Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9709462 - 01/31/09 12:24 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Does anyone know what klonophin (s/p?) would do to one's trip?

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: maysrome]
    #9709742 - 01/31/09 01:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Klonopin is a benzo just like Valium, Xanax, or Ativan. It does the same thing as Valium, Xanax and Ativan except it has a little bit different effects. Benzo's all do a certain thing good, but they all have the same effects. For example. Ativan is the best of all of them to sedate and is given to people have seizures, or people who are going ape shit. Xanax is the best for sleep issues, and will knock you out the fastest. Valium is usually considered the best for instant anxiety: someone on a bad mushroom trip, a really bad panic attack, etc. Klonopin is usually prescribed for GED because it is the longest acting yet subtle. It helps prevent the panic attacks before they happen.

But if you lined up all four blind consumption test you could probably guess which is which. Not 100% because they all do the same thing. Relieve anxiety, prevent panic attacks, sedates people who are out of control or having seizures, and acts as a sleep aid.

They are like opiates. Some are stronger than others, some last a little bit longer or shorter than others, and each help do something different. Doctors usually pick the drug at first and if it doesn't help then you go through a series of trials and sees which one is the most effective.

But benzos are pretty addictive. The mental addiction (imo) isn't as strong as say opiates, but the withdrawals can be just as bad as hardcore someone who's seriously abusing alcohol.

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9709777 - 01/31/09 01:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

skatealex2 said:
For anyone that has ever aborted a trip with xanax, did you regret it afterwords?

I have taken a xanax for two trips, one last night, and I feel a bit of regret for them. I guess I can compare the feeling to how weed used to make me so high (many many years ago) that I wanted to sober up, but then I would be smoking again the next night.

I've only used benzo's to kill a trip a handful of times; for me or other people. It was only once for me, but I got attacked by a shit ton of bees while on 5 grams of mushrooms and my friends gave me 4mg of klonopin to calm my ass down. I've had to give it to people. The first I was in highschool and some fucking TOOL took 2.7 grams at school and was freaking out and really didn't want him to get caught because he  spent SO much money on drugs I could sell him ( $350 for an ounce of weed, $150 ball cocaine, $200 ounce mushrooms, $600 for sheet acid, $80 for an OC 80...you get the point). Well anyways some fucking asshole kids though it'd be funny to mess with him during french class when he already looked scared. He starting yelling at them and acting REALLY crazy and the teacher just thought they were messing around, so I calmed him down and he was sitting in his seat breathing REALLY hard so I said take these and gave him a bar of xanax. By the time french was over he was alright and thanked me.

Two other times my friends had to either 1. Surprise meeting with his probation officer and parents or 2. at Radiohead Concert and we were getting PACKED in and if he wanted to get away it'd take 15 minutes to get out, so he started freaking out in this huge crowd of people who could trample him. 

Benzos are only useful for EXTREME anxiety, someone could get in trouble, they are in public, or start doing something crazy. If they are just freaking out and really scared you should try to let them out for at least forty five minutes.

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: wireless]
    #9710827 - 01/31/09 09:24 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Klonopin always knocks my ass out for an entire day. And i still feel drugged for 2 or 3 more days. I hate those things.

If you wanna "abort" a trip. Take as little of a benzo as possible and wait 15 minutes. No need to be drooling on yourself. Just a little piece and a change of setting is all that is needed. I prefer vicodin to deal with anxiety while tripping. It doesn't kill the visuals and puts a positive push on the trip/.

That said, if I was in high school freaking out, getting fucked with by jocks, a xanax bar would be the way to go.

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: UberDeepName]
    #9710968 - 01/31/09 10:02 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Wireless and Uber,
A friend of mine was recently prescribed Klonophin, and I was curious as I've never taken them and no one really abuses them around here. He was asking if it would successfully abort a trip, and I wasn't 100% on this particular one and didn't want to mislead. I'm assuming that if he's going to be tripping soon, he should skip taking it that morning. Or, should he possibly stop taking them a few days in advance?

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Loc: S'consin Flag
Re: Do you regret aborting your trips? [Re: UberDeepName]
    #9710978 - 01/31/09 10:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Omnomnom I sell Klonopins for 15$ a piece around these parts ;D! <~~~~~ nothing to do with the question) And im guessing it would probly help prevent a trip from going bad due to feelings stress or anxiety... which is pretty much the only times when ive had em go bad... But thats only if it does its job. 85% of the prescription drugs i take don't do anything for me but give me gas for the rest of the day.

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Knowledge without actions is useless, action without knowledge is dangerous.

Sapere Aude.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds