Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children [Re: veggie]
    #9690435 - 01/27/09 06:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yup, that sounds like speed :grin:

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children [Re: veggie]
    #9690449 - 01/27/09 06:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I was shocked when I learned that they were giving little kids  powerful amphetamines for behavioral problems. Something's wrong here. :thumbdown:

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Re: ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9692069 - 01/27/09 10:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
I was shocked when I learned that they were giving little kids  powerful amphetamines for behavioral problems. Something's wrong here. :thumbdown:

hey they work. and as far as the parents AND kids no its simply a pill that helps them focus. they dont know why or how just that they have to take it before school. and as long as the doses are kept minimal i dont see why they shouldent take them?

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #9694332 - 01/28/09 02:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

hey they work. and as far as the parents AND kids no its simply a pill that helps them focus. they dont know why or how just that they have to take it before school. and as long as the doses are kept minimal i dont see why they shouldent take them?

Because it's still speed that 6 year old are taking. Even small amounts it's still speed that there taking and that's fucked up.

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Re: ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children [Re: hpi]
    #9696471 - 01/28/09 07:34 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hpi said:
Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

Because it's still speed that 6 year old are taking. Even small amounts it's still speed that there taking and that's fucked up.

why??? i dont get it. why are you demonizing the drug. yes speed is a bad drug but adderall and others are not meant to be taken to get high. kids are started off with low doses to keep them focus. they may feel euphoria for the first week then they build a resistance its not like there geting high or addicted per say. if the drug helps and is used without bad side effects why should it be demonized? im not saying its good for the kids im saying it helps and that its not just speed and its not just used to get high...sorta like medical marijuana

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]