Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting
    #966974 - 10/16/02 07:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I got this email from a friend in Belgium. Like the heading suggested this is biased but pretty interesting nontheless.
Questions and Answers:
1.Which country in the Middle East alone has nuclear weapons?
Israel
2.Which country in the ME refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?
Israel
3.Which country in the ME seized sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council Resolutioins?
Israel
4.Which country in the ME routinely violates the borders of another sovereign state with warplanes, artillery and naval gunfire?
Israel
5.What American ally in teh ME has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (sometimes referred to exporting terrorism)?
Israel
6.In which country in the ME have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?
Israel
7.What country in the ME refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
Israel.
8.Big One! What country in the ME created 762,000 refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?
Israel
9.What country in the ME refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated from 1948-present?
Israel
10. In waht country in the ME was a high-ranking UN diplomat assassinated?
Israel
11In what country inthe ME did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking UN diplomat become prime minister?
Israel
12.What country in the ME blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?
Israel
13.What country int he ME employed a spy Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the USSR?
Israel
14 What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard full pardon?
Israel
15. What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the US. according to a recent Fortune magazine survery of Washington insiders?
Israel
16.What coutnry in the ME is in defiance of 69 UN security council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by US vetoes?
Israel
17.What country is the US threatening to bomb and occupy because "UN Security Council resolutions must be obeyed?"
Iraq

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Buddha5254]
    #966979 - 10/16/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Some of these I cant back up with personal knowledge, but many I can. Hope you guys like this one! Ill be back at 10:30 or so.

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #967077 - 10/16/02 07:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

but but! israel is a "free" country, iraq is not!

free countries can do as they choose.

they occupy the "moral highground", so all of this irrelevant

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Offlinefoghorn
enthusiast
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Lallafa]
    #967089 - 10/16/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

you anti-semite!

(joking)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #967224 - 10/16/02 08:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I liked #17 the best...nice list :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Innvertigo]
    #967270 - 10/16/02 08:39 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey thanks, feel free to copy it and send it to your friends. Later I will post the stories of my Palestinian friend and the shit his grandparents went through in 1948.

Anonymous

#968098 - 10/17/02 03:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Israel atrocities do not negate Iraq's non compliance. Both countries are in violation with the UN.

#15 answers why we support Israel and why we are opposed to IRAQ.

Guess what, you live in a free country. You have the power to LOBBY. DO SO!!!

America is simple. EARN MONEY, SPEND MONEY. Do these two things and you can invade Canada if you want.Of course you have to have the intelligence to WORK within the system, instead of Bitching about the system. Apparently the ZIONISTS figured this out, long ago. Maybe the palestinians will figure it out as well, I got my fingers crossed for them. Oh yah, the majority of the ARAB countries that are in a position to financially assist them in LOBBYING are more interested in paying them to blow themselves up, and using them as pawns in their own litlle power struggles.

Don't hate the JEWS for being smart, After all it is American Tax dollars that support the occupation, I think they(JEWS) have made a GREAT RETURN(US FOREIGN AIDE to ISRAEL)on their investment(LOBBY MONEY)
Israels success is based on a simple thing. THEY ONLY HAVE TO LOBBY FOR ONE THING, THE CONTINUATION OF ISRAEL.

The ARAB countries are many different people who TEND NOT TO AGREE ON ANYTHING accept the END OF ISRAEL.

Since ISRAEL can never be ENDED(Military, Nuclear capabilities) the ARAB COUNTRIES better start agreeing on applying FINANCIAL PRESSURE within THE US to at least get ISRAEL out of the occupied territories. Their answer has been Terrorism on Western Interests.
Ofcourse, Terrorism does not HELP the cause. Instead of enabling money to be funneled into AMERICA, and increasing the Populace of AMERICA with ARAB blood, it will only result in the FREEZING of any ARAB money, or ARAB immigration.

For a people who history proves to be BRILLIANT, their inability to keep the MORE extreme minority(ACTUAL TEORRORISTS) from dictating agenda is quit telling of their present state of Organization(Disorganization)
For hating the WEST as much as they do, they really should understand how it works(POLITICAL SYSTEM).

Investment in terrorism results in a loss of power. Investment in Politicians results in more power. Only from a position of POWER can terrorism LEAD to more POWER. Cases in Point, ISRAEL against Palastinians, and The Iraqi government against it's own people.

If you want to Stop ISRAEL, you are gonna have to spend some money within the USA political system. If you wanna stop the USA from demanding IRAQ to Disarm, you have to do so by spending money in the USA political system, or in RUSSIA, CHINA, or FRANCE.

This is AMERICA. MONEY IS POWER. TALK is for the POOR and UNORGANIZED.

LEARN IT LIVE IT OR SIT BY AND WATCH IT.

EVERY COUNTRY ACTS OUt OF SELF INTEREST, USA is not alone in this practice. Israel is not alone. Iraq is not alone. EVERY COUNTRY DOES IT!!!

This is what it is. You can dream about a better world, I do. But When you wake up in the morning, you better start looking out for your own BEST interests. Whatever that may be. Because no one will be looking out for yours too!!!

If you are a citizen of IRAQ, you must kiss the ass of a DICTATOR and PRAY for the day when SOME EVIL SELF SERVING COUNTRY BOMBS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY, and some form of FREEDOM is a side effect of their self serving mission. USA gets oil, and IRAQIs get another chance at freedom. It sucks that this is how it works, but it does work like this.

There other option is to Pray for RUSSIA,CHINA,FRANCE to maintain control of the UN, and suffer the Sanctions imposed by the world against their DICTATOR who refuses to DISARM his offensive capabilities., while he DEALS out the back door with Russia,China,France to maintain his own lifestyle at the expense of his people!!!

People talk about Lobby Power like it is some untangible thing. Something only the rich can do. That is bullshit. If the Drug Legalization Lobby was organized and every Drug user contributed, Drugs would be Legal tommorow.

You have to WORK within the system!!!

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: ]
    #968149 - 10/17/02 03:39 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't like how you capitalize words
like that.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#968188 - 10/17/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i've got an idea...do one that lists how the palastinians purposley kill children..that would be a hoot.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (10/17/02 10:11 AM)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #968335 - 10/17/02 07:03 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You mean how Palestinian terrorists puposely kill children? Ok do it. Its sad but true that money rules everything

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#968631 - 10/17/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

do you know how long that list would be?..wow....and that's just the innocent people that palastinians kill this year.....

money has nothing to do with it...where'd you get that from?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (10/17/02 10:14 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: bivalve]
    #969278 - 10/17/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I know THAT'S why I do it.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #970931 - 10/17/02 10:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

America, Britain, Israel and their allies are at war with Islam.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Zahid]
    #971696 - 10/18/02 06:18 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That's an incredibly ignorant way to look at it. I know that's how it looks to a lot of the muslims living in the middle east, but if you're living in the west, you should be intelligent enough to realize that for the western countries, this has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with money.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #971700 - 10/18/02 06:22 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'd have to look it up, but I don't think that the Palestinians have kill more people than the Israelis have. The Israeli army has killed a LOT of innocent people, they just haven't used suicide bombers.

They have even been known to pick off kids in refugee camps for sniper practice.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #971974 - 10/18/02 10:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

USA gets oil, and IRAQIs get another chance at freedom.

You mean America gets to install another fucking lunatic like Saddam? Installing Saddam was know by the CIA as "Our favourite coup". In the 80's Saddam was Reagan and Bush's best friend. America couldn't give a fuck about freedom. They just want to install another savage maniac in power who will obey their commands.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Xlea321]
    #972021 - 10/18/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Good observation Phluck, the deaths are very lobsided.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Phluck]
    #972169 - 10/18/02 12:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****The Israeli army has killed a LOT of innocent people****

Innocent people? I am not naive enough to think that they have never done killed innocent people but they don't target those innocent people as their primary objective. I would bet that a majority (just my opinion) of those innocent people were housing terrorists...ie: guilty by association

****they just haven't used suicide bombers****

lets call it what it is...homocide bombings...yes they die but their objective is not to just kill himself, if so then i'd be all for it.

**** They have even been known to pick off kids in refugee camps for sniper practice. ***

who? isreal?....oh lord you don't actually believe that do you?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#972177 - 10/18/02 12:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****the deaths are very lobsided. ****

how? and would it be better if they killed equal amounts of people.....Isreal is a superior power..

I think Colan Powel said it best "I don't want a fair fight"

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #972191 - 10/18/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think Colan Powel said it best "I don't want a fair fight"

Coming from an apologist for My Lai you can will believe him.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom