Southern Ontario I saw yellow and purple snow falling from the sky and green snow on the ground.

6.g Cubes
watched the wall of my bedroom turn into a halway with people walking down it, and then turn into a mirror.

2.5g Cubes
sitting with my feet hanging off a bridge I saw neon blue cobwebs over a stream. Everytime I spit ( bad pasties ) It was neon blue as well

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale