Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiloveit
Stranger

the craziest night of my life
    #9771774 - 02/10/09 12:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so it all started with a great flush of Hawaiian strain cubes. My  friends and i powdered them up (about 4 grams each) and downed them all. While waiting we decided to have a snack and i grabbed some refrigerated spaghetti. It hit me like a brick in the face! i have tripped 12 times before this and never have i felt this wigged out. I was blacking out and coming back into consciousness. Thank god i was sitting down because my friend blacked out and fell to his head, but i dont think he remembers it very well because he said he just remembers jumping up off of the ground and he didnt know how he got there. So the four of us sat in my friends room listening to music and its about an hour and a half in. My legs start to shake and everything is moving. Im still blacking out and i thought i was going to throw up so i ran to the bathroom. i look at the toilet and just puke my guts out. It was all red because i ate the spaghetti, but i thought i was dying. I got puke on the toilet and wiped it off. When i threw the paper into the toilet it looked like a skull and the skull had crazy moving designs on it. I looked in the mirror and it seemed like i was not looking at myself but someone else trapped inside the mirror. I had to get out of there and i still felt sick so i go and laid on the guest room bed. It was almost completely black in the room, but i could pretty much see everything. The lantern hanging from the ceiling turned into the world and i watched the world spin for about a minute. Then i was distracted by the blinds. They were every color at the same time. Ever color i thought of they changed into it. To this day i still never see those blinds the same. then i felt overwhelmed for a while so i pull the blankets over my head. The blankets were stripped white, red, and orange. So it looked like candy land while i was trippin. I stayed under there for a while and then it hit me. I thought that i could see into the minds of everyone i know. Some were laughing some were thinking about stuff, but i thought everyone knew i was tripping, but they were all ok with it and happy about it. I had no idea what time it was, but i made it back into the room that my friends were in and they were all playing with play dough. I picked some up and ended my trip squeezing blue play dough in my hand and being absolutely amazed by it. It was a great, scary, and hilarious trip.

Its weird though because we were eating the mushrooms from the last two flushes from my three casings of Hawaiians spawned to coco coir. Usually they get weaker as the flushes go on, but these babies got insanely strong. The trip before this one we only ate 1.7 grams each because we didnt have to many, but we all tripped like we ate eighters... Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate