Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: lordsmaylead]
    #12162263 - 03/07/10 11:51 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Leave the poor guy alone he's been tripping balls for over a year now and nobody has been able to bring him down!!!!!

:ifyoucanawe:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelordsmaylead
pucker up
 User Gallery

Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #15196230 - 10/08/11 02:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mind Transcribing said:
Leave the poor guy alone he's been tripping balls for over a year now and nobody has been able to bring him down!!!!!

:ifyoucanawe:

there is a psychiatric drug called risperdal.  doctors prescribe them like crazy candy. they end bad trips.

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: lordsmaylead]
    #15196433 - 10/08/11 02:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If this guy is still tripping over a year later, I don't think any psychiatric drug is gonna help.:shrug:

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

Offlinelordsmaylead
pucker up
 User Gallery

Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: carnage11]
    #15197976 - 10/08/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

carnage11 said:
If this guy is still tripping over a year later, I don't think any psychiatric drug is gonna help.:shrug:

He will start to think the only way out is to jump. I have known people to cut themselves, is this the next step?

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: boomers23]
    #15198600 - 10/09/11 12:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

nice thread.
generally there aren't many ways to end a trip. most users prefer to go along the line of well you ate it, deal with it
and not being mean or anything like that...its just something mushrooms teach everyone
LOL @ 4 xanny bars. that shit usualy makes me for get things and wake up in strange places.

1.Calm and mellow your head out. Life will continue. You aren't dieing ( to the best of my knowledge)
2. Milk. many people will say against it, but its usually a safe thing to say mellows drugs out, atleast some.
3. Beer / alcohol. not the best idea, but you have to think beer makes ya piss and right now thats the fastest way outta ur body
4. Calm the fuck down
5....and last but not least..if all else fails
just go to the strip club. you dont have to explain the look on your face to the people there...at all

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

InvisiblePhenocide
Male

Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: Ayla]
    #15198697 - 10/09/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

On a lighter note, my gf said that she ate a mcdonalds custard pie expecting it to be an apple pie and it destroyed her shroom trip.  Best find yourself a McD's ASAP

Can I cite this as my most fun example of bullshit advice from the internet?  (hehe, I get it).

If you go to the hospital, they will fill you with Valium and Thorazine.  So there's that.  Then you get to lie there in a hospital bed for a few hours while your parents' health insurance gets billed a couple grand.  Good times.

Or you could drink a lot.  When I'm too psychedelic-ed out, slamming beers brings me back to familiar territory.  But that is probably just because I'm 43 and an alcoholic and it feels like the natural thing to transition from trippy to being drunk.  Slamming beers probably is not a viable solution for your problem.

If you are trying to be normal with your family, there is nothing you can do, short of inventing a crisis that you are struggling with to explain your unusual affective behavior.  Try this: "a kid at my school just died of leukemia, I am struggling with mortality right now, leave me alone, let me grieve and reflect.  Talk to me tomorrow."

That should buy you the time you need.

--------------------
"I view most psychedelic experiences as potentially misleading. Psychedelics do not guarantee wisdom. They merely guarantee more content."  Sam Harris

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: Phenocide]
    #15198855 - 10/09/11 02:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Seroquel will kill a trip. In order to get it, tell the doc you have sleeping problems and that you've researched that seroquel works pretty good. Take 100 mg. It will kill your trip.

It is an antipsychotic and antidepressant qualities. It's also used off label for sleep.

Invisibletehdancingbear
:)
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: TheFish]
    #15199066 - 10/09/11 05:51 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheFish said:
Give me a break man. Using pharmys to control the earth's medicine? Not to be rude, but I hope it bites you.

using technology to control life, but that just sounds like this life to me, so why wouldn't he, it's what he's used to.

--------------------
graphics help needed for my site mywebsite
need help with a site your making? PM me.

Edited by tehdancingbear (10/09/11 05:53 AM)

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: how do I kill a trip? [Re: tehdancingbear]
    #15200594 - 10/09/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I STILL THINK I'M  A CUP OF ORANGE JUICE.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order