Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Ayahuasca dosage.
    #9645452 - 01/20/09 12:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I wish to drink ayahuasca, but I want to know how to dose, how much ayahuasca vine and chacruna (psycotria viridis.) should I put in my brew per person.

Also, does shrooms and ayahuasca have a cross tolerance?
I wouldn't mind taking shrooms in the day to purify my soul and put me in a good state of mind, and then in the night, I would like to drink my ayahuasca.

PS, if someone can PM me a good, cheap (esp shipping.) vendor, I'd rather appreciate it. (aka, 5 shrooms for you.)

Edited by The Centre (01/20/09 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: The Centre]
    #9645481 - 01/20/09 12:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I cannot answer the dosage question, but yes, shrooms do have a cross tolerance with ayahuasca. You could still do both, but you'd just have to up the ayahuasca dosage. I'd recommend (though I haven't done ayahuasca) to do the ayahuasca by itself. I hear it's more than enough, and personally, I always like to experience drugs by themselves, at least the first time.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#9645509 - 01/20/09 12:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

BTW Your quote in your sig is very true, at least there are a few people in this world that knows the truth.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9645596 - 01/20/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks man, I forget it myself more often than not. I saw it just a few weeks ago and it rang very true with me. I stuck it there to keep as a reminder :smile:.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#9645623 - 01/20/09 12:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, btw, I want a full blown no doubt super potent breakthrough dose. I don't care what happens to me, I don't care if if am to die while having a bad trip in a forest, whatever happens, happens, and is meant to be. Rather overestimate the dosage than underestimate it, the risk is SO worth the reward, aka enlightenment.

Offlinerajajuju
Shén Xiān
Male

#9646948 - 01/20/09 04:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

if you really want the kick-your-face-in type of ayahuasca trip, you need to use Mimosa Hostilis, not P. Viridis

per person, a safe bet for a heroic dose is about 30gm caapi, 30gm mimosa.. ive posted this trip report here before, but this was 50gm caapi, 50gm mimosa:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=68907

as you can see, i puked up the majority of the brew almost instantly and it still kicked my ass.. also - i wouldnt recommend this level of dosage unless you've tripped at least a hundred times before, and have great amounts of experience in such things

--------------------

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: rajajuju]
    #9650504 - 01/21/09 06:48 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rajajuju said:
if you really want the kick-your-face-in type of ayahuasca trip, you need to use Mimosa Hostilis, not P. Viridis

per person, a safe bet for a heroic dose is about 30gm caapi, 30gm mimosa.. ive posted this trip report here before, but this was 50gm caapi, 50gm mimosa:

as you can see, i puked up the majority of the brew almost instantly and it still kicked my ass.. also - i wouldnt recommend this level of dosage unless you've tripped at least a hundred times before, and have great amounts of experience in such things

Oh, btw, I thought NOTHING can prepare you for ayahuasca, so there is no point in trying. I believe all you really need to take ayahuasca is not caring what happens.

Anyway, I wish to use the traditional brew, and I wish to have a breakthrough. Also, after doing some reading, I feel that I should rather up the caapi a bit and down the chacruna, as my goal is to learn.

Plus, even though I do not have much experience with tripping, I have meditated since I was 7 years old, so I have quite some experience with altered states of conciousness.

I am personally thinking 100g caapi, 0.5g mushrooms (takes my fear away, and it will make me feel more at home in dmt land, as I feel VERY at home in shroom land.), and 35g chacruna. Will that be enough chacruna for a breakthrough, or should I up it to 50g or more? I want a solid breakthrough, I've taken 5g of mushrooms and even though it was very intense, I want something a hundred times more.

BTW the dosages I am using is just an estimate, I will brew up 10 of those size doses, and when I am to take the ayahuasca, I will ask the plant spirit to guide me through the experience, including dosage, close my eyes, and pour me my dose, and drink it without looking at how much I took.
Oh, and btw, I figured out a way to eliminate the taste, take strong tabasco, and pour a shitload in your mouth, and then immediatly drink the ayahuasca, you won't taste a thing.

Also, btw, I wish to go into it unprepared and with no expectations at all except that my ego will be LONG gone. Reason being, I want to learn, and if I could take ayahuasca without knowing I took ayahuasca it would be great, as I wish to shatter my ego, and find my true self, not the mask I put on for the world. I want to become one with the universe, one with God, one with everything that is.

Edited by The Centre (01/21/09 07:20 AM)

OfflineDroneLore
what is knowing?

#9652611 - 01/21/09 02:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know where you got your viridis, but I have heard of a lot of people getting impotent chacruna from a relatively well known vendor.

Offlinertn
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: DroneLore]
    #9652637 - 01/21/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

maybe this helps?
AYAHUASCA RECIPE

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

#9652673 - 01/21/09 02:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

rajajuju said:

Oh, btw, I thought NOTHING can prepare you for ayahuasca, so there is no point in trying. I believe all you really need to take ayahuasca is not caring what happens.

Anyway, I wish to use the traditional brew, and I wish to have a breakthrough. Also, after doing some reading, I feel that I should rather up the caapi a bit and down the chacruna, as my goal is to learn.

Plus, even though I do not have much experience with tripping, I have meditated since I was 7 years old, so I have quite some experience with altered states of conciousness.

I am personally thinking 100g caapi, 0.5g mushrooms (takes my fear away, and it will make me feel more at home in dmt land, as I feel VERY at home in shroom land.), and 35g chacruna. Will that be enough chacruna for a breakthrough, or should I up it to 50g or more? I want a solid breakthrough, I've taken 5g of mushrooms and even though it was very intense, I want something a hundred times more.

BTW the dosages I am using is just an estimate, I will brew up 10 of those size doses, and when I am to take the ayahuasca, I will ask the plant spirit to guide me through the experience, including dosage, close my eyes, and pour me my dose, and drink it without looking at how much I took.
Oh, and btw, I figured out a way to eliminate the taste, take strong tabasco, and pour a shitload in your mouth, and then immediatly drink the ayahuasca, you won't taste a thing.

Also, btw, I wish to go into it unprepared and with no expectations at all except that my ego will be LONG gone. Reason being, I want to learn, and if I could take ayahuasca without knowing I took ayahuasca it would be great, as I wish to shatter my ego, and find my true self, not the mask I put on for the world. I want to become one with the universe, one with God, one with everything that is.

WOW!man I respect the hell out of you, you have very big balls.I dont know much about Aya but what I have heard is that it can be very,very intense.Please be careful.Remember you want to lose our ego not gain mental psychosis,but if you are are ready and willing to reach that level have fun and please be sure to post that report. :smile:

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: rajajuju]
    #9652752 - 01/21/09 02:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rajajuju said:

LOL! man that sounds extreme!I would have had a panic attack for sure

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: DNBplus]
    #9665092 - 01/23/09 12:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DNBplus said:
Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

rajajuju said:

WOW!man I respect the hell out of you, you have very big balls.I dont know much about Aya but what I have heard is that it can be very,very intense.Please be careful.Remember you want to lose our ego not gain mental psychosis,but if you are are ready and willing to reach that level have fun and please be sure to post that report. :smile:

I wish to reach enlightenment, and it is intent that truly shapes what happens to you.

OfflineDomiNero
Stranger

#9665168 - 01/23/09 12:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If you want a breakthrough my best advice is to make as strong and as pure of a brew as you can and try hard not to puke (or at least as long as you can).

And there is no need to over-do the maoi, if you want a breakthrough go with a standard maoi dose and over-do the dmt.

And you are absolutely right about intent, it shapes what happens to you, so have nothing to existentially fear. But intent won't spare you from difficult situations!

But if you are comfy with the mushies then DMT is your friend. :wink:

--------------------
I think therefore I am not alone.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#9669827 - 01/24/09 07:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Actually, it is not the breakthrough that is most important in ayahuasca, but the vine itself. Oh and btw, I am VERY comfy with mushies, I took 5-6g my FIRST time, and it was GODLY! While in the trip I actually thought I could take a ton more, but I didn't want to eat all my friends mothers mushrooms. (Infact, when she got home, she was like: HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ATE A TON!!)

Anyway, I decided against using vine, as I can't afford it right now (I want a series of 5 trips, I feel I need that much.) So I think I'll rather use rue, I still have to decide between chaliponga or mimosa though.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#9669871 - 01/24/09 07:54 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
While in the trip I actually thought I could take a ton more, but I didn't want to eat all my friends mothers mushrooms.

That's funny.  Your friends mothers mushrooms lol.

OfflineDomiNero
Stranger

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: truffleupagus]
    #9669958 - 01/24/09 08:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well the mimosa has the most DMT, and it's easy to work with.

But what do you mean the vine is more important than the breakthrough? What happens in the mind is what I think is the most important thing.

And sorry to dissapoint, but if you are going with rue+mimosa there won't be any vines for you to get excited over.

BUT THERE WILL BE A BREAKTHROUGH!!!:grin:

--------------------

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: truffleupagus]
    #9674179 - 01/25/09 12:47 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

truffleupagus said:
Quote:

The Centre said:
While in the trip I actually thought I could take a ton more, but I didn't want to eat all my friends mothers mushrooms.

Yea, she is a shroomhead and a big hippy, I smoked weed with her, shroomed with her, drank nasty pedro goop with her, and in the not so distant future, I will drink ayahuasca with her.

But I feel no guilt right now, I gave them 4ft of peruvian, thick, 6 inch thick Peruvian.

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
    #9674558 - 01/25/09 03:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Quote:

truffleupagus said:
Quote:

The Centre said:

Yea, she is a shroomhead and a big hippy, I smoked weed with her, shroomed with her, drank nasty pedro goop with her, and in the not so distant future, I will drink ayahuasca with her.

But I feel no guilt right now, I gave them 4ft of peruvian, thick, 6 inch thick Peruvian.

I'd give her 6 inches of Peruvian but then again, I'm not from Peru.

On topic: MHRB + Rue is really easy and cheap and intense. It'll get you the most tripping hours for your money.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Edited by crkhd (01/25/09 03:43 AM)

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#9675015 - 01/25/09 08:59 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
Oh, btw, I want a full blown no doubt super potent breakthrough dose. I don't care what happens to me, I don't care if if am to die while having a bad trip in a forest, whatever happens, happens, and is meant to be. Rather overestimate the dosage than underestimate it, the risk is SO worth the reward, aka enlightenment.

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineDomiNero
Stranger

Re: Ayahuasca dosage. [Re: krypto2000]
    #9678187 - 01/25/09 05:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I cannot answer the dosage question, but yes, shrooms do have a cross tolerance with ayahuasca. You could still do both, but you'd just have to up the ayahuasca dosage.

This is not necessary for many reasons, one being the presence of maoi's which will potentiate the experience. Another being that you would do them at the same time.

If you shroomed one day, and the huasca'd the next, then you would up the dose, but upping any maoi is a bad idea, you could end up dead (so they say...).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder