Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineplayamj
Stranger
Pre-Trip Verification Questions * 1
    #967479 - 10/16/02 09:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, I am planning to do shrooms for my first time on Friday. I just wanted to ask a few questions, that i hope someone will take a few minutes to answer for me.

- How much must I take for a Level 5 Trip?
- Should I take a few hits of dank before/after?
- Is it safe to go to a high school football game after?
- Do you get the munchies at all?
- How long will a Level 5 trip last, and how do I help insure I can get the longest trip I can?
- And, what is the best way to consume? (Boiling and drinking in tea, eating in food, other...?)

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it a lot. I want to make my first time the best time. Late

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineArisEve
My Chronic

Loc: Use a GPS if ya wanna kno...
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: playamj] * 1
    #967498 - 10/16/02 10:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

uhh for one I wouldnt even consider a level 5 trip for your first experience. Have you ever tripped before? There is alot to take into consideration. Some people are overwhelmed by trippin and they suffer anxiety. It all depends on you really. As a first timer I would not recommend eating more than 1/2 an 1/8th(3.5grams). As for taste, well thats up to your taste buds. I try not to eat when I trip.. I'll have an empty stomache all day before I ingest shrooms. I usually just mix up a nice tea and I grind up my shrooms. I really dont get hungry because food is the last thing I can think about.. Well usually i cant think about anything at all when I'm trippin balls. Pot is a must for shrooms. Smoke a little before. Peak. and smoke again. then smoke when your commin down. I'd watch out about being in public... I dont know if your going to be able to handle a football game. A level 5 trip is completely undescribable. Most dont even have a level 5 trip ever. So I really dont think your going to be in a mindset to be around alot of people while trippin balls. If you tried to do this at my school you would probably end up getting arrested. To make your trip last long get in a nice environment. Incence, candles, nice music, a cruze, whatever relaxes or puts you in a good mood. Keep in mind this is what I do and its different for everyone so really you have to experiment with shrooms yourself to find the best combination of things that work for you. Peace.

--------------------
Simple pleasures in life are only to momentarily distract you from the obviousness of lifes reality...

-ArisEve

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#967502 - 10/16/02 10:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You would be pretty stupid to have a level 5 for your first trip. Try 2 grams. Eating them is the best way. Shrooms give you the opposite of munchies.

OfflineMobMan
Stranger
    #968083 - 10/17/02 02:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

2.0 grams will get you to lvl 5  :grin: 

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #968410 - 10/17/02 08:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

you should be fine with a level 5 at a football game. just have some friends carry you there and prop you up in a chair then carry you away after the game is over or just before the loony ambulance comes to take you away. j/k. i would suggest a lower level your first time and certainly a lower level if you'll be in public.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: Bilge] * 1
    #969174 - 10/17/02 01:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

1.5-2g

It's enjoyable, and gives you a mild taste of what's to come.

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

OfflineGreyGoose25
La Fuerza DelDios
Loc: Ft. Fun, Colorado
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: spliffguru] * 1
    #969736 - 10/17/02 03:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

all right a straight up answer for you. for a level 5 try 2 or 3 eights or between 7 and 10.5 grams. Football game would be out of control, you would have no idea what was goin on. you don't get the munchies, but candy is really interesting, you have a relatively full feeling in your stomach most of the time, you could also try eating some fruit. To ensure the longest trip, eat something before you dose your shrooms because you will metabolize you shrooms more slowly than if it was the only thing in your stomach. While this may make the trip last longer you won't come up nearly as fast. I don't really smoke pot, but from what i hear its really cool when your trippin, and cigarettes are also a necessity.

--------------------
Why is it that when the batteries are almost out on your remote, you think pressing the buttons harder will make it work?

OfflineGreyGoose25
La Fuerza DelDios
Loc: Ft. Fun, Colorado
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: GreyGoose25] * 1
    #969763 - 10/17/02 04:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

alright i forgot your last 2 questions, the trip would last about 8 hours, but you would still be feeling some of the effects for some time after, and a little drained the next day. As for consumption boiling hits you hard and fast, but doesn't tend to last as long, i personably like dipping them in peanut butter, or you could try some salsa or anything else that you like that has a strong flavor. got to erowid.com to find answers to any more questions you have. they also have reports of what each level of trip is like and a lot of other things.

--------------------
Why is it that when the batteries are almost out on your remote, you think pressing the buttons harder will make it work?

Offlineplayamj
Stranger
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: spliffguru] * 1
    #969898 - 10/17/02 04:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey thanks guys for replying so quickly. You have answered the questions I have, and I appreciate iit a lot. Thank you  :smile: 

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #969987 - 10/17/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I strongly recomend you don't have more than 3.5g for your first trip, it could put you off tripping altogether.  If you haven't tripped before your going to be going totally crazy for a few hours and you won't have any connection with reality.  But if your expenienced with psycedellics then go for it! have a great time :cool:

--------------------

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: GreyGoose25] * 1
    #970604 - 10/17/02 08:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My first mushroom trip was at a high school football game. I ate a little less than 1/8th of them and was completely out of my head all night. It was Halloween, I was in the marching band, we were all wearing costumes on the field. During the pre-game show I couldn't play a damn thing... every time I played a a note on my trombone it was the most crazyfunnyfuckedup sound I'd ever heard in my life.... All I could do was laugh at everything and try to stay in between the people I was next to. I got to spend the rest of the game watching the lines on the field freak out and the players kind of oooooze all over the field before trying once again to march and play.

After the game I somehow drove to a buddy's place whhere we sat and chilled and I came down for a few hours before heading for home....

Ahhh.... good ol' highschool.... when nothing really mattered cuz it was just high school!

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: Gr8fulJ420] * 1
    #972438 - 10/18/02 01:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LOL, I can almost see that... the perfectly in sync marching band playing and moving exactly in time with eachother.... waite, except for that one kid. WTF is he doing out their? Hes all over the place and laughing and Ugh... he cant play for shit.  :laugh:

I'd reccomend taking much less then a level 5. Only eat like 1.5 or 2 grams. Especially if your at a football game. 2 grams for me is pretty intense out in public. I did 2 at a music festival and it was nuts - probably the funniest experience of my life with all those crazy people their. It should only last 6 hours, after 4 your all right and basically normal. Smoke some bud after 4 hours and it'll boost ya for another 2 hours, I personally dont like to smoke when I'm comming up or right at the peak. Dont worry about the munchies, but bring some ice water! Ice water tastes the best when trippin. 

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: TeKHeAD009] * 1
    #972876 - 10/18/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Everything tastes great when tripping!!!! :cool:

--------------------

OfflineBobBee
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYS
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: spliffguru]
    #25740144 - 01/12/19 01:13 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Would you mean 1.5 - 2 g dry weight?

--------------------
I am at my happiest when I am with mushrooms.

OfflineAvedya
Re: Pre-Trip Verification Questions [Re: playamj]
    #25740260 - 01/12/19 02:41 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

The intensity is usually related to the dose which depends on which species of mushroom you have, you can post a few pictures here to confirm. That being said it isn't always about dosage, as someone sensitive may be able to take less and have a similar experience. I think it's a good idea to start at the lower end to get a feel for it, even 1 gram is usually noticeably mind-altering.

I like to make a tea, which comes on around half an hour and can be less nauseating than eating the mushrooms. I usually leave a few hours since my last meal and don't find I get hungry until I've come down. I tend to be back down after 6-8hrs though still glowing quite a bit, it's nice to keep the time free to do as you please and not have to go anywhere. A lot of people report that cannabis tends to increase the effects. I find it makes for less of a clear experience and save it for during the comedown which brings back the psychedelic effects for a while.

Enjoy :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds