Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

So I just got out of the psyche ward
    #9722441 - 02/02/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

As some of you know I tripped on some LSD and Mescaline about a month ago and basically didn't come down.

A couple days after it happened I went to the DR and got some antipsychotics, took em for 3 days, thought I was better and quite cause I don't like the idea of taking drugs for no reason, and I didn't like the way they made me feel.

I was changed, I was definitely, and still am different after that. The Saturday before last I had what I guess some would call a flashback, but it lasted for 4 days. It wasn't a flashback in the traditional sense, I've had that before, it was just an intensity in... reality.

I still have this.. thing, and I consider it a gift, though at times it can be a curse. I don't know if it's schizophrenia or what the hell it is, but I'm still 100% functional and, well.. better than normal really. At least the pluses, in my mind, outweigh the minuses.

I'll elaborate it more later but I was at work a little over a week ago and my reality just started falling apart. I went to my moms, who took me to the ER expecting them to just shoot me up w/antipsychotics or something, but they threatened to tdo me, so after much convincing I agreed to be admitted.

They stuck me in the psyche ward for the first night, and the other 6 days, because I was still very coherent and appeared normal + the cause of why I was there, they put me in the drug rehabilitation wing.

I just got out today and am just letting everyone know what happened to me. I can elaborate more later if anyone wants to know, but I just got home so I'm not trying to spend a bunch of time online typing shit up atm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: krypto2000]
    #9722457 - 02/02/09 12:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What the hell?
This kind of deters me from trying psychedelics... You seem quite intelligent to me. Not saying anyone in the psyche ward is crazy, but you had flashbacks for 4 days? That's some intense shit.

I'm glad you're alright.

What did they do to you, are you still alright?

Offlineholycow
Stranger

#9722465 - 02/02/09 12:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hi, please elaborate. i am interested to know more.

so how are you now?

InvisibleLeftBehind
Eater Of Ass
 User Gallery

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #9722476 - 02/02/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

same here. tell us what happened in details. how long ago did you trip? how much did you take? how long did the trip last?

DETAILS!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: holycow]
    #9722479 - 02/02/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A friend I know went a little bit psychotic (after LSD) and was admitted to a psych ward by his mother, got out after about a week. He doesn't talk about what happened much though.

Definitely elaborate more, as this is pretty interesting

sorry to hear about what happened

--------------------

InvisibleLeftBehind
Eater Of Ass
 User Gallery

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #9722493 - 02/02/09 12:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

im going to assume that you will be chillin' out on that shit for awhile, soooo......... watcha ya doing with your:grin: stash?

--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9722515 - 02/02/09 01:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to hear that man, but good to know you're out and seem to be all right. Just take some time to figure your head out, I can't even imagine whats inside there right now. Do elaborate though man, we're all anxious to hear.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

#9722523 - 02/02/09 01:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

man thats sad :frown: and scarry

OfflineDesos
Stranger

#9722533 - 02/02/09 01:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

don't be tricked into thinking that it is a bad thing.  infact it doesn't really matter at this point, good or bad.  either way it is how things are now and you need to learn how to deal with that.

so how about you elaborate a little more on your condition?

--------------------
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

OfflineEM455
Dominican newbie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Santo Domingo, Dominican ...
Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: holycow]
    #9722634 - 02/02/09 01:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'm really sorry that this happened to you man, and I guess it must be hard for you to talk about it...but I think the whole community could learn a lot from your experience...so if you don't mind I think we all would apreciate it a lot if you could tell us more about it. I as a  user of psychedelic drugs feel intrigued and worried about this...and think there should be a way to know exactly what happened, but of course, in this kind of cases there normally isn't any deep enough explanation for what happened.

If you don't mind I would like to ask you some questions, I hope you don't find this disrespectful or non polite or anything and I apologise in advance if the questions are too many or just offend you in any way:

What did your doctors say?
Did you take the LSD and the mescaline together at the sime time?
at what dosage each?
Was it really LSD and mescaline or could it have been laced with something else or just not well synthetised or extracted? this is supposing you bought the stuff....
How was the trip like?
what was the set and setting?
Have you had similar problems with psychelics before? how experienced are you?
Is there a history of mental illness in your family?
Have you had problems before yourself?
How's your life like?
Did you take any medication before the trip?
Do you have any medical condition?
Have you ever been depressed, suicidal or obsessive? (I ask this because I have been this way myself in the past and I would like to know if this kind of things could cause the kind of experience you had so me and others like me can have some more precaution when taking psychedelics).
Thanks in advance if you do answer...and don't answer if you can't or don't want to....it's probably not the best moment...what's really important right now is your health and how you're feeling.

I hope you are doing better, please let us know how you are feeling....I wish you the best....

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: EM455]
    #9722695 - 02/02/09 01:33 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

He said he will tell us about it later.

Now we play the waiting game.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9722849 - 02/02/09 02:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

In an effort to not retype here's a pm I sent Angel_Above:

Quote:

I'm doing pretty well. I have a new appreciation for life now, I don't know if it's permanent or not, only time will tell. I don't really know if I'm 'normal' or not, because I haven't been so since over a month ago now, I just can't even remember what it's like lol. Plus I had a lot of time dilation, and at times my memory was just... fucked, so my concept of time is non existent for the past month. It felt like I had been in that place for a month, but at the same time I have memories that happened a month ago that feel like they just occurred yesterday.

All in all, I wouldn't take it back for anything though. I had reached the lowest point(s) in my life during all of that, but at the same time no one could get me to say I regretted any of it, even during that time.

I've learned so much about my brain and how it creates reality.

I feel mentally taxed for the time being, it literally feels like my brain is a muscle and it's worn out. I don't have any, at least noticable, diminished capacity or anything.

I plan to not smoke pot for at least a month and take at least a 6 month break from psychedelics, though I would like to trip in the spring, but I dunno. For now, the goal is 6 months, at at the very minimum I'm not doing any drugs for a month to be sure I can at least tell if I'm still recovering or what the deal is. I was abusing pot, in my opinion, anyways so it's a good time for a break.

I still plan to grow mushies and I'll just give em away, it's a fun hobby so I see no reason to quit with that. I did see another side of the drug world being stuck in the rehab place, those people had some very sad stories, so my perception of drugs has expanded, but I still do not regret anything, and I do not think drugs are any worse than I did before. I do see how they can be harmful, and have been for me more so than I realized, disregarding the whole 'psychosis' thing. I wouldn't even equate that to harm, at least not when weighed with what I have gained.

It feels weird to be out, I mean, I lost everything. I went in with nothing but the cloths I was wearing and was stuck in with a bunch of strangers, at first ones who couldn't even communicate w/me and saw demons and people who weren't there and all kinds of crazy shit lol.

So being out is just.. new to me. Just typing on the keyboard feels like a joy lol. Anyways man, my toaster oven just beeped so I'ma go eat. I'll write up more on the forum later though. I'm gonna go for a relaxing canoe ride with my friend right now.

To elaborate a bit more, I will gladly answer any questions you guys have, and have already posted, but I don't feel like it right now. Not cause it brings back bad memories or something, just because I well.. yunno.. it's mentally taxing to think about. It feels like my brain is literally tired.

They put me on seroquel, 50mg 3 times daily, I don't feel it helped a whole lot, but I'm sure it's doing something. It too doesn't help with the.. mental fatigue, and.. well, if anyones been on it it's just not... fun, to say the least. I can't wait to get off of it. I wouldn't be taking it right now if I weren't pressured into it by my doctor and mother.

The biggest help was meditation I've found, basically my thoughts just start to go all over the place. I feel as though I get into peoples heads, and they start to get into mine, and meditating, even for 10-15 minutes helps bring my focus right back for hours.

Doctors didn't really provide a whole lot of medical help, but well.. they were helpful, it's hard to explain though. The seroquel could have helped more than I imagine, I obviously believe it at least might be doing something or else I wouldn't continue taking it for no reason.

Based on my experience I don't believe that there was something physically 'wrong' with me per se, I think it's more of just relizations/subconcious thoughts that surfaced that were very hard for me to deal with and they changed my view of reality. Still, I don't even know for sure if it was all delusions or real, it's no longer a fine line for me. Not that I experience delusions right now, or ever did really, but well.. I'll get into that later. I definitely appear crazy at times when I look back and reflect on some of the ideas/thoughts I had. They do still make sense to me, but I am reluctant to explain them without further fleshing them out in fear that I would appear crazy. There's not much of a point, for me, in telling my story if it's just going to damage my credibility.

All the same, don't worry though, I will tell all in time, whether I can sort it all out or not. I'm not too worried what people think about me online, but I am in no rush, so I feel I should put my time in to best explain what took place.

OfflineWeedy
 User Gallery

#9722871 - 02/02/09 02:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.... no more psychedelics for you! Thats fucking scary bro.

OfflineEM455
Dominican newbie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Santo Domingo, Dominican ...
Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9722873 - 02/02/09 02:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

lol cool I have no problem with the waiting :smile:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9722886 - 02/02/09 02:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I can tell you this: You probably won't ever feel normal as long as you're taking Seroquel three times a day. Get off it ASAP if you really want to assess your current mental state. My advice would be to be wary of the warning signs or schizophrenia. Hope everything turns out alright.

--------------------

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9722909 - 02/02/09 02:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what might those warning signs be?

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: pong]
    #9722918 - 02/02/09 02:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
    #9722994 - 02/02/09 02:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Wow man. I would like to sit and talk to you. Maybe have a beer or two. When you mean seeing through reality because that your subconscious gave you a new perspective, i understand.

And getting into peoples heads? I also get what you mean.

The interacts people have with each other like words, facial expressions, body signs, tones. Do you feel like you are sharing a thought process with friends you talk to?

Dont think schizo.
This will prob slowly tone down until you just have nostalgia of certain feelings. BTW how much cid and mesc was it?

And honestly lets hear some of your thoughts.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

#9723029 - 02/02/09 02:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Going to the psyche ward one day is always a fear I have with psychedelics.  Hope you are doing all right krypto! :smirk: I can get a little delusional from time to time myself. :bigblunt:

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: So I just got out of the psyche ward [Re: Odum]
    #9723039 - 02/02/09 02:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i hope to see more of how this is turning out for you. and i hope that you contuine to have a clearer state of mind. i have one question though. do you regret it?

Be well.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds