Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiskinbash
Male

Well, it is called the Shroomery...
    #9725998 - 02/02/09 10:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I am a shroomer. If any of yall grew up as or are currently practicing mormonism, youll understand when I say this is sacrament meeting and the following is my testimony. I have begun to believe in shrooms. Like I sort of stated before, I grew up mormon. My family was mormon. Everyone im related to (except for a few of my siblings) are practicing mormons. At one point I believed it...but then I hit a point in my life where things only made sense if i could logically break them down in my own mind. I fell away from the church and have not looked back. (this by no means is anything against the church in itself. i merely have different beliefs and have complete respect for people who follow any organization.) in the last 6 months or so, i have begun making my own bald headed friends, and they have been very good to me. when I take mushrooms, i feel a sense of nirvana...during and after. i obviously wouldnt be able to explain it fully, as any shroomer would know, but at the same time, i have a complete knowledge of my consciencness. I feel that our feelings are only relative. we believe what we can comprehend, but i know there is so much that we cannont comprehend, that would completely change our outlook on whatever this life may be. (for the record, im not on my magical substance at the moment.) Why do I feel more enlightened now that i do mushrooms? i feel i have seen possibilities others cant understand. My mind has been opened and it wont close. I dont want it to close. its a crazy feeling being comfortable with lack of knowledge about my own existence. I am very happy with myself and i have no regrets. life is a journey and the reward is nothing if you cant enjoy the ride. im not sure what i know. i have doubt in my own being, but i am happy being in the dark about where we came from or what may happen to us when we die. obviously the most logical thought would be we decompose and end as we began. but I feel there is an energy within me that cant end. maybe i just cant comprehend the thought of me not existing, because that is all that i know. But i feel i will be happy either way. If my consciencness is lost when im gone, then i wont even have the capability of sorrow over my loss of life anyways. but if the people are right, and jesus christ is the savior of the world, then im screwed. But i cant believe that. How can we know? everything is explained by science and coincidences. but why are we here for only a couple thousand years and can accomplish so many advancements, but the dinosaurs were here for hundreds of millions of years, but always remained the same? just a mere biological coincidence? I really dont know. I dont feel any of us could ever know until it is REALLY shown unto us; whenever and if ever that happens... To be honest with all of you, I think we will all be surprised when we parish.

I just want to reiderate, in no means am i unstable or unsound. I have a positive outlook on life and enjoy being me. Its just a few thoughts i had tumbling around, and was wondering if mushrooms had a similar effect on others. Do any of you feel a sense of enlightenment since you have 'experienced' mushrooms? I dont have any idea about what kind of responses (if any) i will get to this post, but i am curious to find out! :smile:

--------------------
*iskinbash is merely a fictional character placed in a real life environment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: iskinbash]
    #9726077 - 02/02/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think ways about stuff too.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineiskinbash
Male

Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: yageman]
    #9727190 - 02/03/09 06:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Lol,damn. Well I was slightly inebriated when i wrote the above excerpt, but i still think its fun and thought provoking.

--------------------

Offlineillume
Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: iskinbash]
    #9727227 - 02/03/09 06:47 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:congrats: nice post mate.
somtimes it helps to just get stuff like that out, more than happy to read:tongue2:

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: yageman]
    #9727259 - 02/03/09 07:09 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

yageman said:

well said.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #9727271 - 02/03/09 07:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CosmicFunGuy said:
Quote:

yageman said:

well said.

Seconded.

Offlineiskinbash
Male

Re: Well, it is called the Shroomery... [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #9727273 - 02/03/09 07:17 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies