Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNardDog
Ballrooms of Mars

Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea?
    #9782272 - 02/12/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I know it's legal to buy the spores, but if I get all the pf tek growing materials on the same credit card, is that going to alert the authorities?

Edited by NardDog (02/12/09 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: NardDog]
    #9782290 - 02/12/09 12:08 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, what kind of Orwellian pothead nightmare do you live in?

No, not unless your credit card is issued by the FBI.
That said, you should be using a gift credit card  with a fake name any time you order anything from a "grey area" vendor

Offlinefungusapien
Nomad
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: NardDog]
    #9782302 - 02/12/09 12:11 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i would recommend avoiding credit card transactions altogether, but maybe i'm just paranoid. i'm in no position to tell you whether or not it's dangerous though.

--------------------
"It achieved symbiosis with human society early by associating itself with domesticated cattle." - T. McKenna

take a vacation, leave yourself behind...

**All posts are for research purposes only, and all content of said posts is hypothetical and entirely fictional.

OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
    #9782303 - 02/12/09 12:11 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
    #9782320 - 02/12/09 12:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It won't alert them unless you are already being watched, it isn't like buying pseudofed(sp?) where they have a national database. I wouldn't order them all from the same place. Buy spores and any materials you can't get locally online. Then pick up all of the other stuff around town-I get supplies when shopping for other things. A lot of online vendors bill the credit card with another name so that the charge isn't so obvious. I ordered spores, agar, petri dishes, PC online. Got verm and perlite from Farm and Home store-also needles, WBS and storage tubs b/c they were ALL on sale when I went.
Until I stumbled upon this site I had no idea what materials were needed to cultivate, so I would assume most people don't know either.

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

Say hello to my friend, his name is George.
Every other ? you have is answered here

:mushroom2:In soviet russia, mushroom trips on you

Offlineinit
Golden Student
Female User Gallery

Loc: west coast
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: Servator]
    #9782336 - 02/12/09 12:18 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've been wondering about this myself. I doubt it's a huge concern, but to play it safe, you might consider buying things you can find locally (jars, vermiculite, perlite, etc.) using cash. I'd like to hear other opinions though, I'm just inherently paranoid.. :paranoid:

--------------------

Offlineexzile
PROFESSOR OF MYCOLOGY
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: init]
    #9782392 - 02/12/09 12:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ive been raided for pot growing, and i order allkinds of shit off the interent with my card, and nothings happend yet. but then again no one comes to my house and no friends, so they wont ever have a reason to raid me again :awesome:

--------------------
Something something

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: exzile]
    #9782757 - 02/12/09 01:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

exzile said:
ive been raided for pot growing, and i order allkinds of shit off the interent with my card, and nothings happend yet. but then again no one comes to my house and no friends, so they wont ever have a reason to raid me again :awesome:

Best advice i've seen:
don't give them a reason (a lot of traffic through your house) to bother you and they won't! Do these grows for your own enjoyment, don't sell, that's a guaranteed ticket for the
:failboat:

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

Say hello to my friend, his name is George.
Every other ? you have is answered here

:mushroom2:In soviet russia, mushroom trips on you

Invisible5HR00M5N4K3
KREATOR
 User Gallery

Loc: UrbanWasteland2012
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: fltdriver82]
    #9783052 - 02/12/09 03:23 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

now that you've thought that financial dispersion and purchase pattern obfuscation are ways to further insure the success of your highly illegal mission, i think it'd be quite hubristic to carry on further without employing the creativity that will help you eff ess up to the max.

Invisiblebullfrog420
Stranger

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: 5HR00M5N4K3]
    #9783448 - 02/12/09 06:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah ,obfuscation man:werd:

--------------------
:sun:

OfflineMrIzzy11B
Male

Loc: Dallas, Texas Flag
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: bullfrog420]
    #9783836 - 02/12/09 09:02 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i want to say that it aint a thing but my door got kicked in last year and well im just now getting back to work so you can take what you want from it but i never saw a credit card statement from the feds on it or the locals so i gess thats not what tipped them off

InvisibleCH HELL
Brain Sturgeon
Male User Gallery

Loc: mars Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: MrIzzy11B]
    #9783878 - 02/12/09 09:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cowboyizzy said:
i want to say that it aint a thing but my door got kicked in last year and well im just now getting back to work so you can take what you want from it but i never saw a credit card statement from the feds on it or the locals so i gess thats not what tipped them off

Your door got kicked in for growing shrooms or were you selling them?

OfflineMrIzzy11B
Male

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: CH HELL]
    #9783930 - 02/12/09 09:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it is aginst the law in this country to grow them and it is a fed crime you do the math

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: MrIzzy11B]
    #9783958 - 02/12/09 09:33 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

To get that info they'd have to get a warrant on you and another one for the company you bought your shit off of (unless they were total pussies and just out right gave the cops that info). In any case no illegal activity has been preformed by you doing these purchases. So no judge in their right mind would issue that kind of warrant. You can't build a good case or any case on a warrant that isn't valid. I wouldn't worry about it man. Even a shitty ass lawyer could get you out of that swiss cheese of a legal mixup.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

Offlineabowers1988
Discarded Condom
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9783969 - 02/12/09 09:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's probably not a good idea.

I would order the spores and buy the growing supplies at the store. Be cheaper, less suspicious, and easier.

Plus give you better insight into the process.

OfflineMrIzzy11B
Male

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: CH HELL]
    #9783975 - 02/12/09 09:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i would not say selling them but i had a ton me and my army buddies would hang out at the house and eat them all day. mainly all i did was grow, im sure that it was due to word of mouth about ol sgt hippy living up on the mountain but its all good it was a bit scary at first cause im the guy that kicks down doors normaly lol

InvisibleShr00mZ
Space Invader

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9783984 - 02/12/09 09:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well you can order anything from the companies/vendors. Most of them destroy your records right after the purchase. They're not going to waste our tax dollars kicking in everyones doors. If they dont find anything they gotta buy you a new door too. Dont sell them. You dont see weed growops getting busted that have 2 plants do you? Thats because its for personal use.

--------------------

Offlinesomefungi
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: Shr00mZ]
    #9784015 - 02/12/09 09:47 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

just make the subtrates yourself...

pf tek jars are soo easy to do and im sure everybody has access to a stove and a large pot..

watch mushroomvideos.com

parts 1-4 will have you set in no time

--------------------
Rye O Rye  wont you grow for me???...????

OfflineJSshroom
dont be paranoid, just aware

Loc: I love that spore drop
Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: somefungi]
    #9784068 - 02/12/09 10:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm I have ordered TONS of cultivation equipment online.  A lot from shroomery sponsors and other drug related sites.  sometimes I paid with money order, sometimes cc.  No problems.  I do buy all my basic stuff locally.

--------------------
First Grow No more carpet tek

Invisiblebullfrog420
Stranger

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: JSshroom]
    #9784315 - 02/12/09 11:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

" They're not going to waste our tax dollars " yeah , not our goverment:rolleyes:

--------------------
:sun:

InvisibleJitsu
JKD Love
Male User Gallery

Re: Is ordering spore syringes and growing supplies on credit card bad idea? [Re: bullfrog420]
    #9784375 - 02/12/09 11:16 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what exactly do you think would alert the authorities?

Every single mushrooms growing tool is legal, even the spores

--------------------
Do not deny the classical approach, simply as a reaction, or you will have created another pattern and trapped yourself there.

How I get my Pinsets
The Capabilities Of A Shotgun FC

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals