Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroom + Pot + Video Games Bad Combo? [Re: icanttype]
    #9751721 - 02/06/09 07:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

icanttype said:
i smoked bud on my first trip ever and enjoyed it a lot there's been a couple trips where i never smoked but i think smoking in the beginning helps with some nausea and getting your mind off of it

and video games are pretty fun on shrooms i've played halo 3 and i was somehow playing geometry wars with one hand one time

Shrooming and video games go together as far as it comes to me and my experiences.  Halo 3 + 1/2 O of good kush + 3g per person + 1 other friend including me = priceless.  GTA IV didn't really trip me out too much (I was peaking too), just really fucked up fractals and really messed up concidences that happen (in the game).  Anyone else notice how some impossible things happen while on shrooms and playing games (i.e. Halo 3)?  Friend got his first extermination medal while playing on 2g peaking, everything that happened during the game was just "one smooth motion", no other way to explain it.  And everything on the screen was moving twice if not 3 times as fast, like I'd look at my motion sensor in the game and those red dots would be coming and going so very fast it freaked me out lol.  Lots of twitch no scope headshots with snipers too. 

A lot of good times/moments while shrooming have had to do with video games for me.  I will never forget the one time where me and my friends (on 3g while peaking) came back from a walk in the forest around sunset.  While on the walk I had fallen on a trail next to a tree and while I was standing up I swear to you there was this GIANT (and I mean freaking giant) mushroom growing out of the side of the tree, it's circumference was as wide as the tree trunk and only half of it was growing out.  I looked to my right to see my friend and he'd thrown a pine cone at me to freak me out (guess he knew I was tripping, that bastard) and the pinecone coming at me was blue colored like a plasma grenade.  Anyways get inside the house after our walk and decided to play some halo, go into big team battle.  5 min or so into it the screen went ALL fucked and told my friend this.  He throws an eraser at me and instead of turning to my right (he was sitting to my right across the room) I turned to the right in the GAME and the only thing I saw before I died (in the game) was a blue plasma grenade soaring through the air and sticking to my gun, awesome.  I tripped out for 10 min thinking that I had time travelled lol.

As for the original post, don't do it next to your parents room (or for that matter anywhere near your parents) unless they're cool with it.  If you're tripping hard and you have to talk to your parents for whatever reason (shrooms = cannot control volume of voice, especially laughter) you my friend are fucked (unless you've done them a shit load of times).

--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Edited by jeffloomis (02/06/09 07:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBEEP
Re: Shroom + Pot + Video Games Bad Combo? [Re: clemens]
    #9751777 - 02/06/09 07:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

idk if someone mentioned this or not but i always thought video games like that can cause epilepsy (seizures) there should be a warming about it on the back of the case, i know my h3 case has that warning on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract