Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineopus
freelancegynecologist

Loc: gulf coast,usa
Cowpie sniffing in malaysia!
    #971671 - 10/18/02 05:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Malaysian Addicts Turn to Cow Dung
Date: Friday, July 19 @ 04:20:15 MST
Topic: Drug War Casualties

Source: Sinchew-i News

KUALA LUMPUR (Fri): Faced with some of the world's strictest anti-drug laws, some addicts in Malaysia are sniffing fresh cow dung to get high.

An official at the National Narcotics Agency said Thursday the problem was small but growing among addicts who cannot buy drugs.

Trade Minister Rafidah Aziz was quoted in The New Straits Times newspaper on Wednesday as saying she wanted the government to deal with addicts who sniff cow dung, glue and even polystyrene smoke. She did not elaborate.

"The cow dung emits gases like sulfur, and addicts sniff on these gases to get high," the official at the agency said on condition of anonymity.

Despite harsh anti-narcotics laws that call for death by hanging for drug traffickers, Malaysia does not have legislation to cover such acts as cow dung sniffing, the official said.

"The problem is not very serious yet, but we are worried as this method means addicts can get high for free," the official said.

Malaysia, a nation of 23 million people, had more than 200,000 drug addicts. About 40,000 of them are repeat users who had not kicked the habit despite undergoing government-funded rehabilitation programs.

Malaysia approved a law last month that allows for punishing hard-core addicts who repeatedly fail rehabilitation with five to 13 years in prison and six lashes from a rattan cane.

Associated Press

[zombienote: Now what cha gonna do? Make cows illegal? A Partnership for a Dung-Free Malaysia? Who is more desparate: the man who huffs dung fumes, or the guy who lays awake at night stewing that addicts can get high for free? This story is only funny in that it highlights the absurdity of trying to keep people from altered states of consciousness. These guys probably should not be huffing dung gasses: the laws must be really harsh if thats gonna be your buzz for the day.]

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2002/07/10/MNdung.DTL

--------------------
My body is light and I am eternal

Edited by Thor (10/19/02 07:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: Cowpie sniffing in malaysia! [Re: opus]
    #975614 - 10/19/02 09:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

thats funny shit man i think im gonna drink a few beer and hit the feild screw the shrooms i want the poop fumes

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Anonymous

Re: Cowpie sniffing in malaysia! [Re: opus]
    #976436 - 10/20/02 06:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

drug addicts are very industrious when in search of a buzz.... 3 years ago i caught several kids attaching a hose to my air conditioners? condensing unit along side my house.... i knew 1 of the kids and still kick him in the ass every once in awhile whenever i see him... burning styrofoam... hmmmm .. ok

a girl i grew up with used to breath carbona in a bag... she was a beautiful chick... she liked some dick who loved huffing over drinking beer... she is brain damaged today...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag