Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or...
    #9739074 - 02/05/09 03:13 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So my buddy is picking up a vial and we are wondering the best way to dish out doses.

I've heard sugar cubes are alright if you take them right away, but what is something we could drop them on to to keep them good for a while?

Obviously I'll be taking my hits straight, no chaser but for the mofo's who we need to make some money back, what should we give it to them on?

drop drop

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9739094 - 02/05/09 03:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Chaser? Glad you don't need a chase for an *almost* tasteless liquid.

Buy some blotter paper and drop some drops... or sugar cubes, or gold fish crackers.

Using food as a medium for LSD decreases the molecules stability.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Legalize]
    #9739100 - 02/05/09 03:37 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've always been a fan of shocktarts myself. Both shocktarts and sweettarts have a handy concave side perfect for controlling the "special" ingredient.
Shocktarts if you like sour, sweet if you don't.

Like dude said though, don't make'em up in advance. I don't know about unstable but the potency goes down the longer they are on something. I always chalked it up to transfer though.

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

Say hello to my friend, his name is George.
Every other ? you have is answered here

:mushroom2:In soviet russia, mushroom trips on you

OfflineVermonster420
I gotta have more cowbell !
 User Gallery

Loc: Standin' On the Moon
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Legalize]
    #9739103 - 02/05/09 03:41 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

also, once laid onto anything, wrap in foil or some other air resisitant, light blocking material.

as far as dosing....puddle that shit in your palm and slurp it up.

--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Vermonster420]
    #9739107 - 02/05/09 03:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Don't carry in your pocket and run through any sprinklers.

You guys ever see SLC PUNK. awesome movie but the sid dealer gets a perma trip. RENT IT.

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: fltdriver82]
    #9739128 - 02/05/09 04:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Perma tripping is pharmacologically impossible.  Although it makes for a dramatic story line!

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9739235 - 02/05/09 05:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I beg to differ, I work with a guy named Logan. Absolute genius, but completely gone. He has done wayyyyyy to much acid. My uncle used to by LSD off of him in high school and said he was fairly normal, just extremely smart. Now he hisses at people like a snake, talks about pinball to the refrigerator, and can snap on someone with the blink of an eye. Any one that has known him for a while said his behavior changed almost overnight. They all swear up and down it's a perma trip.
And I don't believe that anything is impossible--we just don't know how to do it. 1000 years ago the earth was the center of the universe. 600 years ago the world was flat. 200 years ago there were no such things as bacteria. Statements that discount the possible are only relative to the advancements that science has made so far. So take your impossible and... well you get it.

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

--------------------

Edited by fltdriver82 (02/05/09 06:27 AM)

OfflineRussianScholar
Biological Entity
Male

Loc: Alpha Cluster #164
    #9739303 - 02/05/09 06:18 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

^^^^^
HES A FUCKING WITCH! COME ON EVERYBODY! PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!!!

--------------------
"The crisis is a crisis in consciousness. A crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms, the old patterns, the ancient traditions, and considering what the world is now with all the misery, conflict, destructive brutality, aggression, and so on, man is still as he was, is still brutal, violent, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive, and he has built a society along these lines."

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: RussianScholar]
    #9739567 - 02/05/09 08:26 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

my friend used to use altoids and store it in the tins. then you can throw it in a freezer if you want. worked well

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Platinum]
    #9739592 - 02/05/09 08:35 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've kept sugar cubes for at least a few months before w/o any loss.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9739596 - 02/05/09 08:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fltdriver82 said:
I beg to differ, I work with a guy named Logan. Absolute genius, but completely gone. He has done wayyyyyy to much acid. My uncle used to by LSD off of him in high school and said he was fairly normal, just extremely smart. Now he hisses at people like a snake, talks about pinball to the refrigerator, and can snap on someone with the blink of an eye. Any one that has known him for a while said his behavior changed almost overnight. They all swear up and down it's a perma trip.
And I don't believe that anything is impossible--we just don't know how to do it. 1000 years ago the earth was the center of the universe. 600 years ago the world was flat. 200 years ago there were no such things as bacteria. Statements that discount the possible are only relative to the advancements that science has made so far. So take your impossible and... well you get it.

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

That's not permanently tripping, that's called schizophrenia. To claim that someone is tripping permanently is to claim that LSD has no half-life, is capable of permanently binding to receptors, and is capable of preventing the downregulation of receptors. Pretty ludicrous.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9739660 - 02/05/09 08:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fltdriver82 said:

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

No its IMPOSSIBLE, that is called psychedelic induced schizophrenia man.  I have read A LOT about this shit and have been around here longer than you, i know what im talking about.

--------------------

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEEDWEEST
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Platinum]
    #9739819 - 02/05/09 09:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
my friend used to use altoids and store it in the tins. then you can throw it in a freezer if you want. worked well

yeah, mints work well.

--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu

Love is the ultimate drug!

wickr: modizu

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Modizu]
    #9739843 - 02/05/09 09:45 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

My old acid dealer would bring the tin can full to the brim of jellies and blotter.  He could actually store a lot of hits in the altoid metal box.

--------------------

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Modizu]
    #9739849 - 02/05/09 09:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you could actually see slight discoloration of the altoid... instead of being purely white, where it was dropped itll change the shade of white.

OfflineSpace Cadet
Rad Homeskillet
Male

#9739947 - 02/05/09 10:09 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fltdriver82 said:

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

It really doesn't matter if you drop one hit, or a hundred hits, you're going to come down.

I think he probably has something else contributing to his mental state, like schizophrenia or some kind of dissociative disorder. Maybe the acid set it off, but i'm sure his mental problems had been long seeded before that.

I used to eat a shit ton of acid when I was younger, but I like to think I turned out fairly well rounded. My friends and I would often drop 10-strips at a time. While on Dead tour, we ended dividing a sheet of some clean ass fluff between the four of us, and eating the entire thing within a four hour perioud. 25 hits a piece. We turned out okay...I think :grin:

--------------------
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why they call it the present."

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Space Cadet]
    #9740599 - 02/05/09 01:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So altoids sound like the best bet and most convenient. We weren't planning on putting doses on these things and letting them sit, we just need a way to give them to people (who don't want to take them right away). I might want to save one or two though so when he runs out I still have some doses for the future.

The chaser thing was a joke..the internet is not the place for sarcasm.

Thanks guys.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9740621 - 02/05/09 01:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Whats wrong with sugar cubes?  They will be cheaper!

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

#9740640 - 02/05/09 01:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Altoids got class! I dunno, we will probably end up using a few different mediums for it I'm sure. When I find out what works best or just doesn't work I'll let the community know.

--------------------

OfflineDesos
Stranger

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9740642 - 02/05/09 01:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

fltdriver82 said:

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

That's not permanently tripping, that's called schizophrenia. To claim that someone is tripping permanently is to claim that LSD has no half-life, is capable of permanently binding to receptors, and is capable of preventing the downregulation of receptors. Pretty ludicrous.

well lsd only crosses the blood-brain barrier for about 20 minutes before you even start tripping, and the amount is only like 0.5% of the actual dose.  so really tripping isn't caused directly by lsd, but rather a chain reaction that is set off by it.  i consider it very possible that this chain reaction could just not end.

some tibetan monks have taken lsd with absolutely no effect, because they are in the state of mind that is caused by the lsd chain reaction as a result of their religion and years of meditation.

--

i kept some sugar cubes for a few months and they were still very potent when i took the last of them.  my friend who sold them to me said there was liquid in them.  i beleive he bought a vial and dropped some cid into them.

--------------------
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

Edited by Desos (02/05/09 01:12 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Desos]
    #9740677 - 02/05/09 01:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Desos said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

fltdriver82 said:

LOL
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

well lsd only crosses the blood-brain barrier for about 20 minutes before you even start tripping, and the amount is only like 0.5% of the actual dose.  so really tripping isn't caused directly by lsd, but rather a chain reaction that is set off by it.  i consider it very possible that this chain reaction could just not end.

some tibetan monks have taken lsd with absolutely no effect, because they are in the state of mind that is caused by the lsd chain reaction as a result of their religion and years of meditation.

--

i kept some sugar cubes for a few months and they were still very potent when i took the last of them.  my friend who sold them to me said there was liquid in them.  i beleive he bought a vial and dropped some cid into them.

:facepalm:
Make sure you know about the pharmacology of LSD before you make a post like this again...

--------------------

OfflineDesos
Stranger

#9740694 - 02/05/09 01:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i do know about the pharmacology of lsd.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9740706 - 02/05/09 01:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Explain to me the "chain reaction" LSD "sets off" in the brain....

--------------------

OfflineDesos
Stranger

#9740752 - 02/05/09 01:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

well i am not certain of that, but what i am certain of is that the concentrations of lsd in the brain are very small in relation to the dose administered.  it can range from 10% to as low as .5%, at the peak concentration levels.  the concentration also disapears very rapidly.  the blood-brain barrier only filters lsd from going into the brain, not from going out.  this results in very little lsd entering and very much leaving.

the peak concentrations in the brain can usually be found at around 20-30 minutes after the dose is taken for only a short period of time.  afterwards there is extremely small to no quantities of lsd in the brain.  following this lsd is almost completely gone from the body several hours later.  how can this account for the average duration of a trip lasting 12 hours?

it can't

coupled with the fact that some  -- what may be considered enlightened -- individuals are completely immune to the effects of the drug, because they have already acheived a higher state of consciousness...

i think that there are some other factors that contribute to a lsd trip, other than just the chemical itself.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9740791 - 02/05/09 01:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Dude it has nothing to do with a chain reaction of anything, just read up on LSDs pharmacology.
http://www.maps.org/research/cluster/psilo-lsd/cns-neuroscience+therapeutics_2008-passie.pdf

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9740808 - 02/05/09 01:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'm no chemist/biologist but the half life of LSD fits perfectly with the subjective effects of the trip in my experience, perhaps ignoring w/e happened to me this last time. That I cannot explain, maybe I'm prone to schizophrenia or something *shrug*

Oh, I've said it elsewhere, but I do tend to notice the afterglow much longer than most reports, generally at least for 4 days, and it's not uncommon for me to feel it for 2 weeks. I only say 2 weeks cause after awhile it fades and I just don't really notice a difference in normal reality. I've never been totally the same after tripping, I doubt anyone is.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: krypto2000]
    #9740815 - 02/05/09 01:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Some people are more prone to getting schizophrenia after psychedelic use than others:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9740832 - 02/05/09 01:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Does it normally go away though? That's the only thing I thought was odd. I'm 100% fine now, I just have some schizophrenic like memories from the past month.

Anyone who's developed schizophrenia after a trip that I've ever heard it didn't go away. At least that's the impression I've gotten, now that I think about it I can't recall of any one specific case of someone going schizo from tripping.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9740859 - 02/05/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Idk what happened to you man.  If your okay now, idk!

--------------------

OfflineDesos
Stranger

#9740935 - 02/05/09 02:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yes, but how can lsd account for it's effects when it is only in our brains for around 20 minutes before we even start tripping.

here:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k6012r524q356356/

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9740953 - 02/05/09 02:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

For one those are intravenous and intracerebral. If it's dissolved in the mouth/stomach I'd think you'd have a much slower comeup and thus a much slower metabolisation. It also is not gone after 20 minutes, it just drops off sharply.

edit: That's also in rats. This is just speculation, but I'd imagine because our bodies/brains are more complicated it'd take longer for something to go through our system.

OfflineEl Zorro
in heaven
    #9741313 - 02/05/09 02:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Desos said:
yes, but how can lsd account for it's effects when it is only in our brains for around 20 minutes before we even start tripping.

here:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k6012r524q356356/

That report you linked only concluded that "very small" amounts of lsd are required in the brain to produce profound effects. Nothing else was concluded.

No chain reaction.
Nothing about Lsd completely leaving the brain after 20 minutes.

OfflineDesos
Stranger

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: El Zorro]
    #9741401 - 02/05/09 03:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it said that, yes.  but it also said that the amounts of lsd in the brain disapear rapidly and the amounts disapear in a relatively short period of time.

it concluded that "The extremely rapid removal of LSD from the brain supports the idea that such changes are due rather to a reaction."

this isnt the only article with this kind of information.  there are plenty of sources that state exactly the same thing.

--------------------

OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: El Zorro]
    #9741403 - 02/05/09 03:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I love people arguing over pharmacology as much as the next guy..

Is it me or has this drifted a bit off topic, the guy didn't care about what the hell was going on in his brain.  He was trying to figure out the best way to put the cid in his body.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

#9741755 - 02/05/09 04:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I'm no chemist/biologist but the half life of LSD fits perfectly with the subjective effects of the trip in my experience, perhaps ignoring w/e happened to me this last time. That I cannot explain, maybe I'm prone to schizophrenia or something *shrug*

Oh, I've said it elsewhere, but I do tend to notice the afterglow much longer than most reports, generally at least for 4 days, and it's not uncommon for me to feel it for 2 weeks. I only say 2 weeks cause after awhile it fades and I just don't really notice a difference in normal reality. I've never been totally the same after tripping, I doubt anyone is. 

If I had an afterglow last more than one or two days after I would be worried. I seem to come back to baseline ~48-72 hours after I tripped, and that's with smoking pot everyday. Without that I would assume it to be less but who knows.

The afterglow of emotion could last longer, but I'm talking about feeling fried or something along those lines. A trip for me is not just a one day deal, it's a day of trip and a day of recovery.

--------------------

InvisibleIndigenous
Stranger

Loc: Celestial Realm
    #9741841 - 02/05/09 04:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have heard the chain reaction stuff before. I don't know shit about pharmacology.

OfflineAdMan
Stranger
    #9742052 - 02/05/09 04:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Desos said:

well lsd only crosses the blood-brain barrier for about 20 minutes before you even start tripping, and the amount is only like 0.5% of the actual dose.  so really tripping isn't caused directly by lsd, but rather a chain reaction that is set off by it.

Wrong.  Wrong. Wrong.

Quote:

some tibetan monks have taken lsd with absolutely no effect

Damn you are so full of BS.
I don't recall who it was, Leary or one of his friends (Ram Dass) gave some Monks LSD.  It is not that the LSD had no effect on them but that they said that they could get some of the same effects without LSD.  That is totally different than the BS you are just making up.

Please clean your boots off after you step in bullshit.  You are spreading it around everywhere and it fucking stinks.

OfflineDesos
Stranger

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: AdMan]
    #9742686 - 02/05/09 06:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

that is the point.  they could acheive the same state without lsd, infact they were in that state alrady.  so taking lsd did nothing for them.  and there have been seperate instances from that where monks have taken lsd and nothing has happened.  the monk explained that after spending decades in meditation their consciousness had been lifted up permenantly.

how on earth could the effects of lsd be acessible without lsd, unless the actual effects of lsd were caused by some sort of chain reaction?

how is it that for the majority of the time that we are tripping there is actually no acid in our brain.

--------------------

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
    #9742870 - 02/05/09 06:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't get why you guys are giving him such a hard time, he's not really arguing anything, and has a reasonably valid point. Obviously there is much more going on in our brains than just a few micrograms of LSD being present. Sparked by the appearance of LSD molecules, your neurons begin firing in incredibly complex ways, and like everything else that happens in the universe, affect the events that succeed it. Hence, a chain reaction.
There's really no point in calling him out, as he hasn't actually said anything stupid, maybe just a little unlclear. :shrug:

AKA, lighten up, sheesh.

--------------------
...I got nothin..

OfflineDemonoftheDrop
munchin' mushrooms
Male

Loc: Lysergia Flag
    #9756927 - 02/07/09 08:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ever done eye drops? fucks you up.

--------------------
:bongload:

Offlinefractal
intoxicologist
Male

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #9773050 - 02/10/09 04:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

as far as the actual topic goes, I would stick to altoids but no need to freeze them. In fact I would avoid doing so. Had some altoids chillin in the freezer once and when pulled out they all melted :crazy: Obviously I wasnt thinking, even a less experienced friend was like "duh i wouldnt have frozen them." Had to suck all into a dropper and completely jacked up my count although the minty liquid still packed a punch after I domed it all

--------------------
loon bearing gifts
headspacemusic.org

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: fractal]
    #9773548 - 02/10/09 06:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well I have a few cookies right now that this kid sold me. 4 hits each, he said it was 350 microdots (:lol:) all together. For $20 a cookie that's damn good deal, I haven't tried them yet but this weekend will be fun. I don't think I'll be starting with a whole one, but that could be fun or just too damn intense. We'll see though..

The guy he got the liquid off of still has about 10 drops he's saving for me, I think I might pick up some altoids for those when I get around to pick it up.

--------------------

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #9773559 - 02/10/09 06:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

liquid is usually alcohol in canada.

So no, it doesnt get dropped on eyes.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Liquid LSD, sugar cubes or... [Re: Legoulash]
    #9773600 - 02/10/09 06:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

sweet tarts work great.  It absorbs well.

We used to have alot of fun with sweet tarts.
You can fit a hilarious amount of lsd on one tart without worrying about how long you store it

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale