Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Strain Isolation on Agar (Why Come?) [Re: yeahbuddyyyyyyyy]
    #10422280 - 05/29/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

yeahbuddyyyyyyyy said:

Thats the Shroomery for ya.  Great site for info on mushrooms, but too many people preaching right and wrong.  If you like to take shrooms with you're buddies for fun (like most people), and don't take shrooms as an "extremely serious part of your life", the shroom gods will gang up on you and call you a glue sniffing lowlife scumbag.  Just use the search engine to get all the great info you need on this site, and don't bother arguing with hippies. Let the hippies on this site preach to people who give a shit about their preaching...Like other hippies.

Yeah, yer right. After a while though, you get to know who is to be trusted and who is just some flacid, lactating, mammary gland....who is trying to throw their weight around. Most of 'em come and go pretty quick it seems.

I really dig this hobby. It is pretty addicting for me. There is a subtle art to it that just seems to keep drawing me deeper. I blow it on a lot of stuff too. I always learn from those errors, and don't repeat them. But Jesus, if there is an error to be made, I seem to stumble right onto it. It's all part of it for me though. Plus it keeps me out of the wife's hair I guess.

:sun: Peace :sun:

--------------------

May All Beings be Peaceful, Happy and Free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineconeconington
human
Male

Re: Strain Isolation on Agar (Why Come?) [Re: Hallucinogenist]
    #17642034 - 01/31/13 06:46 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

summed it up perfectly, im sick of people using psychedelics to "get fucked up", its an invitation for bad press when someone eats 7 g to "get wasted" eventually its gonna end badly :frown: sorry off-topic rant over :heart:

InvisibleEdiblesOnly
on a roller coaster

Loc: Mexico
Re: Strain Isolation on Agar (Why Come?) [Re: coneconington]
    #17642042 - 01/31/13 06:54 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

4 years?

--------------------
Franks pellet tek for edibles

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Strain Isolation on Agar (Why Come?) [Re: FugueRider] * 1
    #17642060 - 01/31/13 06:54 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Bumping 4 year old threads which died because they were ruined by tards is not an appropriate way to raise one's post count.  Don't do it again.
RR

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies