Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibledr_gonz

#9715941 - 02/01/09 06:26 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: dr_gonz]
    #9715946 - 02/01/09 06:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

them Negro musicians are rapin white girls after gittin em high on the devils weed

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #9715952 - 02/01/09 06:35 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know the real reasons, I'm just guessing here.  But I always thought it was because marijuana generally makes people into lazy stoners.  And causes other bad side effects like psychosis for some people.

--------------------

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

#9715953 - 02/01/09 06:35 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i was having this conversation with my friend the other night.  but this conversation included everything from marijuana to things like kratom, salvia and kava (I'm in Australia)

i was telling him how it pisses me off that they just ban shit at the drop of a hat, and that the was on drugs has just gone too far.

to my surprise, (he takes drugs) he disagreed with me, and went on to say that the war on drugs is a good thing, because it's good for the economy.  his reason behind this i guess is that because the government wasn't making any money on kava, kratom, and whatever else, that if they ban it, we can only take the legal drugs (alcohol and cigarettes).

this really pissed me off, and i tried to explain that if the government controlled these substances, thy could make a fortune off them.

he wouldn't listen to what i was saying, and he was convinced that it was good for the economy.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9715955 - 02/01/09 06:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Cultural prejudice which stems from what was originally religious beliefs. Alcohol is condoned by Christianity, that is why its legal.

Allows for the government to greatly increases its size. They need huge amounts of police to prevent the flow of drugs. If drugs were legal none of this would be necessary and crime would drop dramatically.

Its a called a "war on drugs" and like all wars it makes money. Money from the tax payers which is filtered into certain pockets.

It also a form of control. The government gains intimate power over you by controlling what you put into your body.

Marijuana has been associated with the peace movement and other anti government sentiment. This makes it dangerous to them but also allows them to use it to persecute the members of these movements.

Edited by DimensionX (02/01/09 06:37 AM)

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: DimensionX]
    #9715959 - 02/01/09 06:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9715971 - 02/01/09 06:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it makes a lot of people paranoid also

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

#9715973 - 02/01/09 06:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think they're interested in facts. I think persecuting drug users is an integral part of how they maintain and increase their power. It truly is an amazingly effective way of gaining power over people. I think educating the populous may be more effective until we can gain great enough numbers to force them to change the laws.

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9715979 - 02/01/09 06:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think marijuana makes you paranoid. It's the fact that its illegal and frowned upon by a lot of people that makes you paranoid while stoned.

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Deity208]
    #9715980 - 02/01/09 06:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think it makes you question things which can be uncomfortable and lead you to becoming paranoid.

Questioning is not good for the government.

Edited by DimensionX (02/01/09 06:56 AM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #9715981 - 02/01/09 06:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I used to think that, then I realized that when I was high I wasn't worried about the cops or people who weren't down with weed.
I was still paranoid though.

Weed's illegal because the Messicans are bad.

--------------------
!

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: jewunit]
    #9715988 - 02/01/09 07:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm good point. I never worry about those two things unless I leave my house.

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #9715989 - 02/01/09 07:02 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

When prohibition of alcohol ended, the powers that be decided ostensibly to make weed illegal in all forms to give the agents something to do. Of course, the fact that, at the time, most people who used marijuana recreationally were usually black or mexican didn't hurt their campaign any either (It was the 1930's after all).

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
    #9715992 - 02/01/09 07:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Deity208 said:
I don't think marijuana makes you paranoid. It's the fact that its illegal and frowned upon by a lot of people that makes you paranoid while stoned.

it's not marijuana
it's the thought process
it's your brain that makes one feel paranoia

the thought of knowing what you are doing is a crime and some people might wanna punish you for it that's where the paranoia comes from

..why is marijuana still illegal? ..I have no idea :justdontknow:

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

#9716007 - 02/01/09 07:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No, I've seen potheads become human trash, so I believe that pot might harm you.
That's a reason. Some people should stay away from drugs, they just become a burden for their families and society.

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9716017 - 02/01/09 07:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think its right to judge everyone by the actions of a few. I also don't think these people can use pot as an excuse for their behaviour which also means other people can't blame this behaviour on pot.

Edited by DimensionX (02/01/09 07:32 AM)

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9716031 - 02/01/09 07:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Kukaracha said:
No, I've seen potheads become human trash, so I believe that pot might harm you.
That's a reason. Some people should stay away from drugs, they just become a burden for their families and society.

Yeah that's exactly what I have always thought.  I have witnessed it in a few of my friends also.  All my years of smoking it probably didn't help me either.  Another side effect of marijuana is a decrease in motivation and ambition right?

--------------------

Edited by AmericanPsycho (02/01/09 07:37 AM)

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: jewunit]
    #9716038 - 02/01/09 07:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I used to think that, then I realized that when I was high I wasn't worried about the cops or people who weren't down with weed.

yeah I wasn't worried about cops at all when I was paranoid.  Why would I be worried about them when I'm in my house?  No I got paranoid about random and weird shit,  like thinking that I'm already in hell or what went on in the minds of the people on the 9/11 attacks when their plane got hijacked by terrorists and knew they were going to die.

--------------------

Offlineoriky
Green Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Israel
    #9716047 - 02/01/09 07:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

that Fun

--------------------
Trade list

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #9716049 - 02/01/09 07:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think it's because it tends to make people lazier and overall less intelligent due to a decrease in cognitive ability. That is if you smoke it everyday, several times a day, which a lot of people do. Caffeine is good for economic reasons because it makes people more productive and typically improves your overall performance. The government repealed prohibition because it didn't stop people from drinking. The laws against marijuana haven't even put the slightest dent in the amount of marijuana that is available. As long as there is a demand for it, it will remain available. The laws against marijuana have obviously failed but the government still won't make it legal. The only reason for this that I can think of is because the government thinks that the legalization of cannabis could hurt the productivity of Americans that is necessary for a healthy economy. I personally don't think that legalization would hurt the economy at all.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9716051 - 02/01/09 07:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
I think it's because it tends to make people lazier and overall less intelligent due to a decrease in cognitive ability.

the government thinks that the legalization of cannabis could hurt the productivity of Americans that is necessary for a healthy economy.

yeah I think so too

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9716057 - 02/01/09 07:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think its mainly an exaggeration that stoners are lazy and less intelligent. Most of my friends are stoners and we are all successful and motivated. One or two fit the stereotype but it really only exaggerated a problem they already had.

Like most things its harmful if abused. But i think criminalization increases the chance that it will be abused because it makes it more valuable. When people can casually buy something, they don't abuse it as much because its not as special. Same thing happened during alcohol prohibition, it actually increased the level of alcohol abuse.

Edited by DimensionX (02/01/09 07:50 AM)

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: DimensionX]
    #9716473 - 02/01/09 10:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well I have a good friend who's a smart, nice person, and pot made her a vegetable until she stopped smoking. So I don't think veggie potheads are veggies sober; they just handle drug use pretty bad for many reasons.

Legalization is a matter of image too, IMO. I mean, it sounds hippy. A country where every person can buy weed legally at some smartshop. The Netherlands already sound like a stoner's country to some people, but they got used to it, what about the US...

If I don't think, then cigarette = cool, coffee = work, alcohol = parties, weed = stoners/hippies.

Maybe the drug community demands for its legalization, but hey what about the rest of America? There is an effort to make there to change the image of weed in people's minds. It's not the drug of irresponsability and lazyness.

It's a gift from Shiva.  :bigweed:

Offlinewolf fish
bull of heaven

#9716502 - 02/01/09 10:10 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

the reason marijuana is illegal is because the U.S hates mexicans and the mexicans drug of choice was marijuana.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #9716510 - 02/01/09 10:12 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Edited by Salomon (03/03/14 12:11 AM)

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: wolf fish]
    #9716540 - 02/01/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think the reason marijuana is illegal is because the framework for a legalization movement is biased and incorrect.

Most pro-marijuana advocates approach the topic screaming and shouting: "Marijuana is completely harmless, its actually good for you!".  Which probably is inaccurate.

A better approach would be a "harm reduction" proposal, where the clinical evidence is taken forward, and people sit down and say "O.K. what are the pros and cons of doing this?" and work something out in steps of incremental change.

Unfortunately, the idea that full legalization would be entirely harmless is championed, and arguments fall on deaf ears.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #9716614 - 02/01/09 10:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

jewunit said:

yeah I wasn't worried about cops at all when I was paranoid.  Why would I be worried about them when I'm in my house?  No I got paranoid about random and weird shit,  like thinking that I'm already in hell or what went on in the minds of the people on the 9/11 attacks when their plane got hijacked by terrorists and knew they were going to die.

Basically what you said there is that marijuana gave you a different perspective from which to look at the world. This brought up some as yet undealt with anxieties from your subconscious mind. You felt uneasy with these feelings and a general paranoia ensued. That about right?

Yeah, cannabis causes you to look at the world differently. It's not better, not worse, just a different perspective from which to view your natural world. If you're not mentally prepared, or are just "trying to get high" then yeah, sometimes it'll make you feel a little paranoid.

And I think the lazy, unintelligent stoner stereotype has gone on far long enough. Many COMEDY acts, like 'Cheech and Chong' of the late 70's and early 80's did wonders tarnishing the image of pot smokers and that stigma is still with us today, maybe even stronger than ever.

Alcholics, potheads, crackheads, heroin junkies, persons with gambling problems, cleptomaniacs...  they may all exhibit relatively the same behavior and the connection here is ADDICTION!

A person can become addicted to ANYTHING, and it is addiction that is harmful to that person and to society as a whole.

I stand behind my statement that marijuana should be legalized for RESPONSIBLE USE by adults.

--------------------

Offlinemetalmorph
Pat Badass
Male User Gallery

Loc: So. Maryland
    #9716628 - 02/01/09 10:37 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ignorance, the government puts a good amount of money into anti-marijuana propaganda and 'education' that everyone who hasn't tried it strongly opposes it.

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: metalmorph]
    #9716643 - 02/01/09 10:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#9716798 - 02/01/09 11:08 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Kukaracha said:

I've seen people who abstain from drug use entirely turn into trash, I fail to see your point. Humans for the most part are ignorant and inconsiderate of those around them, we're all victims of this once in awhile. The difference is that the government itself prides itself on ignorance and when the government rules the country, well you get the point :mad2:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Rocker232]
    #9716832 - 02/01/09 11:18 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The worst thing i have seen pot do is make people lazy.  My friend just smokes weed, eats a lot of food and lives off his parents.  Better than anything alcohol has to offer:shrug:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/01/09 11:32 AM)

OfflineWindmiller
Stranger

#9716886 - 02/01/09 11:30 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wow i thought some people here would have thought about this a bit more

i think we've all heard the excuses: weed causes minorities to rape white women or that it makes all stoners lazy fukin reefer addicts, but in my opinion these reasons are very shallow in their logic and cannot be the true reason a natural herb could be illegal.

From what ive gathered, like someone else said, after prohibition there were a lot of cops and such doing nothing, hemp/grass filled the void.

But still these cant be the only reasons.

Imho, cannabis/hemp is a wonder drug, pharmaceutical and textile companies know this and would be a big hindrance to their business empire if it were legal, especially since pharm/textile/prison industries have been built around it being illegal. in the past cotton was a huge part of the american economy and today the pharms make up the largest sector of the us economy, a lot of profit there.

The ceo's and investors in these businesses have simply bribed enough politicians and duped the rest along with the american public into believing in the 'negative' effects of ganj(first para). These businesses would rather keep it illegal than let joe shmoe or ol' granny treat his/her ailments with a natural supplement.

Where has natural medicine gone in america?

But finally the most speculative, cannabis has an amazing effect on cognition and thought. I could write pages on this from my own experience but i think this forum/site in itself; with the amount of ganj users, maybe more than half, the topics and attitudes are the truest testaments to weed's mind expanding(<cliche saying) abilities and how it can bring people together. There are so many different opinions here but i feel as though people can still share there thoughts without any undue ridicule (except in otd ;p ), which can be hard to find in other forums.

i also think that many illuminati-esque groups or whatever (i told u its speculative) realize what weed can do to improve perception and simply would like it only for themselves.

If everyone else is stupid, ur smart. my .02

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9716898 - 02/01/09 11:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
The worst thing i have seen pot do is make people lazy.  My friend just smokes weed, eats a lot of food and lives off his parents.  Better than anything alcohol has to offer:shrugL

lazy but smart

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #9716944 - 02/01/09 11:40 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

jewunit said:

Basically what you said there is that marijuana gave you a different perspective from which to look at the world. This brought up some as yet undealt with anxieties from your subconscious mind. You felt uneasy with these feelings and a general paranoia ensued. That about right?

pretty much, and gives me panic attacks as well.  One time I got so high my heart felt like a string was around it and it was being sqeezed,  and I couldn't tell how fast my heart was beating either...

--------------------

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#9717005 - 02/01/09 11:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

as the world gets more and  more populated more and more regulations will be enacted.  its the only way to substain it.  its about money and power.  and don't underextimate the money part.  not only does it heavly fun police.  it provides jobs for those police which they then get to tax.  and we gain nothing money wise if weed is made legal...because we are already selling drugs that do basicly the same thing.  the market is already taken, weed would just replace it.  and don't forget americans only have so much extra money.  and also don't forget the people that get locked up get put to work making licence plates and crap....who the fuck is gunna make them if weed is legal?  i don't wanna get a ticket for no licence plate because there's a shortage of plates.  and like they say weed is a gateway drug, think about it.  it opens the gate for them to sell the shit to drug dealers and follow them up the tree to the big bad boys...so yah it is a gateway drug to $$$ lol

there's alot more money to be made with it illegal thats all there is to it.  if it was legal all it will do is replace or remove $$$

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlinecdubbz111
Psycho for hire
 User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9717016 - 02/01/09 11:57 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

CAn i get GATEWAY DRUG for 25 points?:confused:

--------------------

InvisibleKukaracha
Cat wannabe
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9717029 - 02/01/09 12:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
I think the reason marijuana is illegal is because the framework for a legalization movement is biased and incorrect.

Most pro-marijuana advocates approach the topic screaming and shouting: "Marijuana is completely harmless, its actually good for you!".  Which probably is inaccurate.

A better approach would be a "harm reduction" proposal, where the clinical evidence is taken forward, and people sit down and say "O.K. what are the pros and cons of doing this?" and work something out in steps of incremental change.

Unfortunately, the idea that full legalization would be entirely harmless is championed, and arguments fall on deaf ears.

QFT.

Oh, and also, what's the fuss about Marijuana making you suddenly lucid?

I mean, I figured out I was raped in the ass by myself, no drugs involved or anything.
Plus, many of "enlightened" people feel that pot gives them knowledge, but when I listen to them they say just as much bullshit as anyone else.
Weed doesn't turn sheeps into philosophers. But apparently it somehow makes you think you are smarter.

But trust me, you aren't. Go to school, learn, that'll make you smarter for sure, but let me remain skeptical about marijuana enlightment.

13eetleJuice: I personnally think that paranoia is a fact. Walking in the streets and suddenly feeling there is someone behind you has probably nothing to do with seeing the world differently.

Rocker232:
Don't get me wrong, I don't think weed should be illegal, but it drowns some people into an unproductive, parasital state. It's  factor. People can become parasites by themselves but it's easier with weed.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #9717052 - 02/01/09 12:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you.

Smokeing weed doesn't make people lazy. Lazy peple just find smoking weed is super awsome. I started smoking weed again, then joined a gym. I work out almost every night now. Im talking hardcore weight lifting. Ima get buff :P

Weed doesn't make you lazy, just like guns don't kill people. It's all about the tard that is behind the problems they have. Drugs don't help some people, but they are not responsible for them fucking up. Chances are without drugs people would act just the same.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Kada]
    #9717060 - 02/01/09 12:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Amen brotha.

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Kada]
    #9717076 - 02/01/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so drugs don't help some people, but they do help others.  yet they never cause anyone problems :rofl2:

anyways weed does cause paranoia, those that say otherwise are just fuckin burnouts or immune.  i urge those that say it doesn't cause paranoia to go clean for 3 months.  and then buy the most expensive uppy'd weed you can find...not that couchlock stuff. smoke 2 or 3 good bowls of that in a row and you'll find yourself huddled in the closet thinking your about to throw up while wondering if your heart is going to explode for the next few hours

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9717248 - 02/01/09 12:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
anyways weed does cause paranoia, those that say otherwise are just fuckin burnouts or immune.  i urge those that say it doesn't cause paranoia to go clean for 3 months.  and then buy the most expensive uppy'd weed you can find...not that couchlock stuff. smoke 2 or 3 good bowls of that in a row and you'll find yourself huddled in the closet thinking your about to throw up while wondering if your heart is going to explode for the next few hours

yeah that's exactly what I was thinking once cause my heart felt like it really hurt and I thought I was going to have a heart attack or something.  It's from too many bong hits though in one sitting.

--------------------

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9717264 - 02/01/09 12:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Like he said, its the tards that give it a bad name.

Try practicing moderation and you'll be fine.

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9717281 - 02/01/09 12:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

lol i know that but that wasn't my point, the weed caused it so you can't say its all goody 2 shoes cuss like someone else said that gives it a bad name to because people know thats false info. and then were no better than those above the influenza commercials

--------------------

OfflineBreakfast Crew
Cheerios
Male

#9717290 - 02/01/09 12:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

People that smoke weed and lazy are just lazy. Pot has nothing to do with your productivity, do you realize how many people I see working stoned off their asses?

They won't make it legal because of the fact it is a DRUG, it alters the mind and they are afraid of that.

Alcohol and cigarettes are only legal because people would throw a fit if it was to become illegal.

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #9717328 - 02/01/09 12:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

its illegal because they want to monopolize it like booze and cigarettes but it grows too easy for the dumbest of the dumb so they know they will never corner the market when they do own it outright so theyve stalled

the revenue it raises every week in fines will automatically cease.

the cigarrete,alcohol,drug and oil industries and possibly even the food authorities which is the government anyway are behind its criminalization for obvious reasons

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Please list the REAL reasons marijuana is illegal [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9717350 - 02/01/09 01:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hmm so feeling relaxed, tired, sleepy is more likely to cause people to work?  i think there first choice would be to be lazy.  however if they are in pain or need to work, or like working, work would be more enjoyable.  i think part of it has to do with the type of weed you smoke.  but pretty much every stoner ive ever seen work you could tell they were stoned (lol go figuer)  and an altered mind is a good reason to not be working while under the influenze and is one of the things those who keep it banned are worried about.

think of all the insurence claims, fired workers, and the uselessness of those expensive drug tests we've spent years refineing

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies