Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: I once had this girlfriend... *DELETED* [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9637217 - 01/19/09 10:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr Cyan

Reason for deletion: delete

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: I once had this girlfriend... [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9637298 - 01/19/09 10:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Cyan said:
She said things like "we're in different worlds, i'm just a young girl, & you're older, you're my first boyfriend".

that's very telling right there. maybe she sees things more clearly than you think. you are in different worlds, and she is very young. as mature as she may be, trying to rationalize the emotions of a 16 year old will lead you down a difficult road, don't make it harder on her than it needs to be. my advice would be to hold on to that fondness you have for her, but go back to school and live your life. open yourself up to new experiences, that's what college is for. don't fret about a high school relationship. she'll be in the same world as you in two short years, and maybe you'll still have that desire for eachother.. and you'll both be adults, which always helps. my advice is to leave it alone man, let her have her high school experience, while you go live it up and enjoy seeing the scope of the world outside.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: I once had this girlfriend... [Re: Hendostan]
    #9637341 - 01/19/09 10:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well i had a long distant girlfriend and she cheated on my so many times. Be glad for the time you have with someone, but i know long distant relationships never work. You will both be happier if you move on. You both have a lot of growing up to do, and neither of you need this stress while trying to concentrate on school.

My advice is to go get laid. The first time is never magical, and it's best to get it over with quickly imo. Ive said before, sex is great, but don't take it to seriously. I know people won't agree with that, but i think it's put WAY to high on a pedistal.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: I once had this girlfriend... *DELETED* [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9637768 - 01/19/09 12:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr Cyan

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9637882 - 01/19/09 12:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

well personally i dont belive in monogomous relationships, other then that when your alone with someone its monogomous at that moment. i think its stupid to try to keep someone all to yourself.

i only had one girl friend and i havent seen her since she gave me a hand job. i broke up with her my first year of college on chirstmas(she was a russian jew so... no the big nose kind but not christmas celebrating) any who we hooked up and had sex for a couple months then i didnt really talk to her for like 3 months she said she missed me alot then she i visted her at boston university one day with my friend she would be all over me then the next a bitch Bi polar like or something. then before i left she totally gave me a hand job in my back seat while my friend was in the front she said she wanted to get back together then the next day she said she hated me and the time we spent that day bitchez are fucked up.

so lately i stick with just friends close close friends and have sex with them if its really called for i feel as tho if im gona really be friends with anyone it has to be at that level, way less drama and its all just love and loving but i am not bi so obviously i never have sex with guys.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (01/19/09 12:34 PM)

InvisibleMr Cyan
    #9638004 - 01/19/09 12:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr Cyan

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
    #9638063 - 01/19/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It seems like she understands why this has to happen now, as opposed to be irrational and emotional and angry that you broke up with her.

If it is meant to be, it will be.

--------------------

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: I once had this girlfriend... *DELETED* [Re: citricacidx]
    #9640062 - 01/19/09 05:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr Cyan

InvisibleMr Cyan
    #9644652 - 01/20/09 09:22 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Mr Cyan

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

#9647126 - 01/20/09 05:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If you are still having problems then maybe. . . You made a rash decision and you are regretting it :shrug: I know you said you did this because she was like doubting your long distance thing but if you were so quick to end it, it might be that you are doing the same thing and only seeing her do it (its easier looking out than looking in)!  Either way you are both really young and lucky that you haven't brought sex into the mix because despite what some people say it changes everything and really not always for the better...

If you really think you love her and she loves you then just suck it up and call her more during the week while you're away. Communication is a vital part of a relationship, its not always verbal but if you were to see her everyday then there would be a different form of communication. Since you wouldn't be seeing her you need to text, call , email or something. Being with someone mental not just physically is what matters most of the time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag