Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Loc: East
Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?!
    #9641483 - 01/19/09 08:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So i get home at 11:00 (now) from class... and since im the only fuckin person who lives in these apartments that actually does something, everyone else is here when i get home... meaning every single fucking parkingspace in my lot is taken. i got a notice on my car for parking in the grass last time this happened so what the fuck do they want me to do. this stupid bitch has her car parked sideways taking up 2 and a half spaces and it doesnt even run!! WHAT THE FUCK! im gonna go light the piece of shit on fire and take care of this shit. theres 6 spots and only 3 cars there cause of how fucked up all 3 of them parked, now i cant even park in my own parkinglot.

/rant
/rant
/rant
:angst:

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

My Growlog with Redboy,Amazon,and Brazilian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: xswaveyx]
    #9641547 - 01/19/09 09:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

it's called vandalism you should look into it! thats what i would do anyways. Can't you call management or something, i work at some apartments as maintence and once a month we had to go around and check plates on car to see if there current. If there weren't current or if car hasn't moved in a month for whatever reason we called tow company!

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: schutzemdown]
    #9641566 - 01/19/09 09:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well, generally apartment complexs assign spaces to residents, even though people don't really follow with it. Look it up and if you're titled to one of those spots that is taken up by some bitch, call a tow truck and have it towed.

--------------------

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

#9641567 - 01/19/09 09:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

schutzemdown said:
it's called vandalism you should look into it! thats what i would do anyways. Can't you call management or something, i work at some apartments as maintence and once a month we had to go around and check plates on car to see if there current. If there weren't current or if car hasn't moved in a month for whatever reason we called tow company!

Actually management is here tmrw morning...so hopefully he is here before the car moves... and he will notice my car not in the lot... so he will already know why i have a bad attitude. Im gonna bring that sticker thing up too cause this green car has been sitting in the same exact spot for months and hasnt moved. it isnt in the way but it would free up one more parkingspace if nothing else.

I tried to park so i was blocking her car in, so if she did try to move it before i got up tmrw that she wouldnt be able to... but i was too far in everyone elses way and didnt want that.

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9641585 - 01/19/09 09:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

good luck with that!

--------------------

AMU

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9641587 - 01/19/09 09:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TrancedShroom said:
Well, generally apartment complexs assign spaces to residents, even though people don't really follow with it. Look it up and if you're titled to one of those spots that is taken up by some bitch, call a tow truck and have it towed.

we dont have assigned spots.but theres less cars than there are parking spaces. Like literally, if one person has a visitor than the lot would be completely full, and often when i dont have a spot that is the reason... but this is different, the only cars in the lot are cars that live here, but they just cant fuckin park between the lines.

i wish i could have her shit towed now.then id immediately go put my car where hers was.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #9641618 - 01/19/09 09:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

try reasoning with em'

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #9641626 - 01/19/09 09:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Talk to your landlord and explain the situation. If you have to commute, tell him you can either continue parking on the grass or demand a space be reserved for you. Its going to be one or the other, and ask him which one he prefers.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: Konyap]
    #9641649 - 01/19/09 09:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

What the fuck ever happened to reasoning with your neighbor? Have we all devolved into ranting and raving like juvenile pricks on the internet?

Talk to your neighbor or talk to your building supervisor. How fucking hard is that?

:tongue:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9641675 - 01/19/09 09:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
What the fuck ever happened to reasoning with your neighbor? Have we all devolved into ranting and raving like juvenile pricks on the internet?

Talk to your neighbor or talk to your building supervisor. How fucking hard is that?

:tongue:

this car has been sitting in my lot...dead...for months.shes not poor...shes just fuckin discusting. there is NO reasoning with this bitch.this isnt the first time her shits been in the way. I shouldnt have to reason with people like this, everyone already knows there isnt enough spots... so dont put your shit there?

like i said we got a notice already saying not to park in the grass.which was because he car was broke down.... in the fuckin grass. now everytime i park in the grass cause the lot is full its my ass.fuck that shit

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9641692 - 01/19/09 09:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

some people are just pigs.

--------------------

AMU

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

#9641730 - 01/19/09 09:34 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

thats exactly it. shes a fuckin pig. she isnt going to fix the piece of shit,why does it have to sit in our lot when we dont have enough spaces? that might be a little harsh but.now shes taking up 2 fuckin spaces with her dead car.

theres no "reasoning". i shouldnt have to knock on her door and say move your fucking car... she already knows!she fuckin put it there!

grrr. if the car beside hers wasnt so close id watch that bitch burn tonight

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9641753 - 01/19/09 09:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I had hillbilly neighbors that parked every car they have ever owed in a line as they broke down. It was funny at first then the line got longer and longer then it became an eyesore.

--------------------

AMU

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9641757 - 01/19/09 09:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

they would have made more scrapping them!

--------------------

AMU

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9641825 - 01/19/09 09:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, when I moved into my new place a couple weeks ago, it was night, and the apartments are permit only, so I was told to park on the street until the next day when we could get the permit.

So I go to park, and it's late, so everyone's home and the street is packed.  I drive down to the crossstreet, and there's some cars, but plenty of empty spaces, so I park there.  Next morning, ticket.  It was permit only and there weren't even any signs for ages or a marked curb, on top of the street being poorly lit.  $40

I have a long day and get home that night and didn't want to wake up my roommate to get the permit, so I found a spot on the packed street.  Wake up the next morning, ticket.  Streetsweeping is on Thursdays.  $55

So ya, that sucks the fucking hard one.  I think I still have a couple days left to dispute, so I'll try my luck in these rough economic times when the city is deep in the hole.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: Ferris]
    #9641857 - 01/19/09 09:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Life is a bitch!!!! and so is your neighbor!!!

--------------------

AMU

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

#9641962 - 01/19/09 10:03 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

the thing is...literally the landlord only like me and maybe people in 2 other of the apartments...all the rest are fucked up people.like... i mean its different if your just old but.. old fucked up people are horrible.then theres always gotta be some junkies in the mix.

the landlord has been cool with me, i actually got into a fight with another guy who lives in the apartments adjacent to us because he had to open his mouth. i have a gsxr 600, and my neighbor also has a sportbike so we both park them in this pavilion that is setup on the property. Its just a small square that perfectly fits 2 bikes side by side on it, and has a roof...that the sidewalk leads to. nobody EVER used it for anything, when it was originally put in it was really nice but of course kids from others places came and destroyed it so its just a roof now.... so of course my landlord said go ahead and park there, its perfect.... well little did that guy know i already knew that my landlord didnt give a shit. the first thing he asked me when i pulled in at 10pm at night, after of course flying home having a blast...if i had a bike cover? i was like... umm no...why? then he proceeds to insist i not park my bike there.like its any of his fucking business?!?! this is the same guy who asked me if i lived in these apartments when i went to do my laundry...just because i put them in my car and drove across the lot to the building with washers in it.

motherfuckers.

im just in a mood tonight.dont mind me

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9642011 - 01/19/09 10:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

people need to mind there own!

--------------------

AMU

OfflineIR0NHYM0N
 User Gallery

Loc: AT0MIC TWAT
    #9642127 - 01/19/09 10:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Hah I had a similar situation when I lived in a ghetto-racist Portuguese town.:grin:

But I would just end up parking further down, so no tickets... sucked to bring the groceries myself though

--------------------

GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9642164 - 01/19/09 10:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

IR0NHYM0N said:
Hah I had a similar situation when I lived in a ghetto-racist Portuguese town.:grin:

But I would just end up parking further down, so no tickets... sucked to bring the groceries myself though

Thats the thing with parking on the side of the road...your never guarenteed anything. We have our OWN lot... so we shouldnt have to deal with that kind of shit.My girlfriend is almost 5 months pregnant, and theres a good 6-7" of snow on the ground.know what i mean? even if i did have a spot, what if an older lady didnt? same thing.

think i can convince him(the landlord) to tow the fucker tmrw? i know he will atleast make her move it (which she isnt capable of doing on her own...dont ask me how the car moved from a single spot to where it is now)

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9642179 - 01/19/09 10:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

if it can't be moved it should be towed. It's not a storage area!

--------------------

AMU

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

#9642196 - 01/19/09 10:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

haha..which reminds me. i was outside talkin to my neighbor (this was when it was warm out) and was bitchin about her car having a flat tire just sitting there for weeks on end. well apparently she was listening to every word i said out her window. i was like im not fuckin helpin her move that thing either, she can forget about it...and also convinced my other neighbor not to do it aswell. when she came out and wanted to move it she told my other neighbor i already said i wouldnt do it when she said to come ask me haha. :shrug: oh well

--------------------

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
    #9642226 - 01/19/09 10:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Don't light the piece of shit on fire.

Light a piece of shit on fire.

On their hood.

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my fucking neighbors?!?! [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #9642291 - 01/19/09 10:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

there is barely even paint on the hood i dont think she would mind that much?im sure if she had 4 flat tires she would be convinced to trash it? if not i guess i just got a little revenge for the last 10 times this has happened

--------------------

OfflineIR0NHYM0N
 User Gallery

Loc: AT0MIC TWAT
    #9642335 - 01/19/09 10:42 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Anything is possible. You're not behind on your rent anyway, right? :yesnod2:

--------------------

GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #9642357 - 01/19/09 10:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Have it towed.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

#9642375 - 01/19/09 10:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

IR0NHYM0N said:
Anything is possible. You're not behind on your rent anyway, right? :yesnod2:

actually im not.and never have been.maybe one of the reasons why he likes me and not the others?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom