Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA]
    #9674657 - 01/25/09 04:59 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

link

Cartersville police arrested two men Friday, including one who was attempting to pass pieces of soap as crack cocaine.

According to the police report:

At about 8:15 p.m. a Cartersville police officer observed two men in front of a known drug house on Courrant Street, and when he tried to talk to them, one stopped while the other proceeded into the house.

The officer asked the man who stopped, identified as Devonte Lavon Glover, 17, of 4 Johnson Cove, Cartersville, what he was doing at the residence, to which Glover said just hanging out.

Glover told the officer he didn't have any identification but he was 17. During a pat-down search of the man, the officer found a Georgia identification card. The officer also found a 50 mL bottle of Taaka Gin in Glover's pants pocket.

At this time, Glover was placed into custody while the officer returned to the area where the teen had been standing. There he found a piece of cellophane containing suspected marijuana. While Glover was standing in front of the police car, another officer saw him trying to conceal another chunk of cellophane with suspected marijuana with his right foot.

Glover was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of alcohol by a minor.

The officer then went to the residence and found Brettney Anwarr Moore, 22, of 502 N. Gilmer St., Cartersville. Moore said he had not stopped when the officer asked because he thought the officer was asking for identification, which he said he did not have.

The officer did a records check and discovered Moore had an outstanding warrant through Bartow County for child support.

During a search of Moore, the officer found a Newport cigarette container holding what appeared to be two pieces of crack cocaine. However, a test of the "rocks" revealed it was not cocaine but was actually an unknown type of soap.

Moore was arrested and charged with transaction of an imitation controlled substance and contempt of court -- child support.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9674785 - 01/25/09 07:11 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Why do they charge us with an imitation of the substance?
-Only in the US

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: neopet nub]
    #9674883 - 01/25/09 07:56 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The DEA uses that as a tactic.......I think to entrap people in buy bust things......but mostly people rip off the DEA with soap, as what others do with it.

I heard of a guy who was supposed to narc and he went into a crack house and spent the DEA's money on crack......smoked it all up then walked out with soap for the DEA.

I had a crack head drop some soap on me once, I didn't look at it and let him borrow about fifty bucks...........then realized after he left that was a stupid thing and he wouldn't be coming back.....I really shouldn't have done that I don't even like crack....but something about a black guy that is huge compared to me that was way to intimidating to do the right thing.........one day he just came knocking on my door looking for $20 I owed a "friend" and I was really shocked and couldn't get my shit together for some time....well, until the soap.......man was I pissed, I thought for sure he would be back for it but really......that was a stupid thing and exactly why I never liked the locals........they are into crack way to much......rather snort some good powder.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9675992 - 01/25/09 12:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

that's whack that if you carry soap wrapped in cellophane in a cigerette container, they will charge you with "transaction of an imitation controlled substance".

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: Freedom]
    #9676253 - 01/25/09 12:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well why would you carry around soap like that and it's an unusual soap...really cheap stuff.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlinerollinhard
I typically use search
 User Gallery

Loc: state
    #9676738 - 01/25/09 02:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
I had a crack head drop some soap on me once, I didn't look at it and let him borrow about fifty bucks...........then realized after he left that was a stupid thing and he wouldn't be coming back.....I really shouldn't have done that I don't even like crack....but something about a black guy that is huge compared to me that was way to intimidating to do the right thing.........one day he just came knocking on my door looking for $20 I owed a "friend" and I was really shocked and couldn't get my shit together for some time....well, until the soap.......man was I pissed, I thought for sure he would be back for it but really......that was a stupid thing and exactly why I never liked the locals........they are into crack way to much......rather snort some good powder.

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
Well why would you carry around soap like that and it's an unusual soap...really cheap stuff.

For tricks like that!!

--------------------
So what if I don't have a lot of post, I use the magical "search"!

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: rollinhard]
    #9678564 - 01/25/09 06:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya then so that is why it's illegal..........ya it is silly but crack can stir up drama.........people might still assault or kill someone for that soap.

I smoked crack about seven years ago and didn't find anything special about it........smoking cocaine turns some of it into something else that isn't good........snorting cocaine is much safer.

--------------------

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
    #9679065 - 01/25/09 08:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

America has the dumbest fucken laws man and prick job cops.

I never got the whole underage drinking law though, Why charge the minor with it?

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Crack cocaine? No, it's just soap [Cartersville, GA] [Re: hpi]
    #9679104 - 01/25/09 08:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya nature pretty much has it's own thing going yet somehow the Government thinks they can somehow have power over it.

I don't think it is possible for these people, they think far to linearly.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order