Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: High school coach charged in player's death [Re: johnm214]
    #9700049 - 01/29/09 01:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, John.  And to add insult to injury (within the context of this forum), the "coach" was a Christian and a Deacon in the local church.  Waving a Bible with his finger stuck in a passage while getting teary-eyed and talking about how he "luuuuved" "one of his boys".  Fucking testosterone-laden idiot.

I've seen the videos of his "followers".  They look like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks with the IQ of a gnat.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezen buddy
not a buddhist
Male User Gallery

Re: High school coach charged in player's death [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #9703036 - 01/29/09 10:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr. Mushrooms said:
Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

zen buddy said:
To suggest that my point is nonsense is to insult my intelligence.

An intelligent individual would not speak nonsense.

Anybody can speak nonsense. Also, there are cases in which people only think highly of themselves, and in fact they still have a ton to learn, and by getting butt-hurt that their idea was attacked, the discussion begins to lose from meaning and potential.
Nobody insulted your intelligence, but if we were to use your logic, it means that you not agreeing with MM is insulting his intelligence.

This forum is based on debate, and this means that some ideas will be criticized, maybe you need te re-read the description and rules of P&S. If you think you are right, why don't you focus on simply re-enforcing your idea with arguments, instead of bitching that your intelligence was insulted?

Thanks MT.  I think quite a few people misunderstand the forum, especially if they are new.  A simple review of the forum rules and description easily clear that up.

:thumbup:

I did not say that you broke the rules of this forum. I said that you insulted my intelligence.

... and one sentence is hardly bitching...lol  ...  just thought you should know...

I make a good point, think about it...

Invisiblezen buddy
not a buddhist
Male User Gallery

Re: High school coach charged in player's death [Re: johnm214]
    #9703284 - 01/29/09 11:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

zen buddy said:
Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

zen buddy said:
My point is that he had a choice. Hardly nonsense. Give it some more thought next time, before you insult.

He didn't insult you, he stated his opinion on what you said.

To suggest that my point is nonsense is to insult my intelligence.

An intelligent individual would not speak nonsense.

No way buddy.  Insulting the reasoning is appropriate, insulting the person isn't.  Insulting the post as nonsense and explaining why is giving an impression backed up by reasoning.

Sorry if your upset, but you should try to divorce yourself from an emotional connection with your ideas man.

I can't believe this coach said he did nothing wrong.  This really makes me think he should be jailed IF he said it and intended what I'm believing.  Would do it again apparently, why not?  Kill everyone.

The coach was wrong AT LEAST because witholding water is FUCKING STUPID as it leads to fatigue and muscle failure and soreness.  IT MAKES YOU WEAKER.  The guy is a moron using vodoo for practices and saying its cool. 

And then there's the whole thing of killing/hurting people...

A person can be insulted without being upset or emotionally hurt. The three of you seem to be reading a lot into what I said. If I insulted someone I would like to know and that is why I mentioned it.

Subtle and indirect but an insult nonetheless. No need to get hung up on it tho.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract