Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline420psilo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
A Cabin on the Lake
    #9770306 - 02/10/09 02:54 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I was going to dose some mushrooms tonight since I dont have any school tomorrow, but I got some bad vibes after reading someones terrible trip. So, I decided I might as well smoke some bowls and post my first trip report.

My friend that well call Z and I had been planning on tripping for most of the winter break, but never really got the chance since we were both busy. We decided that we were going to work on his cabin for awhile and then take some of the extremely potent cyans I had picked before the season abruptly ended.

Earlier in the week we had finished taping the walls in the bathroom and left the mud to dry, our plan was to work for a few hours sanding, priming, and maybe even painting some of the walls before we tripped. The day finally came around and we were supposed to leave fairly early in the day, but Z always feels the need to take forever to do anything, so he picked me up at around 4. Before hand I went to the store and bought some random fruits like some kiwis, mangoes, and some grapes. I also ate some soup to settle my stomach since I had plenty of time. We still needed to get paint and drop his girlfriend off, but she lived close to the cabin so that wasnt a big deal.

We dropped off his girlfriend and when he was saying goodbye I started rolling a blunt for the rest of the ride to the cabin. We eventually made it to the cabin, unloaded all of the supplies: quarter of cyans, a few grams of dank, bubbler, paint, brushes, etc. Then we found out the mud wasnt dry so we couldnt do too much. He started sanding what was dry and I started painting some of the trim boards. After less than 20 minutes we had enough and decided to dose. I weighed out 2.7 grams each knowing that an eighth of these on an empty stomach would have been a little too much. We chopped them up and downed them with a glass of orange juice and smoked a bowl of some Northern Lights.

There was an indoor wood furnace and we had chopped up a good bunch of wood and had a nice fire going. We sat there for awhile and began to get antsy so we went back to work and decided we would stop when it got to be too much. Almost immediately after we started working it was too much, so we sat back by the fire, got it to burn really hot and just look at the flames and take in the immense warmth. I should mention that even though things were going good and I knew they were I had a weird feeling of anxiety for some of the come up. I could tell that Z was feeling the same way so we thought sitting down by the lake would be nice, especially since he has the craziest willow tree right on the shoreline on his property. We bundled up since it was cold and brought our chairs down to the shore, it was dark, cold, and wet, but the scene was amazing, the willow tree danced in the wind leaving tracers where ever the branches swayed. The quiet and fresh air were comforting and I felt alot of the anxiety slipping away. Tracers were extremely apparent at this point and fractal images were present in the clouds and on the water. We sat and talked about our last trip, which was incredible (we biked through downtown on some cubensis.)

It started to feel especially dark at one point, the willow tree was swaying in menacing manner not even a resemblance of the beauty it was sharing with us earlier. We walk back to the house put on some DMB and sit by the fire, it felt comforting. I attempted to eat some fruit, but eating the fruit seemed so foreign and weird I couldnt even do it. Some of my anxiety was back from before, but I was maintaining. The next hour or so was spent staring into the fire, getting lost inside our own minds, as well as, each other. We were sort of nodding back and forth at one point and realized that we werent talking out loud, but speaking kinetically. We had discussed everything from how fucked up life can be to how amazing mushrooms are. It was a total mindfuck neither of us had any grip on space, time, reality, or anything, and everything was answered with another question and deeper we would go.

I went and laid on the bed which is probably on 5 feet from the fire and stared at the ceiling. The bed had a tempurdepic mattress and it was like I was suspended in air, the ceiling had the most ridiculous patterns to begin with, but the shapes morphed, danced, changed colors, and formed incredibly intricate patterns. If I would get up to check on Zs condition it was like I was coming back to reality, but just as quickly back to the incredible patterns. I tried to convince Z but he was more than content with his spot by the fire.

We then attempted to smoke a bowl, but found it more than a challenge to even do that. My bubbler already had water in it, so all I needed to do was load it and light it, but I set the bubbler on the floor and it was nothing like I had ever seen before. I managed to open my container and pick a baggie out of the many with different kinds of bud. I dont remember which kind I pulled out but the smell was so intense I didnt even recognize my favorite thing in the entire world. We eventually figured it out, but it was a very rough process and not as rewarding as we thought it would be.

For roughly 30 minutes or so I dont remember much. All I can remember is I couldnt stop moving. I would get up and move around the cabin for awhile and then sit on the bed and repeat the process. Z told me a few times that I should just sit down, but I wouldnt listen. Next thing I remember my cell phone fell out of my pocket when I was laying on the bed and I had no idea what it was. If the bubbler wasnt anything like I had ever seen, the phone was from a different planet. I kind of scared me. I was so detached from reality I began to be get scared.

I felt so much despair for society and extremely sad about all of the horrible things that go on every day. The thoughts kept compounding as I laid on the bed. For a quick second I started getting the idea that I was stuck like this....but that quickly went away and I was feeling the despair again.

I kept trying to think of things that would comfort me, but the only thing that came to my mind was my girlfriend, who was 300 miles away. So it was back to these thoughts. Although these thoughts were tough to deal with at the time I also confronted some things that were buried deep inside the crevasses of my mind that I needed to confront and once I snapped out of my trance it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. 

When I broke through I was still tripping very hard, but had regained some of my mental capacities. I re entered the room with the fire and saw Z kind of crawling around on the floor. He was getting ashes all over himself, clinging onto the furnace to stay warm(the fire had already gone out), and putting his head inside of it. I kept on pulling him up and placing him in the chair, but it was if he reverted back to his primordial instincts for warmth. Finally he looked at me and yelled at me to stop.

I finally managed to get him up and tried to get him to the bed, but he walked the other way and then needed to go through the bathroom to get there. He fell in the bathtub and was stumbling everywhere, I finally managed to get him in the bed and all of the weight was off my shoulders. I questioned whether I was still tripping or not, until I looked at the trim boards swaying and dancing. It was at this moment that I realized what went wrong. We had no heat. We forgot to put more wood on the fire when we started to peak and I couldnt even fathom making a fire in our state.

So, I went outside chopped a big pile of wood and got an amazing fire going. I knew there was no sleeping in my future so I prepared for the long haul. I bundled up, rolled a blunt, loaded the bubbler, played some chill music, and dosed another gram. The next 3 or 4 hours were spent reflecting on what happened, what went wrong, and what I needed to do to better myself. It was incredible I was so at peace. I managed to go back by the water, look at the stars, and smoke alot of herb.

As far as good trip/ bad trip is concerned I felt like even though some of it was tough I always feel better when I break through to the other side.

I wanted to know if anyone else has had the cold negatively affect their trip?

--------------------
"The drive to alter states of consciousness is as essential to human nature as the drive to survive and procreate."

"There is a wealth of information built into us... tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. Without means of access, there is no way even to begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world and insights into its nature." - Dr. Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract