Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: JT]
    #9656616 - 01/22/09 01:29 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

justin_thyme said:
i don't watch tv. i read a variety of new sites, mainstream and non. my great grandpa worked on the manhattan project, my grandpa headed the military branch of the pentagon paper's investigation. both of them have retired and believe it was a government conspiracy, and are duped into all of alex jone's bullshit. even with their considerable experience working with the government, i can't but shake my head when i hear them blabber about 9/11 and the new world order etc. 9/11 was not caused by the USA.

the bush administration may have used the attack to push their policies and the war, but they were certainly not the conspirators.

lol, why list their credentials (which appears to be relevant) if you're going to discount their opinion?

wouldn't it make more sense to leave that out?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: d33p]
    #9656703 - 01/22/09 01:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i don't claim to have all the answers,  but just think of it as one more step for them to tighten thier grip economically and politically in order to move towards a one world government controlled by them. 

if you want details, you should try to find some good information about the international monetary fund,  the bank of international settlements,  the trilateral commission,  the federal reserve,  the free masons, monetary theory, Hegelian Dialect, Niccolò Machiavelli, moneychangers, Council on Foreign Relations, Fiat money and fractional reserve banking, the military industrial complex, skull and bones, the crown, etc.  that should keep you buisy awile :wink:

our economy, as well as those of many other countries are merely a pyramid scheme, with the central bank at the top.  War is one of a nation's biggest expenses, and spending money this way accelerates the transfer of wealth, and loss of freedoms from the taxpayer to the banks.

there are some really batshit crazy corrupt, power hungry people out there hiding behind the scenes.  they create the scenes to subvert and distract. who's paying attention to the man behind the curtain when they've been tricked into being too buisy fighting some other perceived enemy?

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #9656713 - 01/22/09 01:52 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Oh they totally planned it. The building was even modified to make it weaker before the attack and it crumbled from the inside, not the outside.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Shins]
    #9656757 - 01/22/09 02:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
i don't claim to have all the answers,  but just think of it as one more step for them to tighten thier grip economically and politically in order to move towards a one world government controlled by them. 

if you want details, you should try to find some good information about the international monetary fund,  the bank of international settlements,  the trilateral commission,  the federal reserve,  the free masons, monetary theory, Hegelian Dialect, Niccolò Machiavelli, moneychangers, Council on Foreign Relations, Fiat money and fractional reserve banking, the military industrial complex, skull and bones, the crown, etc.  that should keep you buisy awile :wink:

our economy, as well as those of many other countries are merely a pyramid scheme, with the central bank at the top.  War is one of a nation's biggest expenses, and spending money this way accelerates the transfer of wealth, and loss of freedoms from the taxpayer to the banks.

there are some really batshit crazy corrupt, power hungry people out there hiding behind the scenes.  they create the scenes to subvert and distract. who's paying attention to the man behind the curtain when they've been tricked into being too buisy fighting some other perceived enemy?

You need to recognize the government to completely inept. That is why they are pushing half the crap they do. It's not amazing ingenius plans, it's widespread stupidity.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #9656768 - 01/22/09 02:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i'm kind of ignorant on this subject and don't really take either stance. but my question is: how in the world, in perhaps the most technologically advanced city in the world, did this happen without the plane being shot down? you'd think that as soon as the plane veered off course that ground control would've called someone to take care of the situation.

smells fishy...

:tinfoil:

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9656773 - 01/22/09 02:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Oh they totally planned it. The building was even modified to make it weaker before the attack and it crumbled from the inside, not the outside.

Steel tube buildings rely on truss's that shift the weight onto supporting collums. If enough of them fail, an entire floor will fail causing an avalaunche of desturction. under normal circumstances it is generally a good plan.

--------------------

bang bang

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Shins]
    #9656816 - 01/22/09 02:24 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've looked at all the facts from both sides, did my own research, and I am convinced that there is a lot of information that was withheld from the American public. Why were we only shown what looks like a .gif animation of like, five frames of a video camera showing the pentagon getting hit. Such low res pictures you can't even tell what really hit the building. All the other available videos that couldve gotten a glimpse of the plane were confiscated by the FBI immediately after the crash. There were over 200 cameras that would have had a view of the proceedings. But they show us only some footage of the WTC towers being hit. Easy to do in new York city when that's media central right there. All the major news stations are there, no doubt they had s ton of reporters on the scene of the first plane that hit.and also, what is with the deal on the war practices, which were planned on the exact same day as 9/11 that featured the exact same scenario as what took place? Yet these fighter jets they sent up were following other apparent "highjacked" planes in their practices, when the real thing was happening at the very same time. Wow. Bad cover up to explain the lack of response. They lollygagged around for like an hour and a half practicing being completely unaware of the actual attack happening. That's mind boggling to say. Our military commanders knew of this attack almost instantly, because there sure was news coverage of it right at 800am eastern standard time and beyond, right when it started. Remember how long it was? From first plane to last? Over two hours? What went wrong here rofl.

And how does jet fuel burn hot enough to liquify steel, which is what shouldve happened if the towers fell in freefall pancake formation? I take chemistry and it just doesn't make any sense from my standpoint. My dad also had a background in earthquake engineering and other stuff, so he knows a lot about how buildings hold up. And the WTC towers were supposed to withstand an impact of a jet plane anyway. And why did building 7 collapse ahahaha. Out of all the fires in steel constructed buildings ever known since we built the structures, only the WTC7 came down due to fires alone. Strange. There are other guys that planned this. How could they do a demolition job like that? Plant c4 in a building on its lower floors and not have anyone notice? How could you even gain access to that part? You can't just plant some c4 in the lobby or ground floor to do that. You need that stuff strapped right to the columns themselves, which are located in the core of the building, which you can't get to normally?

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #9656840 - 01/22/09 02:33 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
And how does jet fuel burn hot enough to liquify steel, which is what shouldve happened if the towers fell in freefall pancake formation?

Do you know that metal will heat up if you bend it? Bend a paper clip over and over, it will geat quite hot. The twintowers were massive and has huge support beams. When the beams failed dur to the fires which reduced their ability to main the upper floor's weight they had to bent and twist during free fall. The weight of the building was astronomical and when transfered into the steel colloms caused so much heat that the steel beams liquified.

You are really ignoring the amount of engery we are talking about here.

THESE BUILDINGS WERE FUCKING HUGE

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #9657070 - 01/22/09 04:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Building 7 collapsed on its own.  A building which was designed to withstand fire, earthquakes etc collapses on its own in the exact manner as a demolition building would collapse.

It was completely IGNORED by the 9/11 commission.

Larry Silverstein said this

Quote:

lets pull it, they made the desicion to pull

"pull" is industry slang for demolition.

This the key part of the 9/11 event that gives it all away.  Its the undisputable part that is convieniently ignored.

I'm yet to see any explaination for this.

Heres another interesting bit of info fore those of you who think the military/gov would not consider attacking its own people to initiate a war:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Ego Death]
    #9657083 - 01/22/09 04:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I think it would take a lot of skill to make buildings collapse like that. Yet it occured 3 times, in 3 different, uncontrolled situations. Kind of makes demolition experts look redundant.

Edited by DimensionX (01/22/09 04:54 AM)

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
    #9657099 - 01/22/09 05:07 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

polantis said:
There's more evidence to support the government doing it all than '18' extremists from holes in desert.

From one entheogen user who seeks truth to another, please reconsider this position.

For starters, there's still no footage of the PENTAGON!? Another building falls down in a demolition styled way? There were explosives set in the basement? termite was found? It is physically impossible jet fuel could have burnt hot enough to create molten steel, trust me, I worked it out myself.

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: polantis]
    #9657117 - 01/22/09 05:20 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think the whole Government was in on it but maybe some that could of profited from controlling the market.........it's just another technique not unlike espionage.

But as a whole, no way......that is way far away from what most are raised to believe then further imprinted with while in service.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
    #9657184 - 01/22/09 06:14 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i think it's complete and utter disrespect to the people and the families of the people that died on that day to say that this was set up by our goverment.  and i cant believe how many of you believe it was.

your just trying to grasp for something other than the truth because you dont want to believe that this could really have happened.  lame!  wait until they do it again on a larger scale and then you'll just find something/someone else to blame.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: blood4blood]
    #9657254 - 01/22/09 06:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ya it surely wasn't planned as a whole, but they could of taken steps to derail it........or even made something more useful of the lives that really have nothing more to do with their spiritual energy then form delusions and blow things up.

A lot of hippies formed very terrorist like ideas and actions, so there is a lot in common there.......both were not very cared for by the Government and ideas formed easily that were not very good.

Spirit has little need to interact with Government but Government holds back spirit a great deal (when it's the child like stupidity that is breed so often, the common churches).

So you can see that there is a lot of hostility that comes from the Governments that our ran by people with simple old and outdated belief systems that are not as correct as people would like to hold on to.

America hasn't been a country known for breeding love, except for the love that it is used to.........not a very transcendent people...America is very against being transcendent, they would rather be lower to seem above.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: blood4blood]
    #9657266 - 01/22/09 06:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blood4blood said:
i think it's complete and utter disrespect to the people and the families of the people that died on that day to say that this was set up by our goverment.  and i cant believe how many of you believe it was.

your just trying to grasp for something other than the truth because you dont want to believe that this could really have happened.

You didn't read my post then?
What about this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Its a FACT that the same government has planned false-flag attacks on its own people in the past.  Thats reason enough for everybody to be suspicious - including the families who lost people that day.

There is no disrespect to the families in questioning how this happened, after all we are yet to recieve answers...
Explain building 7's demolition?

Why did the owner say"they decided to pull it", why did the 9/11 commission completely ignore the fact that this building just randomly demolished?

OfflineLozo
Stranger
Male

Loc: Southern California
    #9657381 - 01/22/09 08:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think the government PLANNED 9/11.

More like they instigated hatred from the radical idealists in the middle east.

It's cause and effect.

--------------------
"As we increasingly master our perceptions, beliefs, and thought/feeling patterns, we magnetically attract that which we most desire."
-Luanne Oakes

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Ego Death]
    #9657382 - 01/22/09 08:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Why would they do that?  Just to go invade Iraq?  Really, they could of controlled so much of the opium/heroin trade covertly and invaded Iraq just because Americans never had a reason to like Saddam......neither needed justification.

Now economically suppose that some players did have a hand in allowing things to happen just to profit........that is possible but there is nothing to support that and I wouldn't want to dig anything up on anyone that did make a bundle...(I do know one person that made several hundred thousand but he didn't know anything coming and it was just a stock move).

--------------------

OfflineLozo
Stranger
Male

Loc: Southern California
Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9657399 - 01/22/09 08:09 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:

Now economically suppose that some players did have a hand in allowing things to happen just to profit........that is possible but there is nothing to support that and I wouldn't want to dig anything up on anyone that did make a bundle...(I do know one person that made several hundred thousand but he didn't know anything coming and it was just a stock move).

and what about Halliburton?

--------------------
"As we increasingly master our perceptions, beliefs, and thought/feeling patterns, we magnetically attract that which we most desire."
-Luanne Oakes

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: Lozo]
    #9657444 - 01/22/09 08:23 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What about Halliburton.........your saying that they went on some long freaking daydream to attack the US........blame it on Saddam then go to Iraq.........way to wild man, way to wild.

Halliburton was just involved by people that ran an office and they all jumped on contracts.............people are crazy wild about contracts so ya that played into their judgment a good deal but not the origins...just to far out wild.

well, ya the military did have a lot to gain from it all.....guess they couldn't just go about it another way.

--------------------

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: How many believe 9/11 was planned by the government? [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9657772 - 01/22/09 10:00 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

OMFG OP...
:beatadeadhorse:

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order