Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
One world government
    #9726667 - 02/03/09 12:49 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

First off im not saying this IS going to happen, only a possibility.  A real possibility.  This thread is intended for real intelligent conversation, not name calling and flaming/trolling.

I have been reading some conspiracy theory shit about a one world government that will be run by the power elites and the people behind the banking industry.  And i think its pretty scary.  The whole thing with the North American Union going down, and congress knowing nothing of it.  It being done by few people at the top of the food chain.  And not releasing any information about it via the main stream media.  Wouldn't that be on every cover of all newspaper across the country?  But it wasn't.  There is some pretty compelling evidence, especially since the gov't has a history of lying its ass off, and doing down right evil things to its people(Project MKULTRA and Northwoods).  Can anyone tell me whats the point of these continental unions?  Whats wrong with the countries now?  And why not tell the public or have the idea of the north american union not go through congress if there isn't malicious intent.  I thought i was just paranoid, but there is a difference between being paranoid and being fearful based on real tangible evidence.  A lot of people have this attitude of "my mind is made up don't confuse me with fact" and just throw out tinfoil smileys when something that isn't sanctioned by society is thought up.  Absolute power currents absolutely, this is what im afraid of with this whole on world government.

All its going to take is one more catastrophic terrorist attack to scare the shit out of people so they start forking over civil liberties for the "safety of the people" and perpetuate this plan for one world government.

I'm pretty much absolutely terrified for the future.  I'm terrified at the possibilities the world could take.  And im especially terrified of what people have said about this. 

"We shall have a one world government whether or not we like it.  The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent. - Paul Warburg, Counsil of foriegn relations designer of the federal reserve system.  In address to the US senate 2/17/1950.

"GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATION'S MONEY SUPPLY, AND I
CARE NOT WHO MAKES ITS LAWS"

MAYER AMSCHEL ROTHSCHILD,
FOUNDER OF THE ROTHSCHILD BANKING DYNASTY

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/03/09 01:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
Re: One world government [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9726686 - 02/03/09 12:57 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

CS = :tinfoil:

:wink:

--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #9726700 - 02/03/09 01:04 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I'm pretty much absolutely terrified for the future.  I'm terrified at the possibilities the world could take.  And im especially terrified of what people have said about this.

me too man

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9726706 - 02/03/09 01:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Its natural for people to consolidate power. I'm sure plenty of people would love a one world government. I don't think the idea is completely impossible. The saying goes, it takes money to make money. Its the same with power, the more power you have, the more easily power can be attained. So basically the ones at the top keep getting bigger and bigger and naturally they want to destroy all competition. So its difficult to get into the market.

I personally believe the world is already run by a wealthy few, who use multiple governments as a kind of front.

The main block in any kind of one world power is that other powerful people won't accept being dominated. So there will always be opposition, unless one manages to destroy all others, which would be hard without severally damaging itself.

Edited by DimensionX (02/03/09 01:10 AM)

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: One world government [Re: Atheist]
    #9726712 - 02/03/09 01:10 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

why is everyone so scared of the future?

--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One world government [Re: DimensionX]
    #9726717 - 02/03/09 01:12 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

oh i totally agree that the world is controlled by a few.  The richest people mostly bankers.  But what im getting at here, is that there is a globalization happening.  And im terrified of the power that these people hold.  And the possibiliy that the world is kinda one big fraud.

--------------------

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

#9726719 - 02/03/09 01:12 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
I personally believe the world is already run by a wealthy few, who use multiple governments as a kind of front.

truth, weve been operating this way for awhile IMO.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One world government [Re: Calix]
    #9726724 - 02/03/09 01:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Calix said:

Because the public is being manipulated into forking over their civil liberties, and people aren't caring or doing anything about it.  The people behind the curtain are basically taking a huge dump on the constitution.

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: One world government [Re: Calix]
    #9726725 - 02/03/09 01:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

truth, weve been operating this way for awhile IMO.

truth.  this is not news.

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One world government [Re: DeadPhan]
    #9726728 - 02/03/09 01:16 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Not really just the last century.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9726729 - 02/03/09 01:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
oh i totally agree that the world is controlled by a few.  The richest people mostly bankers.  But what im getting at here, is that there is a globalization happening.  And im terrified of the power that these people hold.  And the possibiliy that the world is kinda one big fraud.

Yeah, the powers are getting bigger, and i think the world is a fraud. But maybe this a very brutal way of getting humans to communicate with each other? One hundred years ago, people from other countries knew very little about each other, but now we can talk together on the net and learn about each other in other ways. This has all been fueled by capitalism. Maybe nature is using money and power to finally bring us together. Its a brutal way of doing things, but maybe in the end it will be for the best.

Offlinemycomatt024
Stranger

Re: One world government [Re: Atheist]
    #9726732 - 02/03/09 01:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yeah look up the cfr, north american union, and the amero on youtube. Its been in the MSM lately. i hope oboma isnt the globolist some people think he might be. The rothchchilds and rockefellers run shit

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One world government [Re: mycomatt024]
    #9726737 - 02/03/09 01:20 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just scary ass quotes that no one learns in school, no one writes about in the media...

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

--------------------

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

#9726739 - 02/03/09 01:21 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Calix said:

Because the public is being manipulated into forking over their civil liberties, and people aren't caring or doing anything about it.  The people behind the curtain are basically taking a huge dump on the constitution.

the gov can take away all my rights......the funny thing is them thinking thats gonna stop me from doing what i want.

i wouldnt expect much to get done in todays society thats why i dont feel bad about it crumbling.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726743 - 02/03/09 01:23 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting....  These quotes aren't coming from crack-pot :tinfoil:s.  This is coming from important people.

“The federal reserve act brought about a super-state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together
to enslave the world for their own pleasure.”
-Louis McFadden (D-Pa)

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726745 - 02/03/09 01:24 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

“…this is the strangest, most dangerous advantage ever placed in the hands of a special privilege class by any government that ever existed. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people’s
money.”
-Charles Lindbergh (R-Mn)

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726748 - 02/03/09 01:25 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be
a revolution before tomorrow morning."
-Henry Ford

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726760 - 02/03/09 01:33 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So much shit being said by intelligent people, but you never hear about it....
Really interesting!
http://www.savethemales.ca/180302.html

--------------------

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #9726762 - 02/03/09 01:33 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So whats in it for Canada and Mexico to join the North American Union? Especially considering the U.S. is in so much debt and the dollar isn't worth shit? Also, how do they plan on doing this, just over night? You can't just dissolve the U.S. at whim. Even an executive order cannot just destroy the Constitution.

Is there an actual decent source for this whole thing?

It seems to me that the people who are drawn towards this "ELITE RULE THE WORLD MAN" are just too afraid to accept the idea that they are responsible for their lives and that there isn't some puppet master keeping them down.

--------------------

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Great PNW
Re: One world government [Re: mycomatt024]
    #9726767 - 02/03/09 01:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

What I've noticed about possible government control of people scenarios is this. Everywhere, and tell me if this feels true, they are building Walmart stores, Walgreen's or Longs in Cali, HD, Lowes, Costco
Rite-aid and a slew of other stores with all the stuff you need without having to venture far from home. This to me says, we don't really want you traveling very far from home. Every thing you need is in your area so stay put. Kind of like compartmentalizing neighborhoods and cities into sections where you can be controlled easily and they know where you are. They know what you buy if you use credit or debit. Just seems a little too convenient to me. Call me paranoid.

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: One world government [Re: learningtofly]
    #9726772 - 02/03/09 01:35 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
So whats in it for Canada and Mexico to join the North American Union? Especially considering the U.S. is in so much debt and the dollar isn't worth shit? Also, how do they plan on doing this, just over night? You can't just dissolve the U.S. at whim. Even an executive order cannot just destroy the Constitution.

It seems to me that the people who are drawn towards this "ELITE RULE THE WORLD MAN" are just too afraid to accept the idea that they are responsible for their lives and that there isn't some puppet master keeping them down.

there ARE puppet masters keeping us all down.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726773 - 02/03/09 01:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:

And yes you can just throw out the constiution if you can convince the public to embrace it.

Lou dobbs was the ONLY media outlet to cover this.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9726775 - 02/03/09 01:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I disagree with that. We are responsible for own lives, but i think its completely logical to think that power in the hands of a few can and will be abused. I think money is the ultimate expression of power and its a fact that most of the worlds money is in the hands of a few.

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726780 - 02/03/09 01:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:

There is nothing in it for Canada or Mexico. Canada and Mexico do however have oil and gas reserves and Canada has diamonds. The only advantage would be for the U.S. to control these items.

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One world government [Re: Louiscypher]
    #9726809 - 02/03/09 01:55 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Its not only that, its that with the SPP the constitution is thrown out the window.  Who ever runs the SPP (most likely corrupt international bankers like right now) won't have the constitution in their way.  They can do what ever the fuck they want, they are masters of manipulation.

Look at the "war on terror"  They have convinced people via the media that its a good idea to fight a war which will never end.  We are fighting against a word, there is no tangible enemy.  Where the fuck is bin ladin?  How come i can basically see my ass crack from google earth and thats just what the public can access, and hear about all this money being spent on the military.  Find that fucker!  Its been almost 9 years, and never even get a location on his whereabouts?  Things are not adding up folks.

Then bush lied about sadam hussien having WMD's, and why were we fucking there.  Isn't that what the UN is for?  Its not the duty of the united states to do that.

Nothing is fucking adding up....  Everything that we are being told is a huge fat lie.  I'm trying to figure out why?

--------------------

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726825 - 02/03/09 02:01 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You've got to love this. No, it does not surprise me:

The Illuminati's idea of Population Control falls into two broad categories:
1. Limiting the size of human societies and monitoring/controlling the movement of individuals within that society, and
2. Intentionally reducing the bulk of the world's population through GENOCIDE via the introduction of population slaughter, orchestrated conflicts, and lethal bioengineered disease organisms introduced via vaccines and other means of external transmission.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/populationreductionIcke.shtml

The Illuminati's current plan to reduce the world's population was set into motion at a 1957 symposium on future world development.  The astonishing 'conclusion' of this seemingly benign symposium was that over-population and excessive exploitation of the environment would result in the self- destruction of the earth by the year 2,000 or shortly thereafter (Note:Illuminti front organizations for New World Order propaganda, like Cornell University, continue to "illuminate" us, to this very day, with this over-population point of view).

President Eisenhower secretly commissioned a group of  scholars, known as The JASON Society  to review the conclusions of the '57 symposium. The members of the JASON Society are in fact part of a secretive Illuminati group known as the Order of the Quest. The same individuals who formed the JASON Society were also key members on the Council on Foreign Relations known as the Wise Men. (1)

Not surprisingly, the Jason Society agreed with the symposium's conclusions and drafted three proposals for  Eisenhower's consideration. The three proposals were labeled Alternative 1, Alternative 2, and Alternative 3. Eisenhower rejected Atlernative 1 because it involved the use of nuclear weapons. However, Eisenhower did approve the implementation of  Alternative 2 and Alternative 3  (as did the Soviet Union). (1)

More:

http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9726840 - 02/03/09 02:06 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

How do they know all this stuff happened?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726851 - 02/03/09 02:08 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

There is a really interesting interview.

Its 69 minutes long and its with a guy that was running for governer for NV.  And has done a bunch of stuff, and former friend of Nick Rockefeller.  Aaron Russo

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/03/09 02:10 AM)

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726858 - 02/03/09 02:12 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
How do they know all this stuff happened?

Human nature? People have a hard time keeping secrets. That's why we have the C.I.A to off people.

If you want to see something really suspicious, check this out. Look at the list post 2000.

http://valis.gnn.tv/B16098

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9726888 - 02/03/09 02:40 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Woodrow wilson said after signing the federal reserve act:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson

--------------------

Offlinexerohour
Myco Manits (young grasshopper)
Male

Loc: Fort Knox
    #9726895 - 02/03/09 02:47 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My two cents on the topic:

There has always been a "shadow government" ever since the industrial revolution took place. The robber barons; aka the Oil men, Steel men, Railroad men, and bankers; all were very wealthy families ( Rothschild, Rockerfeller, J.P. Morgan to name a few.) Once these few families amassed the most money in the world, they were not appeased. They craved POWER.

Fast forward a couple hundred years and look at our political process today. It takes vast amounts of money to run a campaign. And guess who has all the money?  THEY do - the "shadow government". They got their private non-government bank established with the Federal Reserve and we are slaves to them until it is abolished.

I understand the whole idea of these people who care nothing about you or I is scary; but there is hope. Look at how their house of cards is crumbling  - the economy is falling apart and they are screaming for bailout after bailout to stop from going under and losing control. But at the same time; with president Obama's stance on transparency for the government - these corrupt puppeteers will be exposed for what they are and the public outcry will be large; as it is already.

But the power is in our hands if only the people would wake up.
You must try to let go of fear of these people as the fear is what feeds them power, without people even knowing about them - through their scare tactics via MASS (PROPAGANDA) MEDIA. What you need is hope and faith that the good guys win in the end. Also knowledge is power, and the more you know about these people the better informed and prepared you can feel to face them. There is a lot of fear-based (negative) information out there; and that just leads to anxiety and more fear. Instead look for the positive(unfearful/love oriented) information; the robin hood stories.

Listen to this radio show with a guy I find to be very calm and wise on the One world government.

http://vimeo.com/3065219

His website is pretty helpful too: http://www.divinecosmos.com

other sources:

Ron Paul on our current economy/secret government:

William Cooper on the secret government/ UFO coverup

But my main message to you is to STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT. Peace, love unity and justice to all.

Edited by xerohour (02/03/09 02:53 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order