Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #959199 - 10/14/02 05:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Macey Howard]
    #959995 - 10/14/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, probation isn't bad considering what could have happened!  I think him very lucky indeed.  :frown:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Frog31337]
    #962799 - 10/15/02 11:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Lucky??????

Mushrooms very dangerous drugs taht can kill????????

Man I can't believe this shit, the judge has his head so far up the DEA's ass its not even funny.

Clearly for criminal uses??? well fucking of course because of the ridiculous laws against them they turn harmless citizens into criminals.

I'd say he got fucked hard core.

I understand worse could of happened and in one direction you could say he got a break but in the end he still got fucked, poor guy. Atleast he still has some freedom.

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Adom]
    #964728 - 10/15/02 11:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Poor bastard.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Adom]
    #965541 - 10/16/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

True, he should be left alone to do as he wants, BUT seeing what the DA could have pushed for sentencing ... I am glad he isn't behind bars.

Anonymous

#967637 - 10/16/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Investigators found the mushroom fungus growing in 29 Mason jars inside an intricate temperature-controlled box greenhouse. They also found pipes, hashish and marijuana in the home.

The Bucks County crime lab confirmed the hallucinogenic properties of the mushrooms, Gibbons said.

"This is the first time the district attorney's office had to raise the drugs before a suspect could be charged," Gibbons said.

While they were investigating the mushroom growth, police found....
.....................................................................................................................................

this suggests there is active in jar growth . posts and links i've found here tell people there isn't... would the reason be he allowed it to pin? i'd like to follow how it grows and photograph stages, but i don't want to break any laws while doing this... any opinions on this? thank u

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Anonymous]
    #992669 - 10/25/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i think thats very shadey of the police. mycelium is legal which is all the kid had as far as mush was concerned. and that DANGEROUS comment was crazy and out of place in that article.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: Eightball]
    #1008431 - 10/30/02 11:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

mycelium is legal

no it isnt...

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: 40oz]
    #1015893 - 11/02/02 01:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

but if primordia were growing it would be.

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#1016142 - 11/02/02 03:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well fluck me....that sucks....

wonder how the swine caught on to him.......well if he was selling em....guess i answered my own question :smirk:

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Anonymous

#1016145 - 11/02/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mycelium is legal before the mushrooms start to grow, that's why you don't get blueing on a colonizing horse shit tray for example.

Anonymous

#1016160 - 11/02/02 03:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mycelium is legal before fruiting. I doubt the DEA even bothered to test the cakes as they were found. If this guy knew more about the legality of mushrooms, he might have gotten off free:

"The psychoactive drugs psilocyn and psilocybin were not detected in the mycelium, the earliest stage of development of the mushroom. These drugs were identified in the mycelium knots, the earliest stages of the fruiting body of the mushroom."
-From the FBI's work with PF: http://www.fanaticus.com/forensic.htm

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1020789 - 11/04/02 11:43 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Oooooo, that does suck, but I'd agree that he got off easy (if you don't go to jail, you got off easy). Yes, he didn't get off easy in the regard that he had just colonizing jars that had to be grown to get to the point of having actual shrooms, but unless you've socked away several thousand for a particularly knowledgeable and well connected lawyer, you have to hope for the best - not going away. Stupid, though, selling (as he was perhaps doing given the volume of jars) might put a few bucks in your pocket, but puts the bread crumbs out there leading right to your door. I like keeping to just me, and very close similiarly-minded friends.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1027575 - 11/06/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This is truly absurd.
In reply to:

"This is the first time the district attorney's office had to raise the drugs before a suspect could be charged," Gibbons said.

That has got to be the most ridiculous statement I've heard yet in the drug war. It's the equivilant of saying:
In reply to:

This is the first time we had to kill a victim ourselves in order to charge someone with a murder

I could understand a conspiracy charge here, even an intent, but if the DA finishes the crime, then he committed it, not the suspect. I think someone with any connection to this should file a formal complaint with the DEA. I bet hard money that the DA didn't get the required license from the DEA to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms. In fact, I can ensure they didn't. Seriously, this is the way the drug war should be fought, not taken passively up the ass, but turn their own tables around on them. No tolerance, the DA cultivated without permission from the DEA, he should be prosecuted.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: mycofile]
    #1028654 - 11/06/02 03:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I wonder how they caught him?

OfflineMycoTekc
Stoner-Mycologist
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: angryshroom]
    #1324360 - 02/21/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I wish i owned a head shop.

--------------------
Fuck the Police

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

#1327928 - 02/23/03 02:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone is saying how this dude got off easy. Let's set back and watch how easy he gets off.
I say they charge his outragous ammounts of probation fines,court costs, drag him in 1-2 times a month, piss test him a few times, make him pay for drug treatment.

Then when his probation is about up and they have milked him dry they violate his probation inacting his suspended sentance. He go's for the same amount of time he would have got anyway taking the time.
So now he's out a ass load of money and been caught up in the system for a few years. + he still does his time.
I'd bet a large sum of money on it.
Probations a joke it's just a way to milk people they make it so hard for you that theres noway 2 keep your P/O happy. On top of all that while on probation his po can come and fuck with him anytime even at 2am if he doesn't get up 4 them they can violate him.

I would have said a big fuk u to them and there probation and took my time and when I walked out the big ass doors on the jail house it would be over. No calling to check in ,no piss tests in general no legal BS at all.
I wish the guy luck cuz he's gona need it. I also hope he wins the lotery cuz he's gona need that 2.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Mushroom grower placed on probation [Re: mycofile]
    #1335267 - 02/25/03 02:32 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I could understand a conspiracy charge here, even an intent, but if the DA finishes the crime, then he committed it, not the suspect. I think someone with any connection to this should file a formal complaint with the DEA. I bet hard money that the DA didn't get the required license from the DEA to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms. In fact, I can ensure they didn't. Seriously, this is the way the drug war should be fought, not taken passively up the ass, but turn their own tables around on them. No tolerance, the DA cultivated without permission from the DEA, he should be prosecuted.

this is the same thing I've asaid for years, firstly you have thr right to ensure your safty, ask the cop that hastles you for his county/city ID card so you can verify his identity...they often refuse which means they did not properly identify themselves....saying look at the badge is not positive ID! The law says they have to do it, if they dont, try and walk away....dont resist just look out for your own safety....

Go to the cop shop and ask for anything regarding anything that has to be made available as publick record, make them show you ho if you dont know....hastle them and tie up their time, be nosey about their radar permits, investigative procedures....any thing you can think of and are courious about...cops love to talk about themselves and their jobs....you learn how to evade detection and throw suspicion....

Look into the laws governing government, what ever they are violating, go and register a complaint, file a lawsuit, do anything to bring it into the courts....any officer, agency, department or what ever, call the media and try to be as sinsationalistic as you can.....use all the tools they use!

Prisoner#1

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

#1335421 - 02/25/03 03:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

"These mushrooms are not therapeutic. They are clearly for criminal uses. This is a dangerous drug that can kill," said District Attorney Diane Gibbons when Fluck surrendered to police on Oct. 9, 2001.

What a fucking load of shit. there is no way anyone can die from an over dose of psilocibin. in fact, someone would die from their stomach exploding from eating too many shrooms before consuming a lethal dose of psilocibin.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate