Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineacidNshrooms
shpongle andfloyd are theshit
what are some crazy hallucinations youve had?
    #978749 - 10/21/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

people, tell me about some wild hallucinations or visions youve had on shrooms.

--------------------
music is the greatest trip toy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #978809 - 10/21/02 03:44 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well I have had a bad trip by looking at wood grain and it opened up like it was the portal to hell...and I've seen various shapes morphing into each other and it's hard to explain the shapes. I havn't had a ton of Visuals on my trips, but have had flashbacks with really fucked up visuals :smile:

--------------------

OfflineacidNshrooms
    #978843 - 10/21/02 04:03 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

oh ya i forgot to add somethin. can you include how many grams were eatin when talkin about visuals? thanks :tongue: 

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #979132 - 10/21/02 06:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i fasted for about 24hrs and took 4g of cubensis. it ended up as a level 5 trip.

anyway, we were in the garden and i saw a stereotypical flying saucer going past in the sky. i asked a friend if anything was in the sky, and they said there was a plane. then i saw laser bolts coming from this flying saucer and i could hear the noise of the laser bolts shooting. wherever they landed i could see lights eminating over houses. pretty cool. not at all scary.

basically, a while later, i was lying down on my own and my whole bedroom turned into the end of the matrix. everyhting was a flowing mass of energy. i couldnt tell if my eyes were open or not. CEVs and OEVs merged.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: mikey_]
    #979382 - 10/21/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

wow

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #979516 - 10/21/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

1/8th Ecuadors. Wood grain is the balls to watch! I also end up staring at my bathroom floor. It's white with blue vines and orange flower things. I watch them move and grow. I've also seen the engraving on my wooden closet doors moving and growing. On movies, I've seen peoples faces morphing. The mirror is kick ass too. :grin:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Bruiser]
    #979618 - 10/21/02 10:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Tripped for the second time the other day off of Gulf Coasts.. I saw the most amazing trails to everything and an amazing "motion blur" to every object I looked at... was fuckin amazing.

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #979862 - 10/21/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This weekend I was at a camping, hippy festival, and I was jamming after eating a pretty heavy dose of Weilii. There was a full moon out, and I was staring at it while playing my guitar. It was like the light at the end of a tunnel, and there where incredible and beautiful patterns and shapes coming out of it. It was one of the most beatiful things I have ever seen.

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #979913 - 10/21/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I saw a tree explode once! I was tripping in the forest at night with a friend and there was a road close by. It was actually just the lights of the car reflecting on the branches that made it look like it was exploding with fireworks comming off. It was cool. I had 3.5g of cubes.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #979991 - 10/21/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

august 2001 on 2.1g of an unknown strain - likly Equadors, but hard to tell.

a few hours into it, we decided to smoke some herb. after which, my entire backyard (landscaped by my dad who's an architect) started to swirl into intermingling spirals - along the lines of Van Goh's Starry Night. spirals would spin and sweet off up onto the trunk of a tree to be recreated in the leaves at the top. it was amazing. definitely the best visual i've ever experienced. btw, i'm going to move this thread to General Questions, since it's not trip tip oriented.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: geokills]
    #980100 - 10/21/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

First, woodgrain is amazing, as is bathroom stuffs.

I was laying on the floor in a dark room, looking under a door into a bright bathroom. I saw what looked like those swirls you see above pavement on hot days and it turned into a desert that went on forever. I then told my friend to look at it and he saw it too, we thought that was weird.
Someone told me once of a guy going into the woods and seeing a 2d world and being able to lean past the trees and seeing them like paper cut outs.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

OfflineCharlie_Bucket
ChocolateFactory Owner

Loc: Texas
    #980316 - 10/21/02 04:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I was tripping as i was taking a shower one night, and washing my hair out with
tea tree oil shampo. It smelt so fresh and clean. Tea tree oil makes your skin tingel,
so since i was realy tripping the felling was crazy! But i was looking at my shower
curtain, which has small green and white checkerd pattern to it. Then the green
squares changed into realy blocky 80's atari pine trees. Just like the old atari game,
space invaders, they went over several spaces then went down a row. They
repeted that for many moments! It blow my mind away! Just thought i would share
that with ya. :grin: 

--------------------
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka

OfflineacidNshrooms
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Charlie_Bucket]
    #981353 - 10/21/02 10:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

amazing.....great replies. those are some pretty wild visions! anyone else ever experience any wild visions? remember to include doasage :tongue: 

--------------------

OfflineAzWeThinkWeIz420
just an illusion

Loc: nor-cal
    #981361 - 10/21/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

one time on roughly 5 and a half grams, after we smoked quite a bit of some good purple kush, i thought i had fell asleep on the couch and was dreaming, i was convinced i was meeting my friends in my dreams for probably an hour, it all seemed ok at the time, just wierd.

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#981387 - 10/21/02 10:38 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My most memorable was not that intense, but it was my first trip. I was walking through a neighborhood and the sun was almost down. I was on about 2.5g and I saw the sun through the leaves of a weeping willow. the wind made the leaves dance and the sun through the leaves looked like diamonds. I thought I had seen the very soul of nature.
weeping willows are awesome lookin trees.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
    #981426 - 10/21/02 10:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In college dorm bathroom/shower on 1 gram of liberty caps. Mid 1980's

I went into the dorm bathroom and I saw these large dark fleshy grubs on the floor. I knew there couldn't actually be pulsing fat worms on the floor. So I got closer and closer until I was mere inches from them and they still looked like large greasy bloated maggots. I finally got up enough courage to touch the slimy beasts. But something was wrong, they weren't soft at all. In fact, they were hard, very hard and cold like metal. In a flash they transformed into metal towel hooks. Some vandal had snapped off all the ends of the shower hooks and left them on the floor. Reality came crashing down.

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #981644 - 10/22/02 12:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ever since I smoked salvia extract my hallucinations on mushrooms are MUCH more..... "plasticy?" "shiny?"... much more....... real-looking.

Unfortunately, they're still simply "inexpressible," but I can surely try.

my favorite incident was when I was tripping at a friend's house, and it during the track "A New Way to Say Hooray!" by artist Shpongle:

I pictured a creature that was supposed to be me, a pink glob with my head, kind of waving back and forth. The image kind of "zoomed out" or "scaled up" and I saw BILLIONS of these things just like me but with totally different heads, and we were all attached (the "pink globs" were all sticking to eachother - very stringy :smile:), all hanging onto eachother, with large waves of motion making large groups of us wave in various directions. We were all hanging on for dear life, slowly stabilizing, slowly becomming more comfortable with eachother.

Everything stopped. We all looked around at the beings near us, and turned into an ocean of smiles. Our heads turned into smiles, and receded into the globs that formed our collective body, which basically melted into an ocean. A new "type" of energy and movement (life?) started in this ocean, and began to evolve into "something grand," a hallucination I have no means of expressing.

Edit #1 (addition): I'd taken just 4 grams of cubes.... sure was a great trip :smile: Oh and geokills: smoking weed about an hour into your mushroom trip will skyrocket you into places unknown - I'm always surprised when people tell me they don't smoke weed while on shrooms.. the synergy is fantastic

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
t'was cool

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (10/22/02 01:12 AM)

Offlineswede
swede
Loc: tuesday
    #981657 - 10/22/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

~3.5 grams of Amazonians~

me and a buddy ate these babies one night...it was his first time and my second time.  lots of crazy things happened when i first started taking them, lately the visuals haven't been so great, maybe because i expect too much...too anxious

anyway...we were outside and his dog was running around...(very good trip toy by the way) and he reached out to pet it and his arms just stretched like good old stretch armstrong...his body didnt move or anything.  his arms just reached out a good 6 feet, pat the dogs head, and shrunk back to normal...woke up the next day with bare feet and feelin like a million bucks...except for the dirty feet :wink: 

--------------------
~smoke, smoke, smoke, that cigarette~

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #981713 - 10/22/02 01:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My second shroom trip was my most intense ever! My first was not really a trip so I did not know how much to eat and I did not konw I am sensitive to them. I ate approx 3 grams dried. 2.5 hours into the trip I thought the median turned into a huge green/yellow snake body! When I looked at the ground every piece of gravel looked like a snakes head with fangs. I was not scared but it made me laugh my ass off!

--------------------

OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: FlusH]
    #982192 - 10/22/02 07:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

6 grams

i was sitting on my bed in my room. the walls were gone and replaced my grassy knolls .... somehow i came to the conclusion that it was pasadina. that some night while drinking from a kool aid pitcher i saw snakes swimming.

most intense .... the thoughts i had that trip were SUPER intense

thinking about the concept ... my souls imortal ..... shit almost made me crazy!

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag