Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Loc: UK
HPPD worries and question
    #9728293 - 02/03/09 12:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys,

Im Lauren...Im 22 and i live in the UK. This is the first time i have posted the site, i havent been registered for very long. The reason i joined in the first place was because i wanted to find out more about HPPD.

I have taken LSD for the last year and only recently have i had persistent visuals. I told my friend about them and told him how anxious i was getting. He told me about HPPD which i had never heard of before.

Its only in a darkened room i really get these visuals. They are usually purple and green, geometric, wavy patterns. They change with how tired i am and if ive had any other intoxicating substances like alcohol or drugs. I havent tripped for a month and these visuals are still quite strong.

I want to know from all you people if you have any advice or stories you would like to share with me? id like to know ur experiences and how you cope with this condition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: lauren_angel]
    #9728380 - 02/03/09 12:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

First piece of advice from me would be

Lay off all drugs for at least a month. If you notice no difference, come post again.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: Kickle]
    #9728391 - 02/03/09 12:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I used to have a similar problem, but i layed off the drugs and it's pretty much stopped persisting.
Except when I occasionally smoke pot, i get very trippy like highs

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9728398 - 02/03/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm...not even jus the un psychedelic ones? :P

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#9728407 - 02/03/09 12:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Staying off of all drugs is just the safest way of going about it.
It's hard to know which drugs effect your brain chemistry in what ways.

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9728414 - 02/03/09 12:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The thing is...i realy enjoy my acid and would like it if i could take it one day again. I love doin it in the summer time. I just dont want to have to go through this all the time. The anxiety i experience is not worth it

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

#9728427 - 02/03/09 12:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well, find a way to adjust to that lifestyle if you MUST have the drugs?
I'm sure the anxiety will go away the more you get used to it.
But is that a life you really want to live?

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9728437 - 02/03/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah ur probably right...its a shame though.

The closed eye visuals i get from acid are unbeliveable...no one i know has them quite like me. Im lucky in that sense and i guess this is the back lash of it. You cant have it all!

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9728442 - 02/03/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have been experiencing this for over a year and a half. To me it doesn't really strike me as something to worry about, it's kind of annoying at times, but it's pretty trippy too.

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#9728448 - 02/03/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Best of luck
:heart:

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #9728473 - 02/03/09 01:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i find it really annoying and sometimes hard to sleep...i have to talk myself round, telling myself its not 'real' and this can take a while sometimes depending on how tired i am.

I didnt know HPPD existed and thought i was 'weird' or i was imagining it all.

Its nice to know other people have this too

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9728490 - 02/03/09 01:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No its not how i want to live at all, i dont wanna be one of these people that gets messed up because of LSD.

I enjoy my trippin but sometimes i can barely see because of all the web like visuals i get...its just annoying!

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
    #9728498 - 02/03/09 01:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You can either deepen yourself in the experience and enjoy it, or you can fight it.. You want to take it again so I guess you don't really mind it. If you do, you should probably stop doing drugs.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#9728503 - 02/03/09 01:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i'm not an expert at HPPD,
but as far as i know HPPD refers to permanent (or long term)
persisting visual distortions.

as far as i know, it's not HPPD if the visual distortions
are not a problem in your life. (for example: disabling you to read right, drive safe or work efficiently)

many people (maybe almost all of them)
who have used psychedelic drugs as little as one time
experience visual distortions that often never go away.
but the percentage of people who have a real problem with visual distortions (and therefor actually have HPPD)
is rather rare.

i have used LSD/MUSHROOMS approximetaly 25 times in my life,
and when i have quit for 2 years the visual distortions i have didn't go away...
even after 2 years of abstaining from all drugs including alcohol.

people who really have HPPD though,
often times their use of drugs seem to make HPPD worse...

for more information about HPPD,
visit this big online discussion @
http://www.hppdonline.com/forum/

to me it sounds like you have a problem with anxiety,
but not necessarily with HPPD (if you really have HPPD depends on how intense and disturbing the visual distortions really are)

i wouldn't recommend medicating with pharmaceutical drugs because they tend to not heal anxiety at all;
only temporarily mask the symptoms with the high of the drug.

the cause of anxiety is in your mind,
and if you wish not to be anxious then you should accept the worst
possible scenario as possibility, and make peace with that it could become reality.

for example:
you are anxious to be rejected by others, or you are anxious to fail...
now focus on it's ok to be rejected by others, focus it's ok to fail.

what u feel anxious about, just do it anyway & make peace with the fact that the worst possible scenario might become reality...

there's nothing to be affraid of really :smile:

ofcourse fear is often an important indicator for danger,
so we need to try to find out
wether there is really a risk and if that risk is worth taking.

Edited by lobotomix (02/03/09 03:21 PM)

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: lobotomix]
    #9728569 - 02/03/09 01:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wow...Thanks for your long reply :smile:

I know what you mean by it not being HPPD as such because im not living like i have a disorder...although i am scared that if i tripped again or a few times it would get worse and not fade, then i would be screwed and angry at myself for doing it.

I have chilled out alot since i realised i wasnt alone and that it was normal and started to talk about it.

I just wanted to speak to people and hear about it from informed individuals :laugh:

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#9729199 - 02/03/09 03:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lauren_angel said:
wow...Thanks for your long reply :smile:

I know what you mean by it not being HPPD as such because im not living like i have a disorder...although i am scared that if i tripped again or a few times it would get worse and not fade, then i would be screwed and angry at myself for doing it.

I have chilled out alot since i realised i wasnt alone and that it was normal and started to talk about it.

I just wanted to speak to people and hear about it from informed individuals :laugh:

i guess it's possible that if you'd trip again and you start thinking
about HPPD that you will freak out a little.

just like it's possible to freak out by worrying that you've gone "insane"
when things start to get a bit insane during a trip.

so whenever you are tripping,
and the thought pops up that you've gone insane... or that you are permanently damaged or something,
you just got to remember that the chance is really small... and that you are in a mindset where it's impossible to objectively realize
what's really going on.

so if you trip again it's important to realize that the chance for lasting damage is really small,
and even though you feel the possibility exists... you still choose not to be affraid of that possibility, so you can let go of that thought.
if the thought pops up again, you can again choose to not be affraid... and let go.

i guess a way to minimalize the chance of
running into problems with psychedelics...

is not to dose extremely high doses and to also space out the trips,
so your mind and brain aren't stressed too much and have time to recover..

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: lobotomix]
    #9729784 - 02/03/09 05:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think you're right and thats very good advice...i havent done any for a while now and dont intend on doing so.

The thing that seems to set mine in to a mad visual frenzy is nitrous...i saw 8 holographic, orange men about 6 feet tall surrounding and walking towards me...i dont think with malice intent but still, it lasted for a long time and even though i knew it wasn't 'real' i still saw it and couldnt erase it for a bit! that left me feeling nervous of my own brain and the images it could create...i didnt do another balloon that night. I saw this on only one microdot, no more...

our brains are funny things eh?!!!

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9730605 - 02/03/09 07:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

underaroof said:
You can either deepen yourself in the experience and enjoy it, or you can fight it.. You want to take it again so I guess you don't really mind it. If you do, you should probably stop doing drugs.

Sounds like good advice. I happen to enjoy my mild HPPD; it makes the world I perceive a little more colorful and dynamic. Of course, it is more annoying when I'm sleep-deprived...

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Offlinemutant
Cynic

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: N2loma]
    #9731011 - 02/03/09 08:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have used the so called psychedelics sparingly along the years and actually never got so enthusiastic with the visual part anyway. But I have read a lot in hppdonline as the phenomenon seemed peculiar and interesting to me.

I would advise you abstain from every kind of psychedelic including pot. Lay back for a while, stay cool.. read some of those stories in those boards...

Assimilate from your past acid experiences... not just the visuals.. how often where you doing the stuff?

Offlinegrebarius
Whitebread
Male

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: mutant]
    #9731652 - 02/03/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

lauren_angel, the visuals are obviously already there so the only thing you can do is completely abstain from use for however long it takes if you want it to be over. Fatigue, alcohol, and pot make it more pronounced so avoid those three things along with all other drugs if this shit bothers you. I've said this in a few other posts, but the more you focus on it the longer it's there to stay. If you're like most of us then you will just get used to it and still take your drug every once and a while.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: grebarius]
    #9732060 - 02/03/09 11:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i got really bad HPPD. i never really noticed how bad it was until a few weeks ago. most people have just one symptom of something along the lines like.. static vision or distorted objects.  in my case i basically have like all that can be explained.  Certain objects look like there stretching or shrinking, other patterns like complex ones say light one a ceiling from a looks like its wavying and moving.  Tracers which some patterns like a trellace for vines grow on stay caught in my vision n stick there for a few seconds and i got the worst i notice usually static vision. the little dots that looks like a blank tv station i notice mostly at night but i can sill notice them during the day.  And like you said, it seems like they are stronger looking if im more tired. i was once really tired and i thought it was getting worse.  basically my vision is really fucked up. and to top it off, i got loud ass ringing in my ears constantly. whenever i like about it, i notice it big time. not ever snapping and going insane from all that shit is beyond me.. i just deal with it, its basically scars i guess.. it blows ass but i did it too myself, ill deal with it ya kno?

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9733597 - 02/04/09 09:54 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

over the summer i would take it every weekend...not alot though, only one or 2 drops...thats enough for me, anymore an i wouldnt have been able to see anything!!!

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9733623 - 02/04/09 10:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

like I said, read a bit in hpponline, if you don't like this... If it's Ok with you, go on with the use, it can only get more intense...

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #9733875 - 02/04/09 11:11 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think all the stigma around HPPD is making it worse for the people who read about it after being worried about having some visuals when they're not tripping.

Who's to say the visuals are just not another part of reality than you can now perceive?

Visuals are beautiful and divine, I see them when I get in the right mind state. Pot made me feel like I had HPPD worse than anything else so if you are smoking a lot that's the first thing I would cut out, other than psychedelics.

If you quit pot and the use of psychs and still experience these visuals to the same degree, than you may be worried about HPPD. But then again, HPPD does not cause anxiety, you being afraid of it does. HPPD is simply a change to your visual cortex.

Trust me every time I smoked weed before probation, or got too drunk I would see visuals and trails. I trail all the time, but I love it. Lights get stuck in my head for too long.

Now that I'm not blazing the actual intricate geometric patterns and open eyed visuals are gone.

Tripping will uproot underlying mental issues. You can return to tripping one day but have more respect for it. Don't do it so frequently and make sure you get a good nights sleep after every trip.

Meditation and exercise will help with your anxiety problems and worries, I cant stress this enough.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: tripp23]
    #9733890 - 02/04/09 11:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tripp23 said:
i got really bad HPPD. i never really noticed how bad it was until a few weeks ago. most people have just one symptom of something along the lines like.. static vision or distorted objects.  in my case i basically have like all that can be explained.  Certain objects look like there stretching or shrinking, other patterns like complex ones say light one a ceiling from a looks like its wavying and moving.  Tracers which some patterns like a trellace for vines grow on stay caught in my vision n stick there for a few seconds and i got the worst i notice usually static vision. the little dots that looks like a blank tv station i notice mostly at night but i can sill notice them during the day.  And like you said, it seems like they are stronger looking if im more tired. i was once really tired and i thought it was getting worse.  basically my vision is really fucked up. and to top it off, i got loud ass ringing in my ears constantly. whenever i like about it, i notice it big time. not ever snapping and going insane from all that shit is beyond me.. i just deal with it, its basically scars i guess.. it blows ass but i did it too myself, ill deal with it ya kno?

I just don't understand posts like this. How bad did you abuse psychedelics? I've tripped a 100+ times and I have nothing CLOSE to that level of "HPPD". Things actually warp in everyday reality?

I think that stories like this make me believe that some people just aren't meant to trip.

I've only done Salvia, Mushrooms, MDMA, and LSD. What did you take to get to that level and how frequently?

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9734083 - 02/04/09 11:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I dont smoke pot at all...never have done, never will...i tried it and it really didnt agree with me so i dont have to worry about that.

The thing that bothers me is the constant static vision and flickering i get wen my eyes are closed...light levels in my vision change and its like i light is being switched on and off. Wen i open them in a darkened room its the same.

The more i tripped (not higher dosing) the more intense the visuals got...i get no paranoia or anxiety at all wen im tripping at all...just purely wen im home and want to switch it off...i always make sure i get an 18 hour shift of sleep in after a trip...i looove to sleep!!!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9734146 - 02/04/09 12:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
I just don't understand posts like this. How bad did you abuse psychedelics? I've tripped a 100+ times and I have nothing CLOSE to that level of "HPPD". Things actually warp in everyday reality?

If I let my eyes unfocus, I can see solid surfaces contracting and expanding, patches of color appear and disappear, and words in printed text start to shift around.  This isn't distracting or detrimental to my daily life; in fact, I view it as a bonus: a reminder of the psychedelic beauty of this world and of the Hindu concept of Maya--all of visible reality is but an illusion.

The only debilitating feature of my HPPD was that after tripping heavily every week for a few months my night vision was eroded by massive amounts of static in the dark.  This, like most anything connected to heavy drug use, went away after extended sobriety and moderation.

As far as how to prevent this from occurring, avoid poly drug use, high frequency usage, and high dosages.  Marijuana has been reported to trigger it (but veers more into depersonalization/derealization and anxiety than any visual disturbances a la psychedelics).  Natural vs. synthetic also makes no difference when it comes to psychedelics.  Dissociatives are much worse, and deliriants are the worst by far in terms of inducing HPPD.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: deCypher]
    #9734483 - 02/04/09 01:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Good post.

Unless you have some serious problems, these distortions or flickering will go away with a few weeks or months. Either they will get better or you will learn to ignore them and get on with your life. All is well for most of us.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9734639 - 02/04/09 02:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Nice DeCypher very interesting post. I've never had any warping or anything as severe as you.

I get beautiful patterns if I close my eyes or un focus them in a slightly dark room, otherwise as I fall asleep I see waving shadows on top of colors if that makes sense? Like colors flowing all over and shadow visuals covering them up. ^ My static vision has turned into this more than anything.

The other night I woke up in the middle of a dream in my room, and I was having level 5 OEV's for about 30 seconds that quickly disappeared, it was so weird. I think dreams are definitely a trip in themselves.

I respect you for learning to live and love the visuals, I too love them and accept them as a new part of reality tripping has allowed me to perceive.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9734662 - 02/04/09 02:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Forgot to mention that I also get noticeable trailers in a dark room when I move a light source around; anybody else get this?  :awesome:

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

#9735008 - 02/04/09 03:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Forgot to mention that I also get noticeable trailers in a dark room when I move a light source around; anybody else get this?  :awesome:

I always notice tracers when I'm putting something into the microwave late at night and there are soft lights on.

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9735093 - 02/04/09 03:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
The other night I woke up in the middle of a dream in my room, and I was having level 5 OEV's for about 30 seconds that quickly disappeared, it was so weird. I think dreams are definitely a trip in themselves.

I respect you for learning to live and love the visuals, I too love them and accept them as a new part of reality tripping has allowed me to perceive.

Oh my god that just reminded me of when i woke up from a dream the other night in the dark...i had these OEV's of khaki coloured waves with bursts of purple running thru them...i wasnt sure if i was still dreaming and jus shut my eyes agin and they went but i agree that dreaming is def a trip all of its own.

Its also made me think of the possibility that all these things i now see after tripping were there all along but i just couldnt percieve them before.

`that might be really lame to say but thats sometimes how it feels

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9735150 - 02/04/09 03:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Just one more thing i will share with you about my experiences is that i see the static vision and also a fine web like structure in the air....especially wen i look at a white wall or in to space.

This web like structure does not bother me so much wen i am sober but as soon as i have any kind of psych drug it starts to take on shape and i can clearly see geometric shapes like a cube or wave that travels along the ceiling or towards me.

I know this is because of how things are lit and the way my vision has changed but its scary because i see 3D shapes suspended in my room that have the ability to move....and they arent real!!!!!

I have a very open mind and i think thats why this has happened to me...i dont dismiss anything and am open to the possibilities of alternative realities and psychedelics being a 'gateway' you might like to say...maybe im rambling, i probably am...but wot do u reckon to that???....ever see anythng like that at night in ur room?!!!

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9735387 - 02/04/09 04:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No and I suggest you stop using psychedelics for a long time. I've only experienced the thing you are describing on my hardest trip ever. I was meditating and I saw the room with my eyes closed and then I opened I started shaping a ball of white light and my visual patterns. I literally shot this ball into the middle of the room and it split/exploded into 3D life-like stars everywhere. I felt like I was in space, not star shapes like literal intensely bright balls of light and looked like gaseous smoke. I could move them and surround myself with them. It was nuts.

If you're telling me you experience things close to that sober then I would take a long or permanent hiatus from psychedelics. You've learned from them and loved them.

If it happens only while you're tripping, it means that you're more vulnerable to perceiving some crazy shit while tripping than most. I agree with you that psychedelics connect you with all sort of dimensions and energies, but I just would be careful if that happens every time you trip.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9735864 - 02/04/09 05:33 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

oh ive seen crazy shit on lsd but only really when mixed with nitrous...other wise, its pretty normal.

I did a balloon and my friends face turned completely denim, he had a demin head!...ive also seen everyone turn to cardboard cut outs being pulled along the ground as if on a conveyer belt and me being the only 'real' flesh human in the room.

This has happened a couple of times with cardboard, lego, felt and clay...people turn in to almost characters and they are no longer flesh humans...it only lasts for about 20 seconds but the first time it happened i was so scared but still went up to someone and touched them to see wot they felt like!!!...relity no longer exists, its sucked in by the walls, the floor, everything changes and sometimes its not good...

Its strange because i can still talk, walk, hear everything normally but what i see is fucking bizarre!

I dont see anything like balls of light or can move these shapes, they just do it by themselves and they arent threatening...some are quite pretty....and when i shut my eyes i see the same...my CEV have now become OEV and i think thats why im worrying, where does it end?

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9735881 - 02/04/09 05:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

CEV's were always there, and your OEVs were always there. Don't be scared, just accept. I would definitely say N02 is your problem, that stuff does nothing good for your tripping mind state.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Loc: Florida
    #9735890 - 02/04/09 05:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

NO2= no good it makes my brain hurt

--------------------
In an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe.

:ganja:

With some help from the Super Friends!

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9735940 - 02/04/09 05:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you're probably right....such a shame i love the stuff! :frown:

its annoying bcoz for the last year i have done lsd i have learnt so much and feel like my life has changed for the better because of it. Im not saying it defines me or has made me do anythin dramatic...just a feeling i have now that i didnt before.

I dont regret it, ive had a wicked time but i think my brain is telling me somethin here!

im not willing to risk it anymore...its been enough to make me wanna come on here and tlk about it, i dont wanna continue doin it and have to then go to see a doctor!

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9735984 - 02/04/09 06:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i think i can help the situation more with a pic he he nude preferably :dancer:

--------------------

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: McFRIED]
    #9735986 - 02/04/09 06:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

jk

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9736057 - 02/04/09 06:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

were you askin me for one or offering to send one of yourself?!!!!!

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9736070 - 02/04/09 06:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

both you first :wink:

--------------------

OfflineLloyd313
Stranger
Re: HPPD worries and question *DELETED* [Re: McFRIED]
    #9736158 - 02/04/09 06:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Lloyd313

Reason for deletion: Because It Is Fun...

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: Lloyd313]
    #9736442 - 02/04/09 07:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wow...i cant believe you deal with that on a daily basis, i cant imagine wot that must be like...and here's me complaining about my static vision and geometric wavy patterns at night.

Its weird that i cant remember wot my vision was like before, kinda annoying too...i just wanna rub it away and see clearly without havin the lil dots over everythin!

I seem to be fine wen im with someone else, its wen im alone i get nervous...i feel like such a baby!!!

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9736507 - 02/04/09 07:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ill take care of you :wink:

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9736610 - 02/04/09 07:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

thank you...thats very kind of you! im sure babysitting a 22 yr old girl from the UK is your dream job!!!

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9736643 - 02/04/09 07:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It depends what that 22 year old looked/acted like I suppose lol :dancer:

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9736655 - 02/04/09 07:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

well shit i'm a 23 year old guy, not trying to babysit just trying to chill... trip face maybe :moped:

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #9736700 - 02/04/09 07:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

HPPD symptoms are very natural.... It is a reoccurring emotion. Experiencing hppd is just as natural as what you feel when you are remembering a time when you won a large amount of money or how you felt when someone you love died.  It is a powerful emotion you have experienced in the past, it is completely normal when you feel emotions attached to that experience

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9736710 - 02/04/09 07:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

McFRIED said:
well shit i'm a 23 year old guy, not trying to babysit just trying to chill... trip face maybe :moped:

stop bothering her creep :dancer:

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
    #9737178 - 02/04/09 09:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Quote:

tripp23 said:

I think that stories like this make me believe that some people just aren't meant to trip.

I've only done Salvia, Mushrooms, MDMA, and LSD. What did you take to get to that level and how frequently?

lets just say i was really dumb back then... if u catch my drift kinda..

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9739391 - 02/05/09 06:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Quote:

McFRIED said:

stop bothering her creep :dancer:

He he, thanks gangster! you tell him! this aint facebook ya know :P

All you guys (and girls) have been really helpful...last night was the first time i had hardly any anxiety or visuals and i really think its mostly down to talkin to you.

Im going out this wkend and hopefully i can stay off the psychs...it just goes so well with psytrance and thats the only thing i rave to, cant help bein a lil hippie!

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9739936 - 02/05/09 10:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha you sounds awesome. I'm a hippy too, you can spread the vibe without the psychs. They are always with you, that mindstate is forever in you. good vibes and have control!

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

OfflineAdMan
Stranger
Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: danlennon3]
    #9740960 - 02/05/09 02:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

danlennon3,
I disagree and think most of what you said is silly.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: AdMan]
    #9741233 - 02/05/09 02:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i think ur going to have to be a little but more specific as to which part as this thread is 3 pages long :laugh:

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9741921 - 02/05/09 04:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i was just kidding lauren and merry gangsta you should know i was ur siting next to me you putz:stonedjerk:

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9743302 - 02/05/09 07:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

sitting next to each other???? im confused now!

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9743629 - 02/05/09 08:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Very interesting discussion... I am begining to think HPPD-like phenomenons happen mostly to people who obsess over psychedelic visuals maybe too much thus dosing too often... ???

Quote:

Dissociatives are much worse, and deliriants are the worst by far in terms of inducing HPPD.

I don't think so...

deCypher , I think you should substantiate this claim.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9744086 - 02/05/09 08:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't have any medical studies to back it up (hell, we're not even sure of the underlying pharmacological reason for HPPD), but simply judging by the trip reports that I've read and countless anecdotes, it seems that DXM is a significant contributor to HPPD in a way that shrooms and LSD are not.  Similarly, accounts of naive Datura usage often report residual effects lasting for an incredibly long duration.

Historical usage is also useful to look at: the use of tropane alkaloids as deliriants is generally only undergone after countless trips of Ayahuasca, mostly due to its intensity and long-lasting after effects.  You're toying with a psychoactive that blends dreaming, psychosis, and delirium together; altering acetylcholine levels also interferes with basic memory and cognition in a much more fundamental way than tinkering with serotonin does.

Dissociatives do not generally have a rich past of historical use, but similarly DXM and Ketamine act in a far more powerful way than serotonergic psychedelics do: you're quite literally dissociating your mind from your body; paranoid schizophrenia, delusions, and depersonalization/derealization are common side effects from abuse of these drugs.  Datura and the like even more so.

This is all based on my subjective opinion from scanning hundreds upon hundreds of trip reports, but I would definitely bet that psychedelics are safer than dissociatives and deliriants.

--------------------

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9748234 - 02/06/09 07:21 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mutant said:
Very interesting discussion... I am begining to think HPPD-like phenomenons happen mostly to people who obsess over psychedelic visuals maybe too much thus dosing too often... ???

I think ur right...i was obsessed with my visuals and couldnt get enough.

i was luckier than most with mine and no one seemed to even get close to what i was and i loved them...i think if have the best of someting then there's always going to be a flip side and i think HPPD like symptoms must be it for someone like me.

I dont regret it all though, the things ive seen are beautiful and amazing and will be with me forver

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9753884 - 02/07/09 08:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

oops! double post

Edited by mutant (02/07/09 10:40 PM)

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9753931 - 02/07/09 09:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Decypher, well that is definately your subjective understanding of what you have read. Here's my subjective understanding of what I have read and sensed. :smile:

I have read tons of reports in hppdonline, and most cases are directly linked with either lsd or psiloshrooms or both. Most people in that forum believe lsd and psylocybin are the most suspected drugs fro causing hppd, but I would say, these are the psychedelics most often used by people, so who knows?

Many of the harder cases there are poly-drug abusers too [obviously  the case with shroomery memebers :P] , and often do combos of psychedelics with dissociatives.

As far as dissociatives go, I have come to think that dissociative-induced disorders are more likely be dp/dr - like, rather than visuals.

HPPD cases are a mixed basket. Many people experience a wide range of other problems like dp/dr, depression, anxiety, indirectly linked with persistent visuals and/or a traumatic situation/ realisation of the last trip.

And then again, it depends on the man. Dissociatives are more compatible with some, while they're more sensitive to classic psychs, while to others, classic psychs they can eat like candy and dissociatives like salvia or amanita make them freak out. to each his own.

'Taking a side' on these type of analysis reminds me of a footbal fanatic mentality that I honestly believe has nothing to offer to this conversation or any serious conversation about psychedelics fro that matter. All drugs who are considered even slightly psychedelic bare risks for the mental health and stability, especially in frequent unprepared users or abusers...

Anyways... I think you are mixing every kind of drug induced disorder under the title HPPD. A psychotic episode, an anxiety disorder crisis, a post traumatic disorder, dp/dr are all different than what HPPD is supposed to be. It's just that often, psychedelic abusers notice their HPPD symptoms along with a general crisis caused propably by imoderate use.

To conclude, only classic psychedelics like lsd and psilocybin are known and verified to casue HPPD like symptoms. In many cases, dissociative use might play a role to bring up a problem, but I am quite sure they would bring up other issues rather than visuals.

PS: I read Yageman's fair fight towards some idiots saying horrible [both mean and stupid] things in an old thread denying HPPD existance. [can't find link now]. Bravo man!

You know, people in hppdonline are 'converted', justifiably if you ask me. It was a very interesting to know the other side so strongly expressed, here, by some obviously lowlife acidheads. Also prooves that if you're a complete jerk and insensitive idiot, mouthfuls of 'sacraments' will change nothing.

Edited by mutant (02/07/09 09:02 AM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9754356 - 02/07/09 10:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mutant said:
To conclude, only classic psychedelics like lsd and psilocybin are known and verified to casue HPPD like symptoms. In many cases, dissociative use might play a role to bring up a problem, but I am quite sure they would bring up other issues rather than visuals.

There are quite a few reports on HPPDonline and Erowid that stipulate DXM as the cause, if not trigger, of their HPPD (as in visuals if not the whole shebang).  Diphenhydramine and other deliriants also can exhibit marked changes to visual processing; I recall one user reporting seeing objects twitching and shaking and an altered glow to streetlights for weeks after DPH use.

I'm well aware that HPPD does not by itself constitute depersonalization or derealization; however, these disorders along with anxiety and sometimes depression can and do show up with the visual manifestations of the problem.  You're correct that not every individual will react the same way with every drug, but at the same time I think it is foolish to award every drug the same level of safety.  RCs seem to be correlated with higher induced levels of HPPD, and I would personally much rather undergo a magic mushroom overdose than a Datura overdose (the latter has been implicated in far more stories of HPPD than the former).

Naturally, however, it is hard to pinpoint the exact cause of symptoms particularly when people indeed are poly drug users.  The safest advice is to stick with low dosages and to steer clear of substances that have been heavily implicated in the production of HPPD if you're truly worried about it.

--------------------

Edited by deCypher (02/07/09 11:04 AM)

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9757417 - 02/07/09 09:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with most you say...  I will rather say that some traumatic reports [maybe caused by dxm or salvia] might induce the crisis, but the hppd symptoms clearly come from classic psychedelics.

Quote:

a magic mushroom overdose than a Datura overdose (the latter has been implicated in far more stories of HPPD than the former).

that's propably incorrect

tropane plants overdoses causes altered [actually fucked] vision for even many days after the experience due to the atropine, but that's certainly not hppd. Women who used too much belladona in their eyes to look beautiful eventually harmed their eyes. That's not HPPD either...

And in the bottom line, how many datura induced hppd reports can you find? You can find mushroom induced hppd reports in bulk in hppdonline...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9757479 - 02/07/09 09:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mutant said: I will rather say that some traumatic reports [maybe caused by dxm or salvia] might induce the crisis, but the hppd symptoms clearly come from classic psychedelics.

You could likewise argue that traumatic experiences on classic psychedelics induce HPPD.  The point is that both substances can induce long-lasting visual distortions as well as depersonalization/derealization.  No substance is uniformly safe; just look at how many DXM-induced reports are on hppdonline.com.

Quote:

mutant said:
tropane plants overdoses causes altered [actually fucked] vision for even many days after the experience due to the atropine, but that's certainly not hppd. Women who used too much belladona in their eyes to look beautiful eventually harmed their eyes.

This isn't what I'm referring to.  There's something very fundamental to the way deliriants operate that is more powerful and long-lasting than typical psychedelics; you can believe complete delusions or be convinced that you're at a sewing-circle when instead you're running down the middle of a freeway.  With psychedelics you are generally still connected to reality and have a reasonable idea of what's safe to do and what's not (granted, extremely high doses may approach complete dissociation), but mixing the dreamstate with waking reality generates lasting ripples that are far stronger than a perturbation to the serotonergic system.  Read any significantly dosed Datura report and you will see very long-lasting after effects and changed head spaces for weeks at a time after the trip. 

Moreover, it's just silly to argue that 'only' classic psychedelics will cause visual disturbances later on.  Psychedelics, dissociatives, and deliriants all produce visual hallucinations; you are experiencing different firing patterns in your neural cortex.  As synaptic networks exhibit neuroplasticity, repeated firings in a certain way can make it more likely for the same firings to occur at some later date.  Reports have been made of not only LSD and shrooms, but also DXM, Ketamine, DPH, and Datura causing HPPD. 

Some Datura-induced HPPD trip reports if you're interested:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12631
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4345941
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15278
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=4602470&postcount=14

--------------------

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9757874 - 02/07/09 10:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

just look at how many DXM-induced reports are on hppdonline.com.

I challenge you find one which the guy hadn't done lsd or shrooms in the past, usually lots of times, polydrug users usually, 'druggies'

Quote:

Read any significantly dosed Datura report and you will see very long-lasting after effects and changed head spaces for weeks at a time after the trip.

yeah, man, you're not saying something new! But this ain't HPPD , its aftereffects from extreme tropane overdoses

These reports you linked doesn't present a single propably case induced by datura alone...

I will take one quote from each report, the one that mentions HPPD

Quote:

it also increased my HPPD symptoms by alot

so he already had HPPD. now wonder he was affected!

Quote:

I have to admit that I truly love Datura, in this last one month, I seldom had a sober day... But I am dead sure that high Datura doses are the fastest shortcut to HPPD

seldom have a sober day for one month?? hey what are we talking about man?

the shroomery link is a guy that wrote 3 posts and vanished, doesn't look reliable... and

Quote:

HPPD Caused by Datura and Other Drugs
Datura, Mushrooms, 2C-T-7, Cocaine, Speed, and others

this one says it all by itself

oh well, the startin lines are

Quote:

I am 17 and am afflicted with hppd. I'm not sure what exactly caused it because I've done alot of different shit but I think the main offenders are DXM and Datura.

=== nothing to argue here...

lol , demonisation doesn't lead anywhere.. 'Officially' only the classic psychedelics have caused the typical persistent vicuals the are described by hppd users, sufferers of not ...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9757912 - 02/07/09 11:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Consume drugs as you please; you have offered up no evidence that dissociatives and deliriants taken by themselves do not cause HPPD.  Not only this, but there are countless testimonials stipulating that these drugs can and do increase HPPD if not trigger it themselves.  All of these are hallucinogens, and all of these affect your neuroplastic visual cortex.  Is there some stipulation requiring that DXM and Datura only increase HPPD once the magical gates have been unlocked by, and only by, classic psychedelics?  For that matter MDMA has been severely implicated in HPPD cases, do you call this a classic psychedelic?

Please don't spread misinformation that can lead to people trying these powerful drugs without fully knowing the risks they're getting into.

--------------------

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9762043 - 02/08/09 06:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

you have offered up no evidence that dissociatives and deliriants taken by themselves do not cause HPPD

I DONT'T NEED TO! HPPD refers to visuals related with the so called classic psychdelics man, why are you so stuborn?

Decypher, you seem like a real smart guy, relax, don't push it no more...

I have indeed read several MDMA - related HPPD, you're right... this ain't a typical 'classic psychedelic' by no means, it's only chemically related... a phenethylamine actually...

Quote:

Please don't spread misinformation that can lead to people trying these powerful drugs without fully knowing the risks they're getting into.

when exactly did I do that??? I spread misinformation like what, pal?

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9762062 - 02/08/09 06:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

HPPD mean Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder.  As such, it can be applied to any visual disturbances generated by past hallucinogen use--this is not restricted to classical serotonergic psychedelics; if it were, it would be called Psychedelic Persisting Perception Disorder.

Dissociatives and deliriants have been shown to increase HPPD symptoms. This in itself is alarming, and implies that sole use of these substances can also trigger it.  Again, any substance that alters the pathways in your visual cortex, even temporarily, is liable to cause neuroplasticity.  To claim that it is absolutely impossible to get HPPD without ever using a classical psychedelic is therefore misinformation.

Apologies if I seem stubborn; it's just that a lot of time people try to downplay the health risks associated with these substances.

--------------------

Edited by deCypher (02/08/09 06:51 PM)

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #9762117 - 02/08/09 06:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have poor vision and at night when I am laying in the dark without my contacts on I see weird 'staticy' patterns or waves.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9762122 - 02/08/09 06:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
HPPD mean Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder.  As such, it can be applied to any visual disturbances generated by past hallucinogen use--this is not restricted to classical serotonergic psychedelics; if it were, it would be called Psychedelic Persisting Perception Disorder.

Dissociatives and deliriants have been shown to increase HPPD symptoms. This in itself is alarming, and implies that sole use of these substances can also trigger it.  Again, any substance that alters the pathways in your visual cortex, even temporarily, is liable to cause neuroplasticity.  To claim that it is absolutely impossible to get HPPD without ever using a classical psychedelic is therefore misinformation.

Apologies if I seem stubborn; it's just that a lot of time people try to downplay the health risks associated with these substances.

:thumbup: I agree with DeCypher.

I think that the people on the HPPD support forums have definitely used multiple drugs to excess, namely dissociative psychedelics like Datura, DXM, etc. I also think that many of them had underlying mental disorders for the most part, not saying that this a criteria for getting HPPD, I'm just saying that it definitely increases your chances of experiencing these disturbances.

I think if you are relatively stable of mind, use no more than LSD/Shrooms/MDMA in low doses (the required dose to get where you need to be and no further), and in moderation, you can enjoy these experiences without getting HPPD. I don't have it, and the minor visuals I do see in everyday life are very enjoyable.

Also have your trips planned out! Don't allow a terrible psych experience to cause you to have some post traumatic stress and anxiety.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #9762287 - 02/08/09 07:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lauren_angel said:
Hey guys,

Im Lauren...Im 22 and i live in the UK. This is the first time i have posted the site, i havent been registered for very long. The reason i joined in the first place was because i wanted to find out more about HPPD.

I have taken LSD for the last year and only recently have i had persistent visuals. I told my friend about them and told him how anxious i was getting. He told me about HPPD which i had never heard of before.

Its only in a darkened room i really get these visuals. They are usually purple and green, geometric, wavy patterns. They change with how tired i am and if ive had any other intoxicating substances like alcohol or drugs. I havent tripped for a month and these visuals are still quite strong.

I want to know from all you people if you have any advice or stories you would like to share with me? id like to know ur experiences and how you cope with this condition.

If you stop taking lsd eventually the visuals will go away if you just wait long enough.

Offlinemutant
Cynic

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: lines]
    #9767804 - 02/09/09 07:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Actually DeCypher I have found that classic psychedelic's dangers are the most understated... All drugs are potentially dangerous!

If you should apologise for something is not for you being stuborn, but for quoting me with things I never said!

Quote:

To claim that it is absolutely impossible to get HPPD without ever using a classical psychedelic is therefore misinformation.

I didn't day it's impossible to get HPPD without ever using a classical psychedelic, but rather that there's no such report, not yet anyway.... Look what YOU are saying:

Quote:

Dissociatives and deliriants have been shown to increase HPPD symptoms. This in itself is alarming, and implies that sole use of these substances can also trigger it.

Ingestion of any substance post HPPD can aggrave symptoms of it, even caffeine or alcohol. Cannabis is also know for triggering an HPPD crisis, but it's seldom or never regarded as the main cause.... Eating cannabis might be more risky in an HPPD regard.

Wrong use of dissociatives can sure cause mental issues. They can cause a crisis... I am just implying they effects are more likely IMO to be dp/dr type or depression like, rather than HPPD typical visuals which are typical visuals of classic psychedelics...

And like I said, datura overdose can cause long term effects in vision, also long term use might handicap vision permanently too, but I said I don't consider this to be HPPD, rather than toxic effects of a known taxic and dangerous plant.

If you read between the lines you will see we are not disagreeing in too many points :smile:

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9773682 - 02/10/09 06:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys,

I started this thread and now im bak after a wkend of partying! I said i was going to see how i did and if i took any psychs.

Well i did...some MDMA and 2CB...the anxiety hasnt increased and neither has the HPPD, in fact, it seems a bit better...i dunno why or if thats just a weird coincidence but i was quite trippy over the wkend and i seem to be ok.

I wanted to see in a way how it would affect me. I know its a risky game to play but i wanna know how im going to react.

I think there is alot to be said about the stress part of HPPD...mine didnt become apparant till after a rather intense, twisted, un planned trip that didnt go very well...that was stupid on my part, i shudnt have put myself through it and i never will again.

Alot of you lost me with your knowledge and big words, im not a drug geek but i wanna thank u for helping me with your thoughts and feelings...id like to keep this going and if i have anything else to share, id like it if i could come back to you?

Lauren x

Invisiblesmokintheherb
Heart black as lungs
Male

#9773704 - 02/10/09 06:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Did you smoke weed any this weekend?

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

Re: HPPD worries and question [Re: smokintheherb]
    #9773785 - 02/10/09 06:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

smokintheherb said:
Did you smoke weed any this weekend?

no i never smoke weed...why?

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9773854 - 02/10/09 07:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

that's interesting... thanks for sharing... :smile:

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9773925 - 02/10/09 07:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

are you being sarcastic? i cant tell, im english!

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

#9773956 - 02/10/09 07:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Smoking weed usually makes everything you described worse, it's pretty interesting that you don't smoke and still have these symptoms.

--------------------

Invisiblesmokintheherb
Heart black as lungs
Male

#9774029 - 02/10/09 07:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:strokebeard:  interesting.

But yes, what underaroof said.

Offlinelauren_angel
Stranger
Female

#9774046 - 02/10/09 07:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

kinda worrying really...i just hope there comes a day in my life that i dont think about it anymore...:(

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#9821796 - 02/18/09 06:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

are you being sarcastic? i cant tell, im english!

lol, no.. .. it's surely an interesting variable the fact you don't smoke at all weed...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals