Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Sex used as a weapon of evil. The darker side of relationships
    #9662001 - 01/22/09 09:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sex thread.

Yes, sex can be good. We all know that. But sex can also be used as a weapon. Some of us have had to find this out in unfortunate ways. I just want to talk about the darker side of sexual life.

How do you react to being cheated on? What is your thinking closer to:

"I'm going to fucking kill her." Angry
"Aww god, how could she do this to me?" Hurt
"Whatever." Apathetic
"I'll just fuck another girl, not tell her (or maybe I will), and never trust her again." All Is Fair
"I immediately have to fuck another girl." Vengeful
"I bet she fucked that guy." Paranoid
"Sigh." Cuckold
"???" Other

Yeah, some overlap a bit, but I decided to choose those words and descriptions. Meh.

Or are you a cheater? Why do you do it?

I'm leaning hard towards an All Is Fair attitude. Basically, if a girl cheats on me, I have the right-of-way to cheat on her. Above all, that's my take on it. I will not cheat on you if you don't cheat on me. Once you do, I can cheat on you indefinitely, you've opened the pussygates.

The thing is, I don't want other men fucking my women. If she cheated on me with a woman, I would not care. My perception is probably rooted in the need to spread my genes. If another guy is fucking my girl, then he's possibly spreading his genes and I'm not spreading mine. When it's another woman, that's benign. She could be as emotionally open and close with another woman as she wants to be, but I don't want her to develop any kind of threatening relationship with another man. I will end that.

Would you fuck a girl who cheated on you and use the cheating as dirty talk to hurt her? As in, holding her and fucking her and forcing her to listen to you tell her about all the girls you've fucked and how she's a worthless whore and that you're going to leave her after you finish? I wonder if someone on the receiving end of this would enjoy it or be hurt by it (or both).

What are some of the most fucked up sexual situations you've ever encountered or heard of? As in bad or evil fucked up, not bathroom humor fucked up. If you've ever been with a sexual sociopath or if you're a sexual sociopath, it doesn't matter.

I recently read a post from a girl who claimed that when she was 13, she was walking in an alleyway and met 12 dudes smoking pot. One of the guys held a gun to her head and forced her to suck all the guy's dicks until they came and she had to swallow it. She even had to lick all the cum off the ground before she could leave. She admitted that she was more scared of the gun than anything and she even thought that some of the guy's dicks and their cum tasted good. Make no mistake, I'm an internet veteran, but this story is pretty high on my THAT'S FUCKED UP meter.  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Molestation-1453/2008/8/Forced-Suck-Dicks.htm
Your reaction to being cheated on.
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (01/22/09 09:13 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex used as a weapon of evil. The darker side of relationships [Re: seek]
    #9662011 - 01/22/09 09:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Any sure sign of cheating and I launch.  No questions.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#9662017 - 01/22/09 09:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Shit happens, Hit the bottle for a few days,and move on.

Life is far grander than relationships and sex.

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #9662028 - 01/22/09 09:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If I were cheated on, I would immediately without thinking shitcan the girl, and yes, I would try to have sex with some one else as soon as humanly possible.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: Sex used as a weapon of evil. The darker side of relationships [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9662029 - 01/22/09 09:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
Shit happens, Hit the bottle for a few days,and move on.

Life is far grander than relationships and sex.

Yeah, but my way of thinking is that there's no point in hitting the bottle. There's only constant moving.

Ask yourself: Why should you feel hurt by someone with complete disregard for your emotions? Once you realize this, it's no longer possible to be victimized by cheating. I wish more people would espouse this philosophy instead of the other philosophies, but we'll see.

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9662114 - 01/22/09 09:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I more find it gross. Shes basically exposing me to that guys germs, which can be a very bad thing when it comes to diseases and stuff. But it can also be disgusting, like in that eminem song where he talks about his girl friend sucking some other guys dick then coming back home and kissing him on the lips.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#9662136 - 01/22/09 09:41 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

er,

yeah, that fucked up case doesnt even sound legit.

also as far as being cheated on in relationships, see my other post about how I only have flings and am tired of even trying to have a real relationship or going after someone I like

typically i just go after a chick that shows interest, since i talk to all women, but never blatant asking out

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#9662159 - 01/22/09 09:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not falling for Pseudo-intellectual hippy talk.

That said. I think your idea is Completely worthless in the real world.

:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineIR0NHYM0N
 User Gallery

Loc: AT0MIC TWAT
Re: Sex used as a weapon of evil. The darker side of relationships [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9662203 - 01/22/09 09:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm glad I haven't been cheated on all the way, yet

--------------------

GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

OfflineSacrebleu
Cheap Ad SpaceHere
Female

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: Sex used as a weapon of evil. The darker side of relationships [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9667845 - 01/23/09 09:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If I was cheated on I'd like to think I'd talk it over with him, but more likely I'd just dump him and sink into a deep depression for a few days. Suicide threats optional.

--------------------
I have no funny saying. I have no quote. I have no ASCII art. I have no video. I have no meme. I have no bolded or italicized font.

My signature sucks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order