Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous]
    #964602 - 10/15/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: mr crisper]
    #964675 - 10/15/02 11:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i sometimes wonder how it would go if i'd never read anything about tarot. just allow the cards to do the downloading without influence.
-After mastering what the general meanings for each card is - for it is necessary to know how to Use a Tool , before actually employing  it - I advise any users of the tarot to put their 'Manuals' away for the majority of the Information obtained form the Card comes from repitition, experience, and sometimes luck.

I do refer to tarot Manuals, if for instance I have purchased a new deck, and the System of imagery is based on a non tradiditonal tarot set up , - i.e the Ifa deck - It has its roots in African Ideology, and has several cards not represent in the Standard 72 Card  Decks that I needed to acquiant myself with.

1 - have you ever destroyed a tarot card or deck?

Yes several for a variety of purspses. Once  when I was about 20 I receieved a Deck as a birthday present. I was never able to read the deck with any sense of assurance. My readings seemed flat. I put them away. Shortly threafter I was no longer able to continue my relationship with the Giver of the deck, and decided to toss the deck in the East River . One by one i threw them in the black mouth of the river and watched them float away. I save the Fool of everydeck I destroy. Why, I have not been able to ascertian yet. I am considering making a 'Deck of Fools' since each is so diffrent from the next. It would be an admittedly small deck.

2 - have you ever made or designed your own deck?
No.

3 - what is the simplest and most effective way to control one's kundalini after awakening it?
This I do not know. I have limited experience with Kundilini. The few times It 'woke' I was unable to do anythng about it - I have no control over those deep emotions, and truthfully, i have yet to meet a Person who does. 
Let ME know if you find out how.  :laugh: - OoD 

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: Anonymous]
    #969150 - 10/17/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i'm happy about your destruction of decks. i once had an exceptionally interesting day and ripped up key 21, always wondered if other people did similar things.
you make me feel quite normal, thankyou :grin:

Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: mr crisper]
    #969153 - 10/17/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Likewise  :cool: - OoD

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #970304 - 10/17/02 06:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

1 What was I feeling today (associated with a distinct event that caused me to run at top speed)?

2 Will I feel it again, soon?

3 What do you see happening with my current relationship?

(This is not a trick... I'm just curious. I've never done Tarot cards or whatever...)

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #970536 - 10/17/02 08:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

How do you truly get over someone that you long for?

If I had this answer, I would be a rich Oracle indeed.

Most people who have lived a fair number of years experince this type of exquisite agony. I am amongst Your Ilk.

I believe there are hurts one may never be able to heal.
Unfortuanley this time the Oracle must turn you away with no words or spells to comfort you. - OoD

Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: Sclorch]
    #970625 - 10/17/02 08:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sclorch,
First I would like to state that I did not intend for this Column to turn into a Free Tarot reading Forum. But, I am most interested in reading Your Cards. I am pleased you decided to have a look.
That said:
Questions One and Two are Intangebles, and having no link to you, I have no way to tell you what you were feeling, and if it will continue. Those are usually Questions I cannot answer unless I am sitting with a Quernt, and even then, if they wish to ask me blind, It is difficult.

Question 3 I will attempt to answer.

What do you see happening with my current relationship?
I was shuffling your cards, and a quintet fell form the deck in a neat package, usually indicating these Cards 'want' to be read . So:

I am getting a feeing of Balance in Your current 'relationship'- It is an Emotional as well as Intelectual bond between Equals - I am not getting a 'Romantic' feeling between the Paiir - More of a Mentor Student - Not to say You cannot have that type of realtionship with a Lover.

A Choice will manifest itself - Your decision is important here, for It is telling me that as a result of this Choice, An Argument will be the result of your Descision. ( I am getting a Male as opposed to Female who will engage in the argument) I believe the Fight is over an Ideal or Issue common to You Both - The Heirophant is a Mentor or Teacher/Idol, His card is in reverse, meaning he is in disagreement - and as a result Your Relationship with Him will suffer.

Since the 5 Cards fell out in a stack, I am lead to believe the Person you are in a relationship with and the Person you will argue with are one in the same - Please chose your words wisely, for this is one of those times when a misplaced word can end a meaningful Bond - No more can be said of this matter without further information.

Sclorch - I have never professed any skill in this Art, and if my 'reading' holds no merit, please do not let it sour you on the Science of Tarot .
-OoD

InvisibleVSOPXO
Cognacaholic

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous]
    #971280 - 10/18/02 01:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by OracleOfDelphi

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Anonymous]
    #972332 - 10/18/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleVSOPXO
Cognacaholic

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: ]
    #973282 - 10/18/02 08:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Post deleted by OracleOfDelphi

I'm sorry Oracle, Im not good at directions.

Edited by VSOPXO (10/18/02 08:21 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: VSOPXO]
    #974179 - 10/19/02 04:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Its Ok, I like to jingle my Mod Keys in public  :smirk:

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #979604 - 10/21/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I just found out that a girl I know from school from five years ago is now back in Bangkok at a university, so I might have my first social experience in my age group for the first time in over fifteen months. Should I go for it or stay in my room and sulk? Or should I turn an outgoing meth addicted drunk person?

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: PjS]
    #980685 - 10/21/02 07:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Will there be money in my future if I continue with this course in life?

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Anonymous

#984667 - 10/22/02 08:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

ONE MORE TIME:

This is NOT A FREE TAROT COLUMN - It is an advice column.

/me steps off soap box.
-OoD

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
    #985192 - 10/22/02 11:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i have a question....

Is it possible to give a girl a Vaginal Orgasm aswell as a Clitoral Orgasm at the same time?? And which orgasm is more intense??

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

Anonymous

Re: Ask the Oracle (Advice Column) [Re: JohnnyR]
    #985219 - 10/22/02 11:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Is it possible to give a girl a Vaginal Orgasm aswell as a Clitoral Orgasm at the same time??

I dont know if they come simulatneoulsy, (pardon the pun) but I do know orgasmas can appear in waves, therfore, I dont see why she couldnt experience a clitoral and then vaginal in succession.

And which orgasm is more intense??
Studies show Vaginal is more intense, but clitorial is more obtainable.Vaginal O's will be the one she 'rememebers' - After forming a close bond with your partner, knowing how her body reacts to your stimulus and taking the time to bring her through the stages of climax, a vaginal orgasam will be more fulfilling. Vaginal O's appear in the mythic 'Multiple Orgasam' which, I am happy to report is possible for  both men and women. I know of no Multiple Clitoral Orgasams. 'Flutters' are not Orgasams. If you've had them both, you will understand.

Hamburger is good, Steak is better.  :grin: - OoD

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

#985242 - 10/22/02 11:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I dont mean to sound like a perv or anything...so..

If you have 2 fingers inside while rapidly flicking the clit with your tongue, could that make it possible for the 2 O's to be accomplished at the same time? Or does it all have to do with timing??

--------------------

Anonymous

#985265 - 10/22/02 11:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you have 2 fingers inside while rapidly flicking the clit with your tongue, could that make it possible for the 2 O's to be accomplished at the same time?
-Yes this is one of the variations on the Perfered Method.
1 - try less flicking, and more gentle sucking, the constant massage ismore intense than the occasional flick.
2 - Try and find her g-Spot (its really there) and when she tells you she is ready to come, go for her Spot. She should have a double whammy climax, that being a vaginal, and ejcaulatory at the same time, (Cover yer eyes) rendering the clitoral O almost uselsess, (almost) Believe me, you will get an A for effort. And, if at first you dont succeed....
-OoD

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

#985327 - 10/22/02 11:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Where is the G-Spot??

I thought it was the clit?? The little circle-dot-head-looking-thingy you see by pulling up the vagina?

--------------------

Anonymous

#985356 - 10/22/02 11:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Where is the G-Spot??
It is located inside the vagina.
***Please refer to a Users Manual to get a better look.

The CLIT is the little button type thingie located at the top of the labia.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder