Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethekandyman
Chillen

Re: mono tub colonization [Re: Spongiform]
    #9693494 - 01/28/09 09:30 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

so these tubs are STILL not 100%. At point i'd just give up and start over but i'm still waiting for my new WBS jars to get done. The tubs dont smell weird at all and i dont see any contams so i figured i'd mess around with this stuff till i could start over. First i took off the duct tape and put polyfill and put a fan on high on them to try and dry my substrate out. i think that might have helped a little bit. One tub looks like its making a little bit of progress actually.
In the other tub i just mixed everything up some more and let it sit with the tape back on the holes.... so my question is
has anyone else tried doing any of this stuff? and if so was there any success? I dont really care if none of this works i'm just messin around with the tubs till i can make some more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexbrutalx233
Learner
Male

Loc: Planet X
Re: mono tub colonization [Re: thekandyman]
    #9693504 - 01/28/09 09:32 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I've mixed my substrate up before in my tub because it stalled... I got pretty good bit of fruits.... but doing that is risky. Anything on top or your sub could mix in with uncolonized sub and boom, contam.

--------------------
:mushroom2:

:mushroom2:

I do not grow anything that is illegal... Everything is of the legal variety... if someone mentions any illegal activity it isn't me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate