Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking...
    #9729900 - 02/03/09 05:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So i was hanging out with a few friends last night and we were playing a few casual games of beer pong. We weren't looking to get smashed but it was something to do and hey maybe we will catch a buzz :shrug: ....

Well, around 1am we ran out of beer and had to leave since our friend had work in the morning and it was her place we were at. The rest of us decided to head over to our other buddies house to throw down on a blunt. I had maybe 6 beers over a 2 hour period so i had a slight buzz and was more than fine to drive, though not legally of course. I try not to drive after i drink, even if all i have is a beer or two and the fact im 22 just because of the chance of getting pulled over for something simple...Which happened....

On the way to my friends house i noticed a cop cruising behind me. But i wasn't tripping because i knew i was driving fine and there was no reason for me to get pulled over. As soon as i go to pull into the AM/PM for a blunt wrap he flips his lights on and stops right behind me. Right away he starts with the 100 questions game, So where you headed?....Who's car is this?....If you were going to a friends house why did you pull into AM/PM? This is where i almost slipped a bit and almost said "To buy a blunt wrap". I was keeping a cool head but the only thing i was somewhat worried about was him smelling the beer on my breath. He asked for license and proof of insurance then finally let me know the reason he pulled me over was because i didn't have plates in the front :rolleyes: . I have had my license for over 3 years now and haven't been pulled over once, no accidents and a clean record. After he ran my license he came back up to the car tossed my license to me and said "Get that shit taken care of". I kinda chuckled to my self and felt relieved as he was walking away....But as he was taking off i remembered that son of a bitch still had my proof of insurance, by the time i got out of my car to tell him he was taking off like speed racer...Not sure why he gave me my license back but not my proof of insurance...

Oh well, first time getting pulled over and i didn't get a DUI...And yes i really enjoyed that blunt....

I was just thrilled about getting off so thought i would share with you all....

:dancingbacon:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYour Destination
Stranger-than-you
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: openmind]
    #9729926 - 02/03/09 05:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Congratz on getting off.
Maybe next time don't drive?

--------------------

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Your Destination]
    #9730054 - 02/03/09 06:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Congrats (I guess?) on getting lucky.  You can't always get away so easy though.:justdontknow: 

LOL Also, driving for 3 years and you never noticed you don't have a front liscense plate?:lol:

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: openmind]
    #9730062 - 02/03/09 06:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

now you know to put the plate on the front :whack:

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #9730142 - 02/03/09 06:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

See everyone, not ALL cops are prick jobs.

OP, don't go drinking and driving. You endanger yourself and others regardless of how good you think your driving or how good your driving for real.

Let this be a lesson that next time it probably won't go down this smoothly.

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #9730332 - 02/03/09 07:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

if you continue to drink and drive you will eventually fuck up and get a dui (or worse). happend to me last friday night. my whole world is fucked for a while. it sucks, be smart.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#9730403 - 02/03/09 07:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You got off lucky man. Don't do that again. I'd call the police department and tell them that the cop still had your proof of insurance and request them to mail it to you or you go in and pick it up. That's an important little piece of paper.

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: openmind]
    #9730501 - 02/03/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Chubba]
    #9730565 - 02/03/09 07:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

not answering any of his questions at all would've been much more simple :smile2:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: twighead]
    #9730600 - 02/03/09 07:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hehehe.... this reminds me of my principle way back from grade school. she got super drunk one night and rammed her car into a house! then she left for bout 2 months to chill at rehab. pssh.. she was pretty much always drunk, to my knowledge. ahhh... those priceless child hood memories!

btw, i went to a Catholic school.:omgawesome:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Salomon]
    #9730606 - 02/03/09 07:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
hehehe.... this reminds me of my principle way back from grade school. she got super drunk one night and rammed her car into a house! then she left for bout 2 months to chill at rehab. pssh.. she was pretty much always drunk, to my knowledge. ahhh... those priceless child hood memories!

btw, i went to a Catholic school.:omgawesome:

:lol::lol:

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Chubba]
    #9730626 - 02/03/09 07:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
You wouldn't last 2 seconds in Australia.

That time of the morning, 100% chance they would breathalyze you regardless of ANY variable.

You could be a 50yo priest in brand new sedan coming back from a homeless shelter and you would still get the machine.

Wonder why the cops over there don't have them?

I've always wondered about this...

They all must have a portable one, but it seems it's only used after someone fails a sobriety test (which I've never had to do...but imagine that one could pass this test legally drunk)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: hpi]
    #9730661 - 02/03/09 07:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (02/04/09 08:42 PM)

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: AKSE]
    #9730733 - 02/03/09 07:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AKSE said:
Congrats (I guess?) on getting lucky.  You can't always get away so easy though.:justdontknow: 

LOL Also, driving for 3 years and you never noticed you don't have a front liscense plate?:lol:

yeah i wonder what that was all about

if someone was tail gating me and they didnt have a front plate id get that horrible feeling in my gut and the 12 inch brass flange in my console would be lobbed

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: Boom]
    #9731028 - 02/03/09 08:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

#9731063 - 02/03/09 08:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

he will be caught in the future

getting away with it will make him think hes smarter than the law :lol:

its kinda like gambling,once you get that first win your hooked

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
    #9731064 - 02/03/09 08:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it's a good feeling to get out of a DUI :awesome:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Boom]
    #9731073 - 02/03/09 08:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

and you STOP..

getting away with it once is a crazy wake up call...at least it should be

OfflineYour Destination
Stranger-than-you
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: filthee]
    #9731091 - 02/03/09 08:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I just hope that if he crashes the only life that ends is his.

Too many kids and innocents are killed by drunk drivers. :mad2:

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: filthee]
    #9731144 - 02/03/09 08:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

filthee said:
Quote:

AKSE said:

yeah i wonder what that was all about

if someone was tail gating me and they didnt have a front plate id get that horrible feeling in my gut and the 12 inch brass flange in my console would be lobbed

Front plates aren't required everywhere.  My guess is the cop was just doing random drunk checks like they do all over my town.  I live in a huge college town so there's lots of buzzed drivers on the roads every night and cops pull people over for zero reason to see if they caught an obvious drunk.  They don't even do any real work to try to find them, just get behind a car and figure out what excuse to give.  Getting a ride home a few times from completely sober people I've had this happen several times.  Once was for a "tail light that was out" which worked fine, one was for "Going into the turn lane too early".... if the lane is there and I'm going that way.... why the fuck wouldn't I use it?  Anyway bored cops are lame.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: Jadian]
    #9731157 - 02/03/09 08:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #9731231 - 02/03/09 08:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
So i was hanging out with a few friends last night and we were playing a few casual games of beer pong. We weren't looking to get smashed but it was something to do and hey maybe we will catch a buzz :shrug: ....

Well, around 1am we ran out of beer and had to leave since our friend had work in the morning and it was her place we were at. The rest of us decided to head over to our other buddies house to throw down on a blunt. I had maybe 6 beers over a 2 hour period so i had a slight buzz and was more than fine to drive, though not legally of course. I try not to drive after i drink, even if all i have is a beer or two and the fact im 22 just because of the chance of getting pulled over for something simple...Which happened....

On the way to my friends house i noticed a cop cruising behind me. But i wasn't tripping because i knew i was driving fine and there was no reason for me to get pulled over. As soon as i go to pull into the AM/PM for a blunt wrap he flips his lights on and stops right behind me. Right away he starts with the 100 questions game, So where you headed?....Who's car is this?....If you were going to a friends house why did you pull into AM/PM? This is where i almost slipped a bit and almost said "To buy a blunt wrap". I was keeping a cool head but the only thing i was somewhat worried about was him smelling the beer on my breath. He asked for license and proof of insurance then finally let me know the reason he pulled me over was because i didn't have plates in the front :rolleyes: . I have had my license for over 3 years now and haven't been pulled over once, no accidents and a clean record. After he ran my license he came back up to the car tossed my license to me and said "Get that shit taken care of". I kinda chuckled to my self and felt relieved as he was walking away....But as he was taking off i remembered that son of a bitch still had my proof of insurance, by the time i got out of my car to tell him he was taking off like speed racer...Not sure why he gave me my license back but not my proof of insurance...

Oh well, first time getting pulled over and i didn't get a DUI...And yes i really enjoyed that blunt....

I was just thrilled about getting off so thought i would share with you all....

:dancingbacon:

i will not congrats you for doing something dumb. sorry.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Jadian]
    #9731241 - 02/03/09 08:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i know all about them man

once i had a cracked headlight and long hair

i turned right and sitting going in the opposite direction was a bitch cop

my mates house was about a mile away from there in suburbia and as i got in his driveway the pigs stopped out the front of his house and called me out
and im like fuck off im home beat you

then they came on his property and started writing me a ticket for 'a cracked headlamp' 

it was daytime too

my mate comes out and im looking like a prick that brought the law to his home but he was cool an understood but turns out he knew her!!

she was all gooey goo and shit but still wrote me the ticket and get this,2 months later i get a fine in the mail for a bald tyre same bitch cop.....

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731249 - 02/03/09 08:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Why do they need a reason to pull you over?  Seriously?

Why do they need a reason to search you?  Why do they need a reason to enter your house?  Why do they need a reason to beat the shit out of you and call it self defense?  Because they're authority figures trying to uphold a legal doctrine, and pulling over random people for no reason isn't part of it.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: Jadian]
    #9731319 - 02/03/09 08:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731355 - 02/03/09 08:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well then they ought to start kicking in doors and randomly testing people for weed, since way more than 1 in 55 people smokes pot.

Good god you have some fucked up ideas on what's appropriate in the name of stopping "drunk" drivers.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#9731368 - 02/03/09 08:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

InvisibleSalomon
Male

#9731378 - 02/03/09 08:55 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
Quote:

Well then they ought to start kicking in doors and randomly testing people for weed, since way more than 1 in 55 people smokes pot.

Good god you have some fucked up ideas on what's appropriate in the name of stopping "drunk" drivers.

Ummmm? How does someone smoking at home directly kill other people?

or cause any other public problem?

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: Salomon]
    #9731385 - 02/03/09 08:56 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

InvisibleSalomon
Male

#9731394 - 02/03/09 08:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
Quote:

or cause any other public problem?

It doesn't.

exactly!:dizope:

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731402 - 02/03/09 08:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

How does me driving sober kill people? 

You're asking for pre-emptive punishment, stick with it or don't.  You don't want to arrest the drunk people that DO kill people or DO crash their cars... you want them to pull over any and every person to preemptively arrest the people who may cause harm based on a completely ridiculously chosen number of blood alcohol content.

So let's punish everybody for crimes they MIGHT commit like you want... or just the people who actually do the harm.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: Salomon]
    #9731403 - 02/03/09 08:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

InvisibleSalomon
Male

#9731435 - 02/03/09 09:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i agree with you 100% :awebig:

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#9731439 - 02/03/09 09:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9731461 - 02/03/09 09:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
DRINK DRIVING KILLS, DONT YOU GET IT.

Frankly I'm more worried about sleep deprivation than I am about drunkenness.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731484 - 02/03/09 09:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What I don't support is some "legal authority" telling me that they know I'm going to commit a crime before I do it.  Sure it's no minority report but give me a fucking break if they pull over 50 people for NO REASON and 2 of those people who weren't breaking any traffic laws concerning the handling of their vehicle blow .09 and get DUI's you're saying that's good and the police have made the world a safer place, I say it's bullshit.

But all of a sudden you only want to apply this to drunk driving.  It's not okay if you go into people's house (their property) to keep them from smoking weed (which is illegal) but it is okay to go into someone's car (their property) to keep them from drinking a LEGAL substance and driving?  If you don't see the hippocracy in applying a preemptive solution to ONLY ONE INSTANCE BUT NOT ALL OTHERS then I'm really done trying to explain the point.  I understand you think drunk drivers are the spawn of Satan but you can't just go around profiling and stopping and hassling people for something they MIGHT BE DOING IF YOU HAVE NO REASON TO SUSPECT THEY'RE DOING IT.

If a guy is swerving from lane to lane or drifting off the road or hitting guard rails then get their stupid drunk asses off the road... just stop pulling over the people who didn't do shit wrong and making up reasons to give sobriety tests.  If we allow this kind of shit it's not far away where they'll be able to do blood/urine drug tests on the spot and arrest you for presence of any drugs (and I shouldn't have to tell you but I probably do that many drugs metabolites stay in your system far far after the time of ingestion - days or weeks)

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#9731520 - 02/03/09 09:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #9731603 - 02/03/09 09:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
It's like talking to a bloody brick wall.

said the wall...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: Jadian]
    #9731631 - 02/03/09 09:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

grats on getting off.
next time dont risk it

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: wrestler_az]
    #9731642 - 02/03/09 09:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #9731653 - 02/03/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps correcting the stupidity of a person who chooses to get drunk and drive through good education and personal responsibility would be more beneficial than increasing the potential for the government to harass citizens while on the road?

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731654 - 02/03/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Dude I'm using weed as an example.  Holy shit you're thick. 

Fine, go arrest everybody that owns a gun, because more than 1 in 1000 guns is going to hurt or kill somebody in their life.  Sure they haven't done it yet but since it's a danger we better take care of it before it happens since we know people better than they know themselves.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... *DELETED* [Re: deCypher]
    #9731679 - 02/03/09 09:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731802 - 02/03/09 10:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A few seconds?  Each time I personally was pulled over sober for "drunk checking" they took both our ID's, and all the car insurance info.  Took at least 10 minutes running all the info through the computer, came back and gave a bullshit reason for why they pulled us over and then proceed to ask if we were drinking, say they smell alcohol (when none was present or consumed at all), and then ask to search the vehicle.  Having to deal with that bullshit and then the cop trying to convince you to say something incriminating is BULL SHIT.  15-20 minutes wastes because some bored cop wants to pull over random people.  Which is illegal and called profiling in this country.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9731821 - 02/03/09 10:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Designated zones for traffic stops are completely different than what I'm talking about.  I can make the choice to drive that direction or down that route if I know I'm going to be stopped and checked.  I can't choose not to have a cop harass me for something I didn't do while driving my friend home from work.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9731827 - 02/03/09 10:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said: Who is harassing who? What's so hard about stopping for a few seconds.

Slippery slope granting the government more power, that.

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: I got pulled over for the first time last night, and i was drinking... [Re: AKSE]
    #9732775 - 02/04/09 01:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AKSE said:

No we just got the car 3-4 months ago. I never even really noticed that there was no plate in the front, do now...

And to clear things up for those of you thinking i was driving around drunk....No i wasn't never have never will, I had a total of 6 beers over 2 1/2 hours or so on a full stomach and have quite a tolerance. Was it the most wise decision?...No. By law i would of been fucked, it would of been my life getting fucked over if i ended up with a DUI. But that fact i was behind the wheel last night was not putting other peoples life at risk, i would not drive if that was the case. I have drove with little sleep several times and IMO that's putting others at a much greater risk than having a few beers and driving at least for my self :shrug:.

And yea i am thinking of calling the P.D. and letting them know that the officer kept my proof of insurance. It's not really a big deal, i can get another one but just the fact that happened. Common, how do you forget something like that?...

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
    #9732817 - 02/04/09 01:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I got pulled over a few days ago. I wasn't in a car and I wasn't drunk, but I was on my bike and on mushrooms and pot.

I got away clean too, I even had my piece and a few stems with me.

note to self: cops can be nice if you are nice to them.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #9732849 - 02/04/09 02:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
Quote:

I've always wondered about this...

They all must have a portable one, but it seems it's only used after someone fails a sobriety test (which I've never had to do...but imagine that one could pass this test legally drunk)

Why bother with a soberity test though?

10 seconds and $0.50 per test and you got your answer.

I don't want drink drivers on the road, fuck them, I'm glad basically every single traffic stop over here comes a breath test and with the recent stats for RBT stations (1 in every 55 is driving over the legal limit) justify them completely.

The OP seems proud of the fact that he didn't get caught.

They bother with the sobriety tests to build more evidence against you.  You will ALWAYS fail these tests and end up taking the breathalyzer.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds