Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
fine shroom powder? * 1
    #976484 - 10/20/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

shrooms+coffee grinder = good/bad

i was thinking if i put my dry shrooms in a coffee grinder and making it into a fine powder ... would this effect my shrooms in any way

i would of course put them into a vaccum sealed mason jar for some sort of preservation and for good measure throw them into the frige.

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledoozer
off the deep end
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: Kemist]
    #976565 - 10/20/02 08:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"would this effect my shrooms in any way"

Yes it will affect your shrooms in the way of having a quicker effect.  I once had intense oev from just 2 dried grams of cubes.  I grinded them up as you're saying and mixed them with oj.  Then I chugged it down in about 1 min.  I don't think I'll be doing that again as I don't prefer such an intense come-up.  I suggest you space out drinking the shrooms over about 25-35 min. 
But yeah, I always use a coffee grinder.  :wink:

OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: doozer]
    #976639 - 10/20/02 09:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

right on

hmmmmm

well im off to buy a coffee grinder ... for coffee of course :wink:

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

Anonymous

#976689 - 10/20/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah my boy does that he grinds up some shrooms really fine and makes shroom pillz

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: doozer]
    #1082006 - 11/24/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm ive never heard of that, does anyone else have ne experience with this method of ingestion?

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: Kemist] * 1
    #1082316 - 11/24/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i always powder my shrooms(5 grams) and lightly heat to make a tea
on an empty stomach i`m tripping in 10-15 min and peak in45min. its seams alot more intense but doesn`t last as long which is perfect for my sceduale

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: chinacat72]
    #1082594 - 11/24/02 08:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In capsulated powdered shrooms are the best way to go..... you only need to do about 3 or 4 100 mg Capsules to get a mind blowing trip... and that is only about 2 grams if that, the thing is that when you in capsulate them and swallow (of course) they go directly to your stomach and do not really go to any of the sub systems before your stomach so no psilocybin gets detereated.

Edited by Natas (11/24/02 08:27 PM)

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1084431 - 11/25/02 01:24 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I use a pestal and morter instead of a coffie grinder... but I imagine the coffie grinder would be more efficient.

If you take 2 grams mixed in applesauce or something the comeup is so very intense. I'd like to space it out a little so its not such of a rocket ride up.

PS: Be careful grinding them. One time when I was grinding them right before bedtime I guess I inhaled a little too much powder and after I fell asleep I woke up and felt VERY wierd. Not tripping, but certinly not normal. It wasnt pleasent.  :shocked:

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: Natas]
    #1084609 - 11/25/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

you only need to do about 3 or 4 100 mg Capsules to get a mind blowing trip... and that is only about 2 grams if that, the thing is that when you in capsulate them and swallow (of course) they go directly to your stomach and do not really go to any of the sub systems before your stomach so no psilocybin gets detereated.

What?

Would you kindly explain where things go that i swallow - other than my stomach? What "sub-systems" would there be?

3 or 4 100mg caps is 300 or 400 mg not 2 grams.

You can't get a mind blowing trip on 2 grams, no matter how they're taken.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

#1084647 - 11/25/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I always whack my dried shrooms into my coffee mill attachment on my moulinex.

I wouldn't grind them until you're ready to use them though, keeping stuff whole as long as possible retains as much goodness as possible in my experience.

If the shrooms are fresh then they go into the blender with orange juice, if they are dry then it's powdered in the mill and then mixed with orange juice. The finer they are, the quicker the come up, the more intense and interesting the trip. Never less than 5 grams dried.

I'm going to blend some shrooms into some really strong hot chocolate on Thursday to see what that tastes like. I've got some organic pure cocoa powder, to which i've added a split open vanilla pod, and i've also got a bar of pure organic dark chocolate to melt into the cocoa and litre of organic soya milk to make it with (I'm a vegan). I don't normally use methylxanthines of any discription, so i'm kind of curious as to the effect of all the theobromine and other stuff that's in the chocolate with the shrooms.

I love playing with these things.

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1084742 - 11/25/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yea i grinded them up one time and made some brownies from them.  Takes much longer to kick in, like an hour
but quite a nice experience if ya ask me!  Quite weak too but im sure the heat in the oven degraded it
somewhat...and also the fact i only used 4 g in all :frown:

grinding up is good alternative way...eliminates chewing it up as some ppl cant stand it.
Actually i rather  munch on a raw fresh shroom than a dried one.  But i'd rather use powder form than munching on raw fresh cubie :laugh::D

sBUD:tongue: 

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: Mr Wobblehead]
    #1085748 - 11/25/02 09:18 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Actually .... It depends on how sensitive to shrooms you are... and if you grind shrooms up they become more dense so you can easily fit 2 grams into 4 100mg capsules... and their are subsystems before your stomache ... like your lungs... blood stream ..... etc....

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
    #1085845 - 11/25/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well you don't inhale the powder, so your lungs are out. Nutrients are broken down in one's stomach, and passed into the blood stream in the small intestine, and in part, the stomach. Bloodstream is out. Is there somewhere else these are going that I am unaware?  :crazy:

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: I_Fart_Blue]
    #1085948 - 11/25/02 10:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

and their are subsystems before your stomache ... like your lungs... blood stream 

and there are subsystems before your stomach ... like your Pulmonary System... Circulatory System. :tongue:
You're talkin out your ass. :tongue:

All I know is that 2g of shroom powder knocks me on my ass...... :grin:

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: blink]
    #1086284 - 11/26/02 12:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Haha well only about the sub systems..... all I am saying is that encapsulated mushrooms make your trip harder then non encapsulated mushrooms...

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

Re: fine shroom powder? [Re: blink]
    #1086810 - 11/26/02 04:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I wish 2 grams would do it for me. I don't notice a thing if i only do two grams. Probably all the drugs i took when i was younger.

Or maybe it really is because most the powdered shrooms mixed in the orange juice are getting poured into my lungs instead of my stomach... ha ha! That guy sure is funny.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

#1086813 - 11/26/02 04:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

all I am saying is that encapsulated mushrooms make your trip harder then non encapsulated mushrooms... 

I can't see how.  If i neck down 5 grams of loose powdered shrooms then they will immediately begin to be digested and absorbed thus making the come up faster and the trip much stronger.

If, however, i put those 5 grams into capsules, my stomach first has to digest the capsules, and then digest the compacted shroom powder within.  It's going to take longer to digest and therefore longer to come up, so you aren't going to be tripping stronger.

I think it's in your mind.  But if that's what does it for you, then go for it. 

But try five grams loose some time, I guarantee you it's a better trip than 4 capsules. :laugh: :wink: :tongue: 

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1087131 - 11/26/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ight, so my next trip i will grind up my shrooms cuz im lookin to enhance the effects of my meager 2.5 grams of cubes. What should I do place the powder on my tongue and down a glass of juice or somthing? I dont like to mix it with food cuz it delays the come up.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1087276 - 11/26/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Capsulated shrooms would also be more densly packed with a small sufrace are so they will take longer to digest. None capsulated shrooms will have a larger surface area and will be a lot faster to come up on. Thats it there is no biological reason why the active compounds could be broke down on the way to the stomach, unless your are considering invetro retro-digestion. So takeing shrooms up the arss aint the way to go.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (11/26/02 09:58 AM)

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

#1087394 - 11/26/02 10:51 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah. Just try not to keep them on your tongue too long (tastes awful). You can also mix them in the orange juice first but then the orange juice doesn't taste nice at all. But definitely grind them up as fine as poss

InvisibleEvilShroomer
Loc: Pacific Coast
    #1088236 - 11/26/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

who knows , if your like me drunk as fuck , pounded down half gallon of OJ , with 8 grams of Ecudor and B+ , you get fucked up , you sober kind of quick ....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules