Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9771492 - 02/10/09 10:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so i responded

well thanx for the response. If i would have known you were going to actually read my letter i would have been more serious. But i think that showing kids and teen how bad these things are is wrong. Your not going to get kids off drugs, you can keep some away and scare others but most will still get into....no matter what. Example: Opium has been outlawed for hundreds of years and it is still a problem. What need to be done is a combination of what you are doing and education. Teaching kids that if they are going to use drugs and alcohol, how to do so safely. yes kids are still going to be in the hospital and some might get the wrong idea, but, When the "educated" Adults and parental figures are telling kids and especially teens how bad drugs are and how they will kill u in a heart beat while best friends, brothers and sisters are saying how there so cool and how they make every second of every minute the best thing since are is....well you get the idea. I think that they need to be taught what drugs are most dangerous (along with the least harmful) and why. That way when they go to do drugs (which you cant stop 100%) they will choose to smoke a joing rather than do a line of PCP or smoke crack or meth or something. If any of this is helpful or informing PLEASE write back, i will help as much as i can. I myself am 18 years old and am a psychonaut and have been for around 5 years once i first discovered the practice, which by the way by definition of Wikipedia a psychonaut is "is a person who experiences intentionally induced altered states of consciousness in an attempt to investigate his or her mind, and possibly address spiritual questions, through direct experience." and i do so with mediation and such but also threw the use of psychedelics. i wont go into details but i went from a lying, thieving, self centered teenager to a respectable loving Adult...and there are other great advantages to be had from Them if used responsibly in the comfort of those whom u trust and love and that trust in love you back. Basically i think most kids think your methods of anti-drug warfare are a joke (No offense). i just think that the message you send is a negative one, saying drugs are nothing but bad and how they can do nothing for u but hurt you and if your friends do them they will loose contact from you and deflate in a chair...

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: idiotek]
    #9771502 - 02/10/09 10:52 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

1d10t3k said:
Thanks for writing them a huge unintelligible paragraph further emphasizing to them their point that drugs make you stupid.

Seriously!  I'm so sick of people posting their crap letters to media outlets.  Fucking proof read it.  Once.  It's a letter it's not a post on some message board.  That is the one and only point of reference they have for you as a person and you come off as an idiot.

Stop writing outspoken letters if you don't know how to write, people! :crankey:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineFunkyPolak
Stranger

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: circularvortex]
    #9771516 - 02/10/09 10:57 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You have to admit those commercials are dumb as fuck. I mean, a guy walking around with a bunch of shirts on is supposed to mean that I shouldn't smoke weed. Or how about that talking dog :shrug:

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
    #9771524 - 02/10/09 11:00 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That video is one of the funniest things I have ever seen

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Loc: East
    #9771528 - 02/10/09 11:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:
Thanks for writing them a huge unintelligible paragraph further emphasizing to them their point that drugs make you stupid.

Seriously!  I'm so sick of people posting their crap letters to media outlets.  Fucking proof read it.  Once.  It's a letter it's not a post on some message board.  That is the one and only point of reference they have for you as a person and you come off as an idiot.

Stop writing outspoken letters if you don't know how to write, people! :crankey:

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: Five for you sir! :thumbup:

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

My Growlog with Redboy,Amazon,and Brazilian

OfflineDeviou5
Urban Scientist
Male User Gallery
Loc: Canada
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #9771616 - 02/10/09 11:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

IW, I think the message you were trying to convey is a solid one, but a more professional and respectful approach might have earned you a better response, and more consideration of the points you laid out.  Those AtI ads make me shake my head too, but AbovetheInfluence is a business.  I'm sure somebody somewhere is collecting a paycheck because those commercials are running.  Might as well email Chrysler and tell them to stop building vehicles.

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Deviou5]
    #9771706 - 02/10/09 12:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

^QFT. If you want to make more of an impact, then write about ATI to Op-Eds. More people will get a point of view on your gripes. You really have to make sure you know how to write (e.g finally not finnaly) and have good grammar.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Green_T]
    #9772203 - 02/10/09 01:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

We don't get any above the influence commercials here in Canada.

Ive only seen like 2, that dog one and some other one :sad:

When I was in Florida, I saw them all the fucking time on tv.

Their quiet commical actually, I wanna see more of them :tongue:

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: idiotek]
    #9772216 - 02/10/09 01:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

1d10t3k said:

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
    #9772257 - 02/10/09 01:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:

Well said.  I don't want the OP to be my representative in a case like this.  They'll look at his letter and think, "Wow, these druggie kids can't even write us proper letters.  Let's put out an ad about how drugs make you illiterate."  :crankey:

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Newbie]
    #9772268 - 02/10/09 01:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Newbie said:
Quote:

circularvortex said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:

Well said.  I don't want the OP to be my representative in a case like this.  They'll look at his letter and think, "Wow, these druggie kids can't even write us proper letters.  Let's put out an ad about how drugs make you illiterate."  :crankey:

:rofl2:

Totally! NEWBIE

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9772270 - 02/10/09 01:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Nice name change :tongue2:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

#9772278 - 02/10/09 01:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Theeeenks

$10 for less letters.  Doesn't add up.  :crankey:

But it's for the Shroomery so it's alllll good.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9772287 - 02/10/09 02:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You have to pay to change you're name on here?

That's fucked up! Never seen that before.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineBurnintreez321
Worthless lazy stoner
Male

Loc: Illinois
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: hpi]
    #9772316 - 02/10/09 02:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yea thats "ridicules"

--------------------
If you dont smoke weed then you are a faggot for real not joking.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Burnintreez321]
    #9772346 - 02/10/09 02:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

LOL I know, right?  I read it like "Hercules"  That's RIDICULES!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9772382 - 02/10/09 02:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like an awesome idea for a perverse super hero.

--------------------

OfflineBurnintreez321
Worthless lazy stoner
Male

Loc: Illinois
    #9772496 - 02/10/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

--------------------
If you dont smoke weed then you are a faggot for real not joking.

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9772514 - 02/10/09 02:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CokedUpHobit64 said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:

The OPs letter did make me giggle a bit though...

:smilingpuppy:

--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
    #9773500 - 02/10/09 05:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:

what do mean i dont know how to write.....i did there. i had like what maybe 4 spelling errors? i am sory that i am not a fucking poet what the fuck should i have said....fuck u guys u guys are fill of shit??? at least i fucking said something. I feel that they are doing something wrong so i will tell them my opinion is that wrong would u rather me just not say anything?!

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds