Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: lines]
    #9809801 - 02/16/09 06:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lines said:
I find it funny that there are people complaining about having to pay money to help this woman raise her children. The American taxpayer gives much money to finance silly things and gives much money to finance things which are harmful to humanity. People should be complaining about their tax dollars financing those things. People shouldn't be complaining about their tax dollars helping this woman raise children. To help a woman raise children is not silly and it is not harmful to humanity. This woman has blessed America and the world by giving birth to her children.

This woman is a basket case that - in a civilized world - would not be trusted with a kitten, let alone 14 human children.

VAGINA:  NEVER INTENDED TO BE A CLOWN CAR.

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrasco
Stranger
    #9809998 - 02/16/09 07:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lines said:
This woman has blessed America and the world by giving birth to her children.

Hahahaha  This woman is in-fucking-sane.

Also, the bitch got cosmetic surgery done.  Google "Nadya Suleman plastic surgery" for the before and after pics.  If she can afford that why is she getting thousands a month in free stuff from the government?

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: Brasco]
    #9810149 - 02/16/09 07:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with you about plastic surgery, no one should be getting plastic surgery. So I am with you on that. However I think she deserves the money she is getting from the government. Women who are raising children should not have to scramble in order to survive.

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#9810194 - 02/16/09 07:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lines said:
I agree with you about plastic surgery, no one should be getting plastic surgery.

Even kids with cleft palates?

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: TGRR]
    #9810234 - 02/16/09 08:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No one should be getting cosmetic plastic surgery. As for other types of plastic surgery I will offer no comment.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9810260 - 02/16/09 08:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Women who are scrambling to survive should be responsible enough to not have children they can't care for.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #9810312 - 02/16/09 08:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lines said:
No one should be getting cosmetic plastic surgery. As for other types of plastic surgery I will offer no comment.

Huh?  How is this?  Is this some quasi religious belief?  How do you determine this and what are the limits to this admonition with other similar things that modify the body?

As for the welfare, I see no reason why parents should be getting welfare just cuz they have kids.  The kids should get teh welfare or child support if it is to be given at all, and the federal government should screw off and abolish their programs.  The parents shouldn't get money so they can go to the bar just cuz they got some kids.

OfflineUseURBrain
Stranger

Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: zouden]
    #9811271 - 02/16/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I cannot honestly believe that people will allow themselves to get upset over what someone else is doing with their life! 

On top of that, people are making hateful comments and don't even know the whole story.

She was trying to have 1 child, the doctor told her out of the 8 eggs she may get 1 or 2.  She had no intention of having 8 kids at once.

Whether she gets aid or not, you still have to pay your taxes.

No one is considering the children.

If it was a guy that made 14 kids it would be a different story altogether. Everybody would be saying "what a stud".

It's incredible how people love to talk about things that are none of their business.

Let all without sin cast the first stone.

Sin is sin there are no extra points with God for "lesser" sins.

Leave the poor woman alone!

InvisibleBrasco
Stranger
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: Redstorm]
    #9811307 - 02/16/09 10:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Women who are scrambling to survive should be responsible enough to not have children they can't care for.

She's obviously mentally unstable.  Sending creepy letters to Angelie Jolie, getting plastic surgery to look like her, insisting on breeding when she already has six children that she can't afford to support, etc..

An absolute freak.  I'm sure psychologists out there could come up with a better description of the various neuroses that afflict this woman.

InvisibleBrasco
Stranger
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: UseURBrain]
    #9811326 - 02/16/09 10:56 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

UseURBrain said:
I cannot honestly believe that people will allow themselves to get upset over what someone else is doing with their life! 

It's incredible how people love to talk about things that are none of their business.

It is my business because she is taking my money to support herself and her numerous children.

Quote:

UseURBrain said:

Tell her to leave my wallet alone.  If she were independently wealthy and completely supporting herself I wouldn't give a shit what she did.  I would still think she was a freak, but I wouldn't give a shit.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: TGRR]
    #9812600 - 02/17/09 04:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

> That isn't actually in their canon of ethics.

Although I agree with the second part of your post (that I didn't copy), I do believe that they violated ethics when they implanted her with eight embryos.  Every additional embryo implanted increases the risk of premature birth, miscarriage or stillbirth.  Most experts agree that anything greater than two is an unacceptable risk.  In the UK, the law does not allow more than two embyros to be intentionally implanted!

I still think a case can be made for negligence on the part of the doctors that performed the IVF.  It would be a stretch, but I can also make a case for child abuse.

> This woman has blessed America and the world by giving birth to her children.

Bullshit.  This woman is a scurge that has no business having worthless children that she cannot support.  I don't get this "children are a blessing" crap.  Over population is not a blessing.  If she wanted to "bless America" then she should have adopted children... of course, she would have never been approved for adoption because she can't support her children and she is mentally ill.  Oh, but it is a blessing... they are children.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: UseURBrain]
    #9812702 - 02/17/09 06:02 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

UseURBrain said:

On top of that, people are making hateful comments and don't even know the whole story.

She was trying to have 1 child, the doctor told her out of the 8 eggs she may get 1 or 2.  She had no intention of having 8 kids at once.

Whether she gets aid or not, you still have to pay your taxes.

No one is considering the children.

If it was a guy that made 14 kids it would be a different story altogether. Everybody would be saying "what a stud".

Let all without sin cast the first stone.

Sin is sin there are no extra points with God for "lesser" sins.

It is my business when it's using my tax dollars.  Also, it doesn't matter if she was going for eight children.  She already had six, which is far more than enough when you can't pay for them in the first place.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: Redstorm]
    #9813023 - 02/17/09 08:18 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:

It is my business when it's using my tax dollars. 

Quite true.  Now, can anybody out there elucidate for the class just how the extension of this obvious dictum could become problematic for individual liberty given a government administered health care program paid for with tax dollars?  How might this affect societal attitudes regarding any non-healthful behavior?  Will there be mandatory calisthenics?  Anybody?  Buehler?  Spicoli?

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Welfare mom now has 14 children under the age of 8.... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9814818 - 02/17/09 02:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

It is my business when it's using my tax dollars. 

Quite true.  Now, can anybody out there elucidate for the class just how the extension of this obvious dictum could become problematic for individual liberty given a government administered health care program paid for with tax dollars?  How might this affect societal attitudes regarding any non-healthful behavior?  Will there be mandatory calisthenics?  Anybody?  Buehler?  Spicoli?

There is much in the healthcare system that actually makes people sick. People should forget about the free healthcare idea and instead replace it with the mandatory calisthenics idea because that would be healthier.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #9814906 - 02/17/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

From someone who lives in a country with universal healthcare, I can tell you that there is absolutely no pressure put on us by the government or by other taxpayers. We can do what we want. The closest we ever got to putting some sort of rules down about lifestyle diseases was the idea (floated some time ago) of raising the medicare levy on people who smoke. It probably won't happen, unfortunately.

In actual practise I'm pretty sure that situations like this, where medical costs were incurred because of a choice, represent a pretty small fraction of the country's medical expenses.

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: zouden]
    #9815070 - 02/17/09 03:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:56 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#9815901 - 02/17/09 06:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Smokers are to be denied operations on the Health Service unless they give up cigarettes for at least four weeks beforehand.

Doctors will police the rule by ordering patients to take a blood test to prove they have not been smoking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459574/Smokers-told-quit-surgery-refused.html
There are lots more.  And lots more to come.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#9815971 - 02/17/09 06:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24990508-5001021,00.html
February 01, 2009 12:00am

Quote:

THE full extent of the disease plaguing the NSW health system can be revealed, with an analysis showing every one of the state's 220 public hospitals is either battling to pay bills, struggling to attract staff or short of beds.

Experts have told The Sunday Telegraph the health crisis has for the first time permeated the entire state, extending from major Sydney hospitals to rural and regional centres in Moree, Broken Hill and Albury.

Dr Brian Morton, president of the NSW branch of the Australian Medical Association (AMA), said the state of the public health system had plunged to an unprecedented low.

Quote:

* Patients being denied basic drugs, medical supplies and quality food because of cost-cutting.

Dr Morton said some public hospitals in central Sydney claimed to have been coping. as recently six to 12 months ago.

"But we have since had them say they have got the same problems, as well, now - it's across the system,'' he said.

And this gem buried at the end
Quote:

A threatened strike by doctors over unpaid wages was aborted last week, but the Rural Doctors Association (RDA) said the issue remained unresolved.

``The centralised control of hospitals means nobody is accountable,'' Liberal health spokeswoman Jillian Skinner said. ``We are at ... a point where things could get out of control.''

Too bad for you by the time you're old enough to need it it won't be there.  But at least you're not paying for it.

--------------------

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#9816070 - 02/17/09 06:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Smokers are to be denied operations on the Health Service unless they give up cigarettes for at least four weeks beforehand.

Doctors will police the rule by ordering patients to take a blood test to prove they have not been smoking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459574/Smokers-told-quit-surgery-refused.html
There are lots more.  And lots more to come.

Daily mail?

:lol:

Why not just quote the Weekly World News?

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #9817948 - 02/18/09 12:25 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zouden said:

In actual practise I'm pretty sure that situations like this, where medical costs were incurred because of a choice, represent a pretty small fraction of the country's medical expenses.

Good lord, no.

Almost everyone I saw in the local hospital was there due to their own fault.  I'm talking maybe 50- 70% or so were there on some level due to their own actions (often quite a large level).  Its just room after room of fat diabetics who can't walk and have cellulitis (at best- till their feet turn black). 

How much time you spent in a hospital?  I don't know the proportion of the care budget these guys took up, but I'm guessing its quite a lot.

This is my problem with people who say "addiction isn't a disease" because it is controllable by you.  They think diseases are something that happen to you and for which you should recieve sympathy for, for some reason.  Bullshit, people screw themselves constantly- and many, most, people in the hospital are their cuz of their own poor decisions.  A disease has nothing to do with who's fault it is you've got it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order