Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCult of veda
Galactic wave ryder

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: madwire3]
    #9944029 - 03/10/09 03:57 AM (15 years, 21 days ago)

nice thread, mabe try spawning to coco casting next time.. rocks

--------------------
GROWIN IN NUMBERS...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: Cult of veda]
    #9944931 - 03/10/09 10:28 AM (15 years, 21 days ago)

I'm doin ok spawning to coir/earthgro/cob that was before I got the coir and earthgro

--------------------
I agree totally. However, this forum isn't for the experienced growers, because they already know the ropes.  It's for the new growers who are just starting out.  Sometimes the hardest part about learning something new is un-learning bad info.  That's why I tend to correct people for calling a substrate tray a 'casing', etc.
RR

everything I say is a lie on here.

OfflineBasement Boy
Only two degrees of separation
 User Gallery

#9945759 - 03/10/09 01:18 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Cool are these still the b+ that the pics are from?

--------------------
Don't Panic It's Organic :mushroom2:

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: Basement Boy]
    #9945909 - 03/10/09 01:44 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

yeah that's the funk tub B+ the fatties in that last pic got very fat overnight.. awesome looking fruits I wish I had a lc ready or some agar I sooooo wanna clone but ever lc I've done so far won't grow anything..

--------------------
I agree totally. However, this forum isn't for the experienced growers, because they already know the ropes.  It's for the new growers who are just starting out.  Sometimes the hardest part about learning something new is un-learning bad info.  That's why I tend to correct people for calling a substrate tray a 'casing', etc.
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#9948506 - 03/10/09 09:20 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

todays shot again sucky pics but eh buy me a camera and ill do btter :smile:... anyways aren't  they pretty? should make some decent prints..

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#9955544 - 03/11/09 10:52 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

today I cut all the big ones. making prints for trades. and since I hate how a pile of stems look I ate a couple earlier with like 1.8 dry from the first flush off the funk tub. I'm feeling good. got my pjs on curled up under a blanket watching tv while I still can. I'm no stranger to the trip and I can tell already these are more potent than my usual grows. feeling gooood heh. so thankyou funk tub for pulling through and giving me the first of many extra trips off of ur messed up ass mix.. yayski hah last note wow my backs so not hurting anymore

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#9956708 - 03/12/09 03:41 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

second flush complete...

2nd flush came in at 160.1 wet grams bringing the total for the funk tub to 330.9 I am very pleased with this. but will the funk meister have enough for round 3? stay tuned :P

I'm gonna try rr`s recommended dry for a week then dunk a few hours and see what happens. between the last flushed there was no wait I just went from harvest to soak to fruit. worked but I wanna let the myc recover a lil and see if maybe 150 grams? thatd be so sweet ... almost 500 wet grams off that thin lil sub...

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#9971422 - 03/14/09 04:31 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

woah sporessss... that's the top of a bucket I sit a screen like an inch above it to dry my fruits on... I cleaned it off before this last flush so that's all from the 160 wet gram flush

I was thinking I'd swab some off and drop in in some earthgro outside. see what happens. hate to just throw all those spores away :P a lil outdoor fun would be nice

--------------------
RR

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
    #9971447 - 03/14/09 04:34 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Not a bad harvest for a funk tub.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: Spongiform]
    #9973404 - 03/14/09 10:09 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I'm still amazed I didn't lose it to contams. very pleased with the yeild from the first flush. the second was a hells yeah. I'm dunking it right now gonna give it another couple hours then rinse. I was gonna wait til monday or tuesday but gonna be super busy all week starting tomorrow. can't wait to see what it yeilds in round 3 :smile: :smile: :smile:

--------------------
RR

OfflineBasement Boy
Only two degrees of separation
 User Gallery

#9978146 - 03/15/09 07:44 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Thats great let us know how it progresses.

--------------------
Don't Panic It's Organic :mushroom2:

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: Basement Boy]
    #9986838 - 03/17/09 02:52 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

ah the bell rang and the 3rd round starts...
a few sad looking pins but get this when I was pulling the few aborts I had on the surface I accidently pulled off the only pin that was there after the second flush was harvested. I was like "oh no poor thing" pulled it away from the abort and stuck it in a fluffy spot and left the tub sitting a few days then soaked it... now that pin has gotten 4x larger and still goin. amazing lil guys. I'm putting a guess in now for the wet weight of this flush 37 wet grams. seems like the knock out round for funk tub... :frown:

but that cambo tub I was having water issues with started pinning like mad all over the sides and I wanna let em grow open and free so I rinsed the casing layer off gently and placed the sub on the lid of the tub in my fc.. ill treat it like a cake and if it survives the first flush ill put it back in the tub with a liner... soooo many pins I'm excited for what I am dubbing flood tub. survived more of me fucking up... the one I did right should be 100% by friday.. its sooo loving the coir/earthgro/cob mix and the fact that the moisture is actually close to being perfect.. k enough rambling "for now :P" just had to vent about my babies :smile: oh and happy st pattys day everyone. I'm gonna enjoy some of the fruits of this labor along with some jameson

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#10012018 - 03/21/09 03:10 AM (15 years, 10 days ago)

hola everyone.. been away why? because I join all of u via a phone since my comp crashed a while back and since allllll that crap was added to the page... no not the page.. EVERY page I try to veiw it locks me out. freezes the phone and I said fuck it. but eh I love u guys too much to stay away :P so ill push past that annoying bs and get caught up..

updates on the funk tub.. round 3 isn't  so sexy theres one shroom that's gonna be pretty good size and maybe 7 lil fatties poking up. looks like the final run for the poor thing but I must say the ones I've eaten off this tub did a hell of a job :smile:

that one cambo sub that I ended up birthing is growin fruits all over and is looking soooo very yummy.. I'd show pics but the ones I took earlier suck so bad.

anyways ill be working on some more jars tomorrow since I f-ed up most of that last big batch... I'm soooo like 12 days away from doing a bigger bulk grow.. not huge just on of those 11 gallon tubs with 12 or so qts of sub/spawn :smile: can't wait for more B+ babiessssss

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#10019723 - 03/22/09 01:09 PM (15 years, 9 days ago)

round 3 definitely looks like a knock out round a few little hits and one biggggg upper cut check out this killer blow...

not huge like some I've seen but definitely my biggest so far. theres a smaller brother behind it that's looks like its gonna be biggg too. then a few short fatties much better than I thought itd do this round. might push it for a 4th since I don't need that tub yet. if it throws one big one again then awesome if now oh well the funk tub has made me one very happy camper

--------------------
RR

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
    #10020238 - 03/22/09 02:41 PM (15 years, 9 days ago)

what was your total dry weight from the tub so far?

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: creekfreek]
    #10020323 - 03/22/09 02:55 PM (15 years, 9 days ago)

was around 35 grams cracker dry nice dense fruits and 1.8 tripped me out better than the usual 3 grams. so glad I didn't toss it out :smile:

--------------------
RR

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
    #10020563 - 03/22/09 03:38 PM (15 years, 9 days ago)

not a bad yield.
Glad you enjoyed them and didnt throw them away.

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

Re: spawning to bulk then again?? [Re: creekfreek]
    #10027703 - 03/23/09 04:37 PM (15 years, 8 days ago)

I harvested the big sucka cause it started to rip the veil.. she weighs 29.4 grams not ginormous but I do believe my biggest/heaviest yet... biggggg sucka.

not too bad huh and theres a few other that aren't  gonna be that big but will still make round 3 a pretty good yeild. who would have know

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#10036497 - 03/24/09 11:53 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

bam the one I tore the side of when I harvested the giant has gotten soooo big in the last 24 hours... the cap is huge compaired to the giants. a lil bigger than a ping pong ball. and a few others are so fatttt. my 400 gram "want" mark is looking like a strong possibility now...

here's a blurry pic of the tub cool huh?

--------------------
RR

Offlinemadwire3
queen of the smurfs
Female

#10038632 - 03/25/09 12:38 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

woke up to a torn veil and a new top weight 31.7 grams from this monster capped fruit

:smile:

--------------------
RR

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract