Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Theoretical freewrite on System. Philosophical Inquiry.
    #9733311 - 02/04/09 08:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So I am still up at 10:00 AM and have been writing this freewrite about systems and their parallels for the past 4 hours. Starts off with my night then gets to my theoretical part. No sources were involved in this and it is not meant to be taken as a truth (obviously, but don't want to get people just hating).

When I first sat down his computer was not doing shit. This had happened before many times and I realized something had to be done about it.

I was doing vyvanse all day and started to come down around 12:00AM. My high continued because I actually blew another 30mgs at around 1:00 AM and smoked weed, so I just had that amphetamine work syndrome disorder.

But it was more than that because I used to be good with computers and have a high interest in them until music took over my life about 5 years ago at age 14. I realized something tonight after thinking about this for a minute or two.

I realized that I know nothing about computers after not learning anything much beyond the general operation and a few extra tidbits here and there.  I realized that what I thought was perplexing back then and seemed like "the hard stuff", is now just common knowledge to me.

So I started from the internet with no real idea how to fix this thing. So I opened task manager and decided to just look at the processes screen. I noticed the various numbers moving up and down (seemingly at random at first). I opened several command programs and was greeted with all these desultory measurements that seemed odd.

As I traversed the many doors and locks of the complex machine, I then quickly realized that the intricacies of complex systems are vast and at the same time all connected.  So through this knowledge (intrinsic to human nature?) I was able to read the language somewhat crudely but still efficiently enough to remove all the viruses and improve the performance (the CPU usage was at 100% constantly when I first saw it). For if you understand one system, that is just a stepping stone to another system making systems correlative and singular at the same time.

This concept inspires me to believe that we are all part of the same malleable system. Every system is related to another system intrinsically because the construct of every system is derived from a singular prototype system.

This prototyoe system is likely susceptible to divergence and discourse, but instead of thinking of all the differences in systems (Light and Sound, Artificial Intelligence and biological intelligence, Matter and Anti-Matter, Space and time), maybe the truth is that each particular system is the most perfectly refined existing manifestation of itself into 2 or more mutually separate systems orchestrated infinitely by the infinitely consistent dynamic flux(I will call this force "ICDF" for now) of a force that can only be described as undefined as far as human awareness goes.

In a nutshell this means that the universe is all the result of a system repeating itself over and over again while creating with every system's new succession a fresh system that has a whole new set of laws and limits but retains the same genetic information. The genetic informaion can be evaluated by finding the limits and fundamental laws of the system. From the limits and fundamental laws of the system

you can make an equation that defines this system. Yet, this equation is just a derived system based on chance and chaos, it has no real explanation of the language because the language has been assigned a code that is required to change from one form to another while

remaining novelty. So if this makes sense then the only possible way to find the genetic code is to find all integrations of a system and see if your results can define a known system process.

Example:
What this means is that all systems have the same blueprint but are formatted indiscriminately of one another . Think of it this way. It's as if two programs each supporting the others operating system are created simultaneously from unknown sources, we will call these Program A and B. These programs are each designed with one of their own unique programs while each having a program designed to repeat (exponentially?). Program A has been fitted with a self repeating proxy which accepts requests for some service and passes them on to the real server. The second program is designed to be the opposite of the proxy in which it delivers dynamic requests to the proxy for the required service, except there are infinite requests and Program B is the real server.  Since they both contain a repeating formula, they multiply rapidly. So, paradoxically there are 2 programs infinitely feeding off of each others requests while at the same time creating identical copies of themselves to further the process.

The statement above raises some questions upon assessment. First, if each system is refined upon discourse, then how does it maintain its novelty and not change genetic information? The act of refining is not improving the genetic information in that it is already perfect, it is restating its information in a new format that was created the moment the amount of novel fundamental laws and limits.

Because of a transition/latency  from shifting in and out of itself created by the ICDF, the transitioning systems experience temporary

moments of discontinuity. It is in these crucial moments that the singularity literrally experiences its derived self.

As I grow older I am starting to feel like time is shorter and more chaotic or complex. I understand now that my world of musical delight

is on a whole different wavelength compared to anyone else except a few. 

So anyway, this was just a freewrite on the topic of systems and how they affect our lives.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far and I hope my theory actually makes sense in some way.

This thread is open for philosophical and scientific discussion.

P.S. Sorry about the length......

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: Theoretical freewrite on System. Philosophical Inquiry. [Re: Rainman420]
    #9735599 - 02/04/09 04:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Bump... Really not even worth commenting? I know its kinda crazy but I spent like 4 hours on this today for no real reason.

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From courage to liberty;

InvisibleLakefingers

Loc: mumuland
Re: Theoretical freewrite on System. Philosophical Inquiry. [Re: Rainman420]
    #9739111 - 02/05/09 03:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

a theory of everything,
maybe i'm too jaded for these...

we are all part of the same malleable system,
it's nice that materialists and spiritualists and
laymen can all see this with a little effort

that "each particular system is the most perfectly
refined existing manifestation of itself" seems
difficult to prove, especially if the system you're
talking about is the only one of its kind. like
saying: there is only one universe and it is perfect.
ok, sure, but making this comparation there must be
things you're comparing. so where's the other
universe? i.e. where are the other systems? (said with
punjabi accent:) anal logicians won't be very happy
with you for that!

you're on to something, but you're painting with a
very broad brush and well, you know what happens to
both the details and the whole when the brush is too
large. refine? digest? wonder on!

OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: Theoretical freewrite on System. Philosophical Inquiry. [Re: Lakefingers]
    #9744006 - 02/05/09 08:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

haha. Yeah I am just dreaming out loud, trying to see into something that is not allowed to be seen.

But it is exciting stuff to think about. I will probly never stop asking why, same as anyone else i guess.

--------------------

From courage to liberty;

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds