Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
This is REALLY important for everyone to read!!!
    #973611 - 10/18/02 11:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Are you ready to die for what you believe in?

I was reading the newpaper on Aug 18. 2002, the houston chronicle the outlook section. The name of the articale is Clear and present danger! I took this articale out of the paper, and im saving it(ive never ever saved an article from the newspaper). This is no bullshit when i tell ya there creating "enemy combatant" camps. This articale clear states, NOT al-qeida but AMERICAN citizens, will be striped of there rights and put in these camps! Ok the US patriot act defines terrorism,(if you read inbetween the lines) as basically anyone who opposes bush administration, but more importantly it clear defines it with drug use too.

[[[[[[

(this is a clip from gnn, i couldn't find any print right now, but this is something work with for now)

August 14, 2002
Anthony, NYC
Ashcroft's Concentration Camps: Heres another blast from the Creeping Fascism Dept.: Ashcroft quietly announced last week that he wants to create camps for U.S. citizens he deems to be "enemy combatants. Ashcroft wants to be able to hold enemy combatants indefinitely without charges, the right to see a lawyer or any of the other constitutional protections, like the right to not be subject to cruel and unusual punishment, otherwise known as torture. So far, the so-called ;Dirty Bomber; Jose Padilla and suspected Taliban fighter Yaser Esam Hamdi are the first prisoners who may come under this category. If Padillas case is any indication, the government is not above lying their faces off when it comes to locking up enemy combatants.
First, Padilla was accused of coming to America on a mission to blow up a radioactive bomb in a major city. The story freaked me out. Freaked out a lot of people. What better way to kick off your enemy combatant program than with a scary former-Chicago gangbanger looking to make Manhattan glow? Who could argue with locking that dude up for eternity plus five? Turns out, as Ashcroft recently admitted, Padilla is not a member of Al Qaeda , and wasn't on a Dirty Bomb mission at all. In fact, he may have been in the country to go to a relatives birthday party, and is just some low-level flunky who may or may not be officially connected to a terrorist organization.
But he was held, with no charges, with no right to a lawyer, or to even know what he was being held.
Makes you think about all those so-called 'conspiracy theorists' who have been warning people about the federal government preparing concentration camps might not be all that crazy.
As Jonathan Turley writes in the LA Times :
For more than 200 years, security and liberty have been viewed as coexistent values. Ashcroft and his aides appear to view this relationship as lineal, where security must precede liberty. Since the nation will never be entirely safe from terrorism, liberty has become a mere rhetorical justification for increased security. Ashcroft is a catalyst for constitutional devolution, encouraging citizens to accept autocratic rule as their only way of avoiding massive terrorist attacks.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

During 9/11 the goverment rounded up roughly 1300 americans. About a couple months later (i forget the date) a federal judge ordered the release of the names of the detaines. They refused to give the names. There has been alot of contraversy (damm i can't spell) surrounding the 9/11 attacks. FBI agents and some CIA agents have blown the wistle on this shit too, but you don't hear much about it in the news.

About 5 to 8 months later, they have released the Operation Tips. The spy program to recruit 4% of the population to become goverment spys.

Have you seen the new commericals about how the "I HELPED" commericals? Saying if you buys drugs your supporting terrorism! WATCH this take a turn toward the WORST!

I believe there going to start locking druggies up in concentration camps!!!! Sooner or later this IS going to happen!

Would you die for
1. the freedom of speech
2. the freedom to bear arms
3. the freedom to pursue happiness (drugs)
4. Or some other constitutional right?

These things are CLEARLY IN DANGER. I personally believe that drugs will be the first target, AND THE MOST HARDEST ENFORCED TOO. Second the freedom of speech is a potiental target, and third probibly in the next 5 years, your guns.

If they would:

1. Fly helicopters over your house to detect growops
2. Define terrorism with drug use
3. Raid LEGAL Medical marijuana clubs
3. Contiune to lie, lie, lie, about drugs (the worst of the lies are agianst marijuana)
4. Ruthlessly support, and invoke the carnage and DESTRUCTION IN COLUMBIA!
5. Drug test the entire public, and alot more to the masses

If they would do all of this shit plus more, THEY WILL CERTAINLY LOCK YOUR ASS IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP. So i ask you are you ready for it?

All over houston, there are billboards that say "You think its dry now?, wait until November - DEA" . What is this; does the DEA know something we don't? Does anyone here live in houston, have you seen these signs?

I want everyone to really think about a right that your willing to die for!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (10/18/02 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read!!! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #973624 - 10/18/02 11:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

:frown:

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #973670 - 10/18/02 11:54 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

They can kiss my ass. I'm so glad I don't live in the US.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read! [Re: Sheepish]
    #973691 - 10/18/02 11:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

:frown: don't worry, you will soon enough.  :frown:

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read! [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #973790 - 10/19/02 12:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nope. If I ever had to be forced into something like that, I'd kill myself.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #974132 - 10/19/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
    #974382 - 10/19/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

All over houston, there are billboards that say "You think its dry now?, wait until November - DEA" . What is this; does the DEA know something we don't? Does anyone here live in houston, have you seen these signs?

hehe, NO! Haven't seen any of those signs. Get a picture, post it in OTD and win some spores. The existance of these signs have been a hot topic on shroomery for awhile.

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read!!! [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #974385 - 10/19/02 08:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yea, that one line right theree kinda sucked the energy out of his whole grand speech...

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
    #974477 - 10/19/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nice post. I agree in saying that this situation only has room to get worse. It is just crazy to think about these things happening. I plan on migrating to canada ASAP. Fuck the USA. Evil, imperialistic assholes. Fuck them. Fuck them in the ass with a big rubber dick! :mad:

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #975166 - 10/19/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I live in an apartment complex in Florida, and those signs are posted on every buildings bulletin board. WTF??? I just thought it was because our building was being bought out by the College across the street. Is it legal that if you live in an apartment, the DEA can just randomly search peoples rooms???

de-=-

Edited by MsPacMan (10/19/02 05:14 PM)

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read! [Re: MsPacMan]
    #975426 - 10/19/02 07:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Is it legal that if you live in an apartment, the DEA can just randomly search peoples rooms???

Most DEFINITELY no! They might trick you into believing that, but no matter where you live, they can't just barge in and search your home without a proper valid reason. And a warrant. But so many times they'll break that rule.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read! [Re: Sheepish]
    #975505 - 10/19/02 08:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

clubbsubb: Unforunatly im going to have to ride this one, out. Im a poor dude, but im ready for it, and i believe it may happen relievely soon too :frown:

Sheepish: I wouldn't douht that soon it will be legal to do a quick search without a warrent.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#975552 - 10/19/02 08:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That's what I fear :frown: Loss of ALL freedoms. 

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #975600 - 10/19/02 09:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Anonymous

#980746 - 10/21/02 07:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

support listener supported and sponsered radio...

support pacifica radio station wbai 99.5 fm in manhatten ny!!! as well as huston texas, washington dc, and 2 other stations in california...

amy goodman?s democracy now as well as dozens of other local and national radio broadcasts need to be listened to and supported...

(for now) the world is a ghetto...  :wink:

http://www.awolbush.com/

got flashplayer?
http://www.symbolman.com/chickenhawks.html

Edited by mycotao (10/21/02 10:19 PM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: This is REALLY important for everyone to read!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #989479 - 10/24/02 12:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry guys i had no idea that those DEA signs, where such a contraversy at the shroomery.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale