Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebuck.555
Stranger

mushroom tea...
    #9764325 - 02/09/09 03:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

last night i made myself mushroom tea with "8" grams(i cant confirm the actual amount, 8 grams is what i took or maybe less). so try this your self. boil 3cups of water add fresh ginger , lemon slices , then simmer,
chop mushrooms the smaller the better, add mushrooms to water simmer for 5-10mins then strain out the mushroom water(any way you choose to strain out the mushrooms is up to you)into a large glass, for my personal touch i used green tea and chamomile tea in a tea infuser which was in the glass as i poured the water into the glass... let steep for a few minuets, then take out the infuser. you should be left with a nice glass of brown liquid...drink it...however, if you drink it i suggest you fast for the day and do all the above steps at sundown...drinking 2-3 cups of tea will fill you up quickly and the effects start much faster than just eating the mushrooms...which may be too much for some people so just enjoy 1 cup every hour or until you feel the effects and remember "you buy the the ticket you take the ride"buck.555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom tea... [Re: buck.555]
    #9764364 - 02/09/09 03:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a good recipe, similar to mine. IDK about the lemon though. I'm sure it probably helps the potency of the tea since it will make the goodies more soluble in the water, but I just don't like lemon in my tea. LOL!

And why did you have several cups to drink? You obviously didn't measure your water before you put it in.

Here's my recipe:

Take the amount of water you want to drink (usually 1 coffe mug) bring it to a rolling boil. Chop/grind up your dried shrooms into a fine powder. Turn the heat off on your water and wait until it stops rolling.

Throw in the shroom powder, and a spoonful of loose-leaf green tea (I use a green tea/jasmine blend), some diced, fresh ginger, and (if I feel like it) a cinnamon stick. Then leave it all to steep until it cools to room temp (I leave it on the hot burner, to extend the steep time).

After it's all cooled down, I strain the tea with a wide meshed screen (so that all the fine shroom powder stays in the tea, but the chunky bits get fished out). Then add a dob of local organic honey.

This is how I like to do it. I find that the taste is quite tolerable, and the potency is quite sufficient (comparable to the dry dose that you put in).

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag