Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexyla
Spooky Ghost
Female User Gallery
My Mind-Expanding First Trip
    #9717996 - 02/01/09 03:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I took shrooms for the first time last night, and have a difficult time remembering where exactly my thoughts were the entire time. A friend and I took about a 1/2 8th at the same time, and more friends joined us in the journey a couple hours later.

Basic layout of the night:

1. ooh!-> lights were bright, head felt like a helium balloon. About 40 min after ingestion, I started feeling some initial salvia effects. My stomach felt a little uneasy, and I heard that ginger helps, so I made the awful mistake of throwing a tablespoon of ground ginger into my mouth. My throat was on fire! I proceeded to sputter and cough and drink an entire vitamin water to get the taste out.

2. woah...-> not knowing what to do with ourselves, we decided to meet some friends at Taco Bell. I went to the bathroom and had a 5 min fit of laughter by myself for no reason at all, stumbling around because I kept forgetting what I was doing. After composing myself, I joined everyone at a table and admired the bright purple and white colors of the inside of Taco Bell. I tried to follow the conversations, but this proved to be very hard.

3. aaah!-> the peak. Most of this time was a blur. After arriving at a friends house, some were smoking hookah in the garage and I would hear random intervals of wild laughter while I watched the movie "From Hell" with Johnny Depp. I watched the whole thing but had no idea what was going on. There was a point after he had smoked opium when he asked "why grapes?" and had strange visuals. My personal view was that he was questioning the meaning of life; exactly what I was going through.
          I kept feeling like something was about to happen and had to keep reminding myself that we had eaten shrooms and it was already happening. This led me into the confusing train of thought that life was always just waiting for something to happen; we have to make things happen for ourselves. This part is difficult to put into words, because wherever my mind went after that, that dimension didn't make any sense. After about an hour of this restless uneasiness and thinking "whats happening...what are we waiting for...i need to do something..." over and over, I felt like I awoke from a trance. Suddenly we decided to leave, which took us 15 min because we kept forgetting what we were doing. We would start to ask a question but then trail off until someone else said something else completely off-topic.

4. euphoria!-> i started to get a little freaked out about driving and kept telling my friend to slow the hell down, but they calmed me down and we started talking about how cool everything looked. I thought I was sober at this point, but realized I wasnt whenever I looked at the clock. It was still early, so we drove to the cathedral. That was when everything in my head snapped. The church, which is huge and ornate, seemed to be glowing and stretching out to seem bigger and more profound. We parked near a lit cross, and stared at it in awe. I suddenly felt like I understood what God and faith was, and almost started crying I was so moved. I felt serene, euphoric, awake, lucid. I thought everything in my life was going to change from this moment. On the way home, we listened to some upbeat Beatles songs and the music influenced my mood drastically. I felt as if we were flying down the road and had never felt happier. The word "revelation" kept coming to mind.

5. ugh...-> once home, I sat up for an hour thinking more about the meaning of life and religion, which made me all the more confused. My thoughts broke into a thousand pieces, and I started to despair at the idea that life was just a repetitive cycle where we could find its secret through experience and learning, only to die. So I decided that the reason we must go to school is to have structure and a set path in life, so it can get easier for each generation to figure it out. I made more distinctions about good and evil, happiness and depression, and felt many conflicting emotions at the same time. The shrooms made me feel sick, but I decided I was going to be happy about it because it meant I was alive. Finally falling asleep, I layed in my bed naked, convinced that I had made a life-altering breakthrough :smile:

All in all, a very strange trip, but enjoyable to say the least. I would definitely do shrooms again. I think now I want to try LSD...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexyla
Spooky Ghost
Female User Gallery

Re: My Mind-Expanding First Trip [Re: xyla]
    #9718072 - 02/01/09 03:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I forgot to talk about the visuals. At one point we were smoking a blunt in the car, and the dirt spots on the windshield started moving and taking on strange, intricate shapes. I saw a lot of scary faces, but was mostly intrigued by the slow movement and detail of the kaleidoscope patterns. The shadows around the car started moving then, and I thought that night and day were interchanging in some spots, and that the sun was moving rapidly across the sky. This was definitely one of the most interesting visuals I had.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: My Mind-Expanding First Trip [Re: xyla]
    #9721597 - 02/02/09 08:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Im glad you enjoyed your first trip man. =) I know my first trip was extremely enlightening and fun.

Welcome to the shroomery, and hell yeah try LSD.

Happy tripping:sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom