Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemelic
undead
Loc: fin
b+ & columbia colonization
    #971674 - 10/18/02 05:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It's a while since I posted here, and it's a while since I last grew shrooms, but here goes.. I have 7 ? pint jars with brown rice+rye flour+water going, 4 with b+ and 3 with columbia spores. I have them all in a box, about twice the size needed for the jars to fit, the box is in a small closet with a 40W light aimed at it. The temp in the box is kept at a (so far) pretty stable 28C / 82F. The different jars have different amounts of water in them, since I've forgotten just how wet they should be (There aren't really any recipies with this mix, and I have had trouble finding the ingredients for others, no matter how common they may seem). Can anyone see any problems I'll have with this setup? Well except for that only 2-4 jars will ever get done, and that the heat will go up later. Or does it seem pretty decent?

Oh, and I think im going to make some equador jars, maybe today or atleast during the weekend, cuz ill get bored  :tongue:

Only a few, ill wait with the rest of the spores till I know how much water I should be using. (In the past I've used to much, made the jars very icky, right now I think I've found a pretty decent mix, a bit dry, perhaps).

Got some Amazonian and Thai spores sitting around also, going to wait with them. 

--------------------
    Look at that bunch over there man, They've spotted us !

Melic  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: b+ & columbia colonization [Re: melic]
    #972067 - 10/18/02 10:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

are they already colonized? if not, shut that light off. 82 degrees is fine. you should follow the measurements on a tek until you get back into old habits..laterzzzz

de-=-

Offlinemelic
undead
Loc: fin
Re: b+ & columbia colonization [Re: MsPacMan]
    #972152 - 10/18/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

They have not yet begun to colonize. The light should not be a problem as it doesn't reach the jars through the box they are in, it's just there for heat.
btw, I have problems finding teks that I can possibly follow in my current situation. So it's mostly makeshift solutions.
bump

--------------------
    Look at that bunch over there man, They've spotted us !

Melic  :tongue:

Edited by melic (10/19/02 11:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale