Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9735187 - 02/04/09 03:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Matt is right. Should be fixed now. :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Atheist]
    #9740883 - 02/05/09 01:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
can the anon threads be listed in our My Threads place too?

a lot of times i post in anon and i cant find the thread or im just too baked to remember

YES! That one sounds good, too!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Ythan]
    #9740889 - 02/05/09 01:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
Okay it didn't go quite as smoothly as I'd planned, but what can I say I'm stoned off my ass. At least I didn't expose any usernames in the anon forum. :wink: But yeah, you can now edit your anonymous posts and they'll also show up under 'My Threads'. There are some other small improvements as well, like the special folder icon from threads you've posted in and numbered anonymous users in the "reply to" drop-down list. Please let me know if you notice any (new) problems.

Thank you!  :bowdown:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Poid]
    #9741789 - 02/05/09 04:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

SA posts showing up in My Threads is probably the greatest thing ever.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9741796 - 02/05/09 04:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Newbie]
    #9741804 - 02/05/09 04:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You should have enlisted my support back then!

We could have had this months ago!

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
    #9741809 - 02/05/09 04:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'll put you in my little black book for future site renovations.  :wink:

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Suggestions for the Shroomerites Anonymous forum.... [Re: Newbie]
    #9741840 - 02/05/09 04:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I don't have any clout with anyone in the administration, but I'm pretty good and whining, complaining, and spamming support tickets.

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
    #9742076 - 02/05/09 04:56 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

looking at a long anon thread made me realize that basically we have a count of how many users were participating in that single thread and that's much better then the number of replays or number of views on each thread as a measure of "how good" a thread is (well to me anyway)

so Ythan maybe you can add this count somewhere inside a thread?
maybe down there with stuff like "2,994 topic views. 4 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum." (and looking at this makes me think you might as well change the word forum to post in this case)

:thumbup:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder