Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

Weed triping
    #972909 - 10/18/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah im really fucking high right now. ever since i took mushrooms when i smoke weed it ends up as a trip and not a high. Its notting like how i felt when i smoked weed before shroomn'. I'm not complaing but it would be nice to just have a normal high. Im having some nice oev's now. im gooing to go so i'll be back later when im normal to see how much of \a fool i made of myself lol

later

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: Weed triping [Re: PoolShark]
    #972931 - 10/18/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It's after efects. Stay away from dxm.

--------------------

OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

Re: Weed triping [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #972945 - 10/18/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

are these after affects permanent?? and do you mean never do dxm ever??

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

OfflineBoglyn
Put them on theglass
 User Gallery

#973311 - 10/18/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Me and my friend made some alcoweed. IT was weed that sat in everclear for a month. We drank it in a gatorade mixture. Anyway long story short it fucked me up for a good 14 hours with the smallest amount.

--------------------
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
---Galileo

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
    #974840 - 10/19/02 01:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It's nothing to worry about,
smoking weed can be more trippy now (mental for the people i know) but it's possible that the tripping feelings after smoking will fade with time...
A lot of people talk about a difference in the weed "high" after having tripped... like you're much more sensitive to the effects, espcially the way weed effects your thinking about things etc... it can become really trippy in a way,
I guess this is one of the changes mushrooms can bring with them, but normally it'll fade with time although for a couple of people I know smoking has never been the exact same as before their tripping experience.

cya

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #975249 - 10/19/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

ya i get really tripped out on weed with mad CEVs. and i guess that really started occurring after i started trippin on shrooms/cid but who knows, that was a while ago.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: Weed triping [Re: Eightball]
    #975639 - 10/19/02 09:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I always feel a different buzz on weed after taking shrooms, almost to the point where I feel I am tripping like you mentioned, but it doesn't last for more then a few days after the trip.

And I think it solely relies on how much shrooms you actually consumed, and I think it would have to be a reasonable amount.

Peace..

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: Weed triping [Re: TrauM]
    #975890 - 10/19/02 11:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I only feel the sort of "trippy" high when smoking buds the day after you trip or just as your trip ends of course.

But do know what your talking about how you think different on weed - I think just like that as well and I fucking love it.. its a better higher level of thinking in my opinion and can give you some insight and ideas while it still has its bad points but this seems like itll stay with me everytime I smoke from now on - It didnt exactly happen after I started tripping alot(and I mean alot apprx 30 trips in 3.5 months) After you start smoking marijuana it eventually alters the way you think. You may think you are insane but I use it as a tool.. Good ole pot is a mild pyschedelic anyways so that is the reason why this happens. And when you smoke alot of pot after awhile youll see that even if you dont trip.

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: Weed triping [Re: Addict]
    #977433 - 10/20/02 04:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

When I burned last night I was outside with a friend and the leaves on a giant tree seemed to be 2 dimensional. It losts its shape, and seemed to have a purpose.

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: Weed triping [Re: Addict]
    #977966 - 10/20/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

man, i get all tripped out when i smoked...and CEV are always a part of it. i've been tripping exactly as long as i've been shmokin' weed though...give or take a week. so i couldn't tell you a before and after.
smoking weed is definately a psycedelic experience for me. i can only smoke one week out of the month though...maybe that has something to do with it.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Weed triping [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #978589 - 10/21/02 01:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

All of the combonation effects might be 'associations' with drugs that were combined.

A phenominon known as que dependend forgetting is where you try to think of somthing, maybe a name, and you cant remember it for you life. but when your around somthing that you associated with that person, suddenly their name pops into your head without you even thinking about the fact that you cant remember the name, you then smack yourself in the head and say duhh...

I would say the feelings of one drug while only one one would be due to conditioning. Kind of like after you get near hospitalized from rum, and suddenly the smell or even the sight of the substance will make you sick as hell.

This could be linked psysologically as well: Vets hooked on heroin that came home and suddenly died from overdoses from the same doses they were always taking is a funny similarity. The environment they were in (vietnam+shooting up) would trigger the release of heroin decomposition enzymes. Without this linked stimuli (vietnam) the enzymes wouldn't be released and the vets would OD.

I attribrute 'flashbacks' to a conditioned que you may get rather than traces of chemical in the spine or anything like that. The brain is powerfully imaginative..

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#979068 - 10/21/02 05:41 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

same for me yo!

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Weed triping [Re: T0aD]
    #979868 - 10/21/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The first time any drug ever gave me any visual disturbance was marijuana.

I smoke a stuff black and mild between 3 people when i was 16 i think. It was maybe my 5-10th time smoking and i got so high my vision was breaking things down into simple shapes. Hearing was distorted, after that it made me want to get interested in psychadelics. Then i dropped lsd a few months later... my life changed ever since that night!

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract