Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm?
    #9727444 - 02/03/09 08:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I woke up an immediately looked out the window by me. Since I live on the 12th floor I get an awesome view of Portland to the east, a bridge, the will river, Mt. Hood and all the houses and buildings from that section on to the foothills of the mountains.

What I saw was a mainly clear sky with two perfect solid white jet trails shimmering a very brilliant white from the sun just rising from those mountain foothills. It was awesome. Too bad I don't have camera, huh? The image is kind of lost because right now the sun is actually rising while I type.

I'm tired and excited at the same time. Actually I'm not tired but possibly half asleep!

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9727557 - 02/03/09 09:13 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I see and hear fucking annoying construction, my school has been reconstructing for over 4 years, i feel like part of my college experience was takin away because i had to suffer through the 7 am hammering and i get none of the benefits. besides that my dorm was fucking gross, i hated it, but thats the price to pay to meet some cool peeps i guess.

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9727632 - 02/03/09 09:29 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I skipped the dorm experience
But that sounds pretty sweet

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: Kickle]
    #9727640 - 02/03/09 09:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The dorm is all about making friends with everyone around you, it's like summer camp without counselors and you can drink and smoke too! XD

After two years on campus, moving off is a lot of fun too... a house with your best friends.

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9727659 - 02/03/09 09:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I never lived in a college dorm either, but the idea honestly never appealed to me... Not to say you dont have a sweet setup, but how much sweeter would it be under the same circumstances if it was your own apartment?

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9727681 - 02/03/09 09:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Best thing is having your bed right by the window so you're woken up by such beauty. Right on

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9727739 - 02/03/09 09:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GreenGoat said:
I never lived in a college dorm either, but the idea honestly never appealed to me... Not to say you dont have a sweet setup, but how much sweeter would it be under the same circumstances if it was your own apartment?

well the whole point of the dorm is to force people into social situations (some good some bad) but overall it aids people into networking, friendships, study groups, not to mention the awesome food 24/7 downstairs, it was a sweet deal for what its worth, highly suggest it. but again my situation was just gay =/

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Wow, how many people can say that they absolutely love their dorm? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9727757 - 02/03/09 09:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This dorm hall is actually a little bit non-social unfortunately.

Back at OSU in my shitty dorm people left their doors open but I didn't interact much.

Now I'm wanting to make a whole lot of new friends but everyone keeps their doors shut and I barely see anyone.

There aren't many group activities either.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

#9727792 - 02/03/09 10:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Light up a joint in your dorm, then open your door and fan it into the hallway.
:stoned::thumbup:

We'll see how cool your RAs are

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
    #9727808 - 02/03/09 10:11 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I hated my dorm. Not only was my roommate a fucking asshole and total retard but I couldn't relate to nearly anyone on my floor.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #9727818 - 02/03/09 10:13 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

My dorm last year was the best ever.  I go to McGill in Montreal, and in full french style drinking, even for the 17year olds (legal age is 18 here), was completely fine in the dorm.  At our christmas diner, and once in the spring we were served wine at our dinner and everyone proceeded to get drunk and have a huge party in res. 

There were two rules: Don't fuck with the fire equipment, and be respectful.  I smoked weed in my room every day and all that ever happened was being told to close my door once. We would Hawaiian hotbox the showers it was wonderful.  It was also full of amazing people and I made so many friends living there, just an amazing experience overall.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale