Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

Re: Sweet biology video [Re: Ferris]
    #9639574 - 01/19/09 04:51 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

By conspiracy you mean people working together for money - power etc - right ? Good luck ???- why would I need that ? What are you talking about ?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Sweet biology video [Re: Mirth]
    #9640071 - 01/19/09 05:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I allready stated what you need to do, or they, to garner any sort of credibility.  These claims would be great to verify, why not give us something other than faith?  Your discussion misses the point, which is its the burden of th eproponent to statisfy that something exists- and there's no information given about what they did, let alone enough information to replicate their findings.  Even if the FDA is trying to hurt people, why wouldn't he tell us what the drug is, his name for it isn't systematic and isn't helpful, or how to demonstrate his observations at the minimum?

How does the microscope work?  I want to know how this thing works.  I mean the optical microscope has been messed with to death, what breakthrough did they make so long ago that nobody's heard of?

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

Re: Sweet biology video [Re: johnm214]
    #9645383 - 01/20/09 12:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Dude  Im so sorry - haha I posted the wrong video - when you were like - how does it work ? I was like - it explains that - but doh - not in .that. video - that one also has all those annoying little text bits - Sorry dude I'll try to find the original one that explains what it does with the light.

|Oh man - ha ha . :smile:

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

#9645525 - 01/20/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Here you go
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-2124381128602218844&hl=en-GB
- its pretty much the same but with a description of how it works and no text thingies - I have a question that makes me personally wonder if maybe those things arent being affected by 'brownian motion' - Why do thin rod bacteria not shake around when they are only as wide as these things that were referred to as somatids ? I have seen really thin rod bacteria seeming not to be getting hit by whatever would be hitting these particles with the brownian motion theory .

I am meeting a trained microscopy expert tomorrow for a live blood analysis - I'll have a chat with him about all this and send him a link to this video (the right one :smile: ) - should be interesting as he seems very intelligent and already highly into the microscopy field .

Ok - haha I still feel silly- well I was very tired when I made that first post - a decent excuse I think :smile: :smile:

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #9645614 - 01/20/09 12:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well haven't looked at your video yet, but you're probably talking about fixed slide when you mention rods.

They take a culture or sample and smear it with water on to a slide and then "fix" it by passing it over a flame and evaporating the water so its stuck to the slide.  So those rods wouldn't move cuz they're dead and have no water to move in.

The videos shown (first clip) were obviously things in actual solution, not fixed on a slide, so they were both still alive and moving.  Plus the erythrocytes they claimed they showed are large cells and brownian motion is litterally attomic forces and heat et cet so its pretty small scale and probably wouldn't effect large cells so much.  But someone else who works with microscopes more should answer- I just took a cell bio and micro class w/ lab- so I've got little experience.

I've seen browning motion too, but I do wonder since it looked like I could see little flagella on those particles in the first video, plus does brownian motion move that fast on the scale of the big erythrocytes?  Forget, been a few since I took microbiology and messed with microscopes- and we didn't do much that wasn't just fixed slides we made.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale