Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Shroomin at 6 flags!
    #934475 - 10/05/02 12:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Im gonna be dosing at 6 flags in a couple weeks... i have done shrooms once before got a good level 2 trip, my question is that at night im going to 6 flags for freight fest or whatever the hell it is i figure being on shrooms at this place at night for the halloween shit will be intensely cool so what would be a good amount to take so i can still get the awesome effects but beable to handle myself at an amusment park??

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: shroomizzy]
    #935253 - 10/05/02 08:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ive dosed lsd at a theme park. THe rides are cool, but it is kinda hard to keep tame on psychadelics and waiting in line Its really hard to act normal when dosed up.

I had one of the most memorable psychadelic expierences on this ride Drop Zone at kings island on lsd. SOoo amazing. They take you way high up in the air and just chill you for about 30 seconds and drop. I think someone said it is 1/3 the height of the eifel tower. Sitting up top there looking down on everything as ants... I cant even put words to describe the expience.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: baraka]
    #935448 - 10/05/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I had a really bad experience standing in a long line for a ride when I was shrooming, it was even on a low dose. If you've ever had any problems with paranoia while tripping or smoking pot, then I wouldn't recommend it. Can be very uncomfortable.

However, the ride was so amazing that it was almost worth it. And it seemed like the ride shook up the chemicals in my body or something because I was tripping way harder when I got off.

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

OfflineDexter666
journeyman
Loc: NH
Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: Typingwords]
    #935549 - 10/05/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yo this just brought up so many memories lile one from about 5 months ago at six flags new england i went on superman the ride of steel its a 210ft high rollar coaster that goes 75mph anyways i took some 2CI-20mg along with some 4Acetoxy-DET-15mg and as you probally know 4-Acetoxy-DET is very much like psilocybin anyways i was tripping pretty hard and was a bit scared but the wait was fun now the first hill made my whole body shiver with fear but the drop was insane it felt like it lasted 10 minutes.I was being flung all over the place and was comatose for about 3 minutes after the ride was over as i would'nt get up so they called the EMT over and my friend said i was scared. They waited until i said something and dragged me off and kicked me out first ride but i went back the next day again tripping on a much lower dose of just 2CI.

--------------------
Just say NO to police searches!

Anonymous

Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: Dexter666]
    #935764 - 10/05/02 11:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

lol, that sucks they kicked u out, dexter

OfflineDexter666
journeyman
Loc: NH
Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: ]
    #935923 - 10/06/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ya they knew i was a little more than scared but after about 20 minutes i was having a great time but that was on my way out but either way not to bad of an experience cause the ride was'nt that bad i was just shocked a little.I'd still have to say it was fun and would have gotten back in line as i enjoyed the feeling of complete electrical shock as thats what it felt like.

--------------------
Just say NO to police searches!

Edited by Dexter666 (10/06/02 01:46 AM)

OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

Re: Shroomin at 6 flags! [Re: Dexter666]
    #961082 - 10/14/02 09:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I dont know about shroomin at Fright Fest.  That will prolly freak you out. Even if the costums are cheesy, the mazes will freak the fuck out of you if you are tripin on shrooms.  Pot on the other hand :cool: .... i went to one of those fright fests 3 years ago faded outta my mind.  I couldnt remember how many bowls i had. anyway, when a monster jmped out to scare me outta a bush, instead of screamin like a little btch, me and my 2 other friends cracked up in his face and he was confused like, Wtf are these guys on?  The rest of the day was very funny.  If you are gonna shroom and go to 6 flags, make sure its not fright fest, Some of the monsters wil freak the fuck outta u. I suggest a shitload of some good ass pot for fright Fest

-Chris

OfflineSka_mad_hatter
CT Trips

Loc: Cheshire Connecticut
    #962791 - 10/15/02 11:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Don't do it man...

I went to six flags this summer just chillin and smokin on the gandalla. when we were waiting in line for hours the people in front of us ( Single serving friend, LINE BUDDY) were freaking out about us. Since all we were talking about was Tim Leary and LSD. They started freaking and and talking about us. It was nuts. It was that day that i realized pyschedelics have a bad stigma in the public. The people in front literally thought crap about us for talking in public about how great Acid was.

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineArisEve
My Chronic

Loc: Use a GPS if ya wanna kno...
    #963024 - 10/15/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you dont care about others knowing... Go for it... Your trip will be unbelievable... But just understand everyone that is around you will know you are fucked up... Just wear baggy pants and a hoodie.. Play it straight. Dont make alot of eye contact when you in line... Try to relax alot while waiting cuz standing for 2hours to get on a ride can really fuck your shit up if your trippin. And I'd probably bring like a quad of shrooms so the experience will last all day.

--------------------
Simple pleasures in life are only to momentarily distract you from the obviousness of lifes reality...

-ArisEve

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate