Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: ChildoftheKoRn] * 1
    #9685268 - 01/26/09 08:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

"I hate people who do shit like this on shrooms"

Why all the hate?

Do you think they like freaking out?
They take a powerful mind-altering substance and have a hard time or nasty reaction and you hate on those people as if they are inferior to you.

I too think I can give a good guess as to what people would react rather smoothly to 2 grams of mush.  Beyond that dose I dont pretend to know a damn thing.
  You could know someone who really has their shit together, are fun and smart, carasmatic individuals with a hint of serious depth and for all you know they could be most likely to have a bad or completely fucked up trip.

I know a guy who drinks massive amounts of aclohol and acts like an idiot most of the time anyways.  He is EXTREMELY smart in certain ways.
  He seems like the mose base travesty of a human being to most people, but not if you really get inside this fuckers head.
  He reacts to mushrooms in a very drunken way.  No chance in hell of a freak out.  He eats 7 grams like its candy.
Trips his balls off, and says, "hey, dats mushrooms for ya".

Almost the same guy different town or whatever could react completely differently, shouting, stripping, lord of the flies shit.
I know this nutty fucker I was just talking about is capable of that.
To my knowledge, it just has not happened yet

I have had to deal with this one time with a different goof ball, and after a few hours the dude turned into a fucking rockstar.
  I dont hate on him for that.  I almost dont regret having to waste a part of a very intense trip on this cool dude.
  He figured out "what was going on".
For a while he didnt know down from up and kept asking, "could you guys just please tell me whats going on", or "do you think someone is going to find us", or "we should get off the sidewalk and go somewhere where people cant see".

Just figured I would drop a line or two about this type of goofy shit.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: yageman]
    #9685546 - 01/26/09 09:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Mushrooms are fucking crazy. They need to be treated like a Loaded gun. :strokebeard2:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9685628 - 01/26/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
Mushrooms are fucking crazy. They need to be treated like a Loaded gun. :strokebeard2:

Maybe not?...........lol

Thats a pretty fucked up statement no matter which direction you are coming from.

Entertaining none the less.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: yageman]
    #9685674 - 01/26/09 09:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
"I hate people who do shit like this on shrooms"

Why all the hate?

Do you think they like freaking out?
They take a powerful mind-altering substance and have a hard time or nasty reaction and you hate on those people as if they are inferior to you.

I too think I can give a good guess as to what people would react rather smoothly to 2 grams of mush.  Beyond that dose I dont pretend to know a damn thing.
  You could know someone who really has their shit together, are fun and smart, carasmatic individuals with a hint of serious depth and for all you know they could be most likely to have a bad or completely fucked up trip.

I know a guy who drinks massive amounts of aclohol and acts like an idiot most of the time anyways.  He is EXTREMELY smart in certain ways.
  He seems like the mose base travesty of a human being to most people, but not if you really get inside this fuckers head.
  He reacts to mushrooms in a very drunken way.  No chance in hell of a freak out.  He eats 7 grams like its candy.
Trips his balls off, and says, "hey, dats mushrooms for ya".

Almost the same guy different town or whatever could react completely differently, shouting, stripping, lord of the flies shit.
I know this nutty fucker I was just talking about is capable of that.
To my knowledge, it just has not happened yet

I have had to deal with this one time with a different goof ball, and after a few hours the dude turned into a fucking rockstar.
  I dont hate on him for that.  I almost dont regret having to waste a part of a very intense trip on this cool dude.
  He figured out "what was going on".
For a while he didnt know down from up and kept asking, "could you guys just please tell me whats going on", or "do you think someone is going to find us", or "we should get off the sidewalk and go somewhere where people cant see".

Just figured I would drop a line or two about this type of goofy shit.

people shouldn't be such pussies,

thats my take on it.

control your god damn self,

one of the main reasons why I don't hang out with people who drink a lot.

bugs the hell out of me.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Invisiblesam.larone

Re: Friend had me scared shitless *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: yageman]
    #9685696 - 01/26/09 09:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by sam.larone

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinecalifarmer619
jardinero
 User Gallery

Loc: your pussy
Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: sam.larone]
    #9689819 - 01/27/09 04:30 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

my buddy tripped out on 4 grams and was at home. his mom came home and he screamed at her cuz he thought her hands were rats. I was in the corner laughing my ass off, and was slobbering and mad snot running down my nose.good times

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Friend had me scared shitless [Re: califarmer619]
    #9689981 - 01/27/09 04:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Dude the guy you tripped with is just fine in terms of his mind, some people though just shouldnt be doing things like shrooms or acid.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract